剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
现在水能让它冷却的更快
This is really thinking outside the box.
这真是很新颖的想法
This is leadership. Come on.
这就是领导力,过来
I'm gonna update Chief Snow on your progress.
我去向 Snow队长汇报进展
Really good work.
干得很好
Do you ever, um,miss being in the thick of it?
你会怀念一线战斗吗?
Chief Leone?
Leone队长?
Okay, here we go.
接下来
This is gonna be the next lesson in leadership.
是领导力的第二课
This is on diplomacy.
外交课
Just watch and learn.
边看边学
Hey, look who it is--my friend Neil.
看看谁来了,我的“朋友”Neil
Friends was when you were helping me
“朋友”应该在开工仪式
with my groundbreaking, not letting it burn.
给我捧场,而不是让它全烧完了
I'm not letting it burn.
我没有让它烧光
You need to do something to protect my building materials.你得保护我的建材
I am losing houses for people, and if I lose that,
不然我没法给人们盖房♥子,不能盖房♥子
you might lose my donation to Cal Fire.
你们消防局的捐款也没了
What? They're recording me?
干什么?他们在拍我?
Yeah, 'cause they think you're gonna lose it
是啊,他们觉得你要发疯了
and maybe start spewing obscenities at a firefighter.
说不定还会骂消防员
And that would not be a good look if you're looking
要想拿到消防局批准
for the department's
seal of approval
这对你来说
for this development, now, is it?
可不太好,是不是?
I almost lost it on that guy.
我差点对那人发火
Diplomacy's a skill, like everything else.
和其他东西一样,外交也是门技术
You practice, and you get better at it.
你要多练习才能变好
Neil's a bit of a trick candle, too.
Neil也像会复燃蜡烛
You need to keep an eye out for reignition.
你得时刻盯着,别让他又发疯
Um...
What are you gonna do that makes me need these?
你要做什么我才需要用到这个?
Well, we're gonna cut into the, uh, tube
我们要把管子切开
so that I can unjam your carabiner,
这样我才能把你的锁解开
but it'll throw off sparks.
但是会溅出火花
Tell us if you feel heat.
觉得烫就告诉我们
You know, it sounds flammable, near this beautiful tree
听起来容易着火,这离树和我的脸太近了
and also my face.
和我的脸太近了
Hey, how did your family make that housing development work?
你家以前是怎么开♥发♥住♥宅♥的?
Sustainably?
可持续的?
Um, tree preservation, for one.
呃,比如说,保留树木
We could save more trees.
我们留下了更多的树
Building houses in the middle of a forest--
在森林里面建房♥子
that's a wildland-urban interface disaster.
这很容易造成城镇—森林交界线火灾
Uh, we would build with plenty of defensible space
我们在房♥子周围留了
around the condos. Ah! Something's hot!
许多防火空间。好烫!
Hey, hey, stop the saw.
嘿!别锯了!
Friction's heating up the tube.
摩擦让管子发烫了
Yeah. We got to cool her down
嗯,我们得用水给她
with some water.
冷却下来
Yeah. Hey, no offense, but, uh,
无意冒犯,但—
did you ever think about writing any of this in a letter?
你考虑过写信给他吗?
Letters, voice mails, emails, all unanswered.
信、语♥音♥邮件、邮件都没有回应
He won't hear me out.
他根本听不到我说的
Guess this guy really is a weenie weasel.
看来这人真的是个“黄鼠狼“
Hmm.
Fire's getting closer.
火要烧过来了
We got to hustle.
我们得快点儿了
All right, you're good. —All right.
好了,你可以开始了—好
Hey, go grab some water, take a break. —No, no.
休息一会儿,喝口水吧—不用
I'm good. I can keep up.
我还行,能坚持
We have a lot to prove as probies, I get it.
当菜鸟的时候总想证明自己,我明白
But right now, if you go down, we've got two people to save,
但如果你现在倒下了,我们就要救两个人了
so...
所以......
Aah!— You okay?
啊!—你怎么了?
You all right? Something burned me.
你还好吗?有东西烧到我了
Yo, we got fire over here.
有火星飘过来了
Hey, Chief!
队长!
Fire's not on its way.
火没有按照预期路线蔓延
It's here.
到这里了
Let's go, Three Rock!
出发!三石队!
Spot fires are popping off.
火星正在四处飞散
This lumber's going up. We need a hose line.
这些木材会着火的,我们需要水带
We're not gonna wait for that. Let's go, Three Rock!
我们不能等了,出发!三石队!
Let's go! Let's get these spot fires out!
我们把起火点扑灭!
We can do this!
我们能做到!
Use your Pulaskis! Bring down those 2x4s.
用你们的斧头!把这些木板劈开!
Come on, let's move that into the black, all right?
把这些挪到空地上
Hit 'em with dirt!
用土灭火!
It's gonna take more dirt than that.
还需要更多的土
Come on, guys, let's move, move.
大家快点!
Hey! Hey, we could use some extra hands over here!
嘿!嘿!我们这儿需要更多人手!
Oh, wait! Gab! Gab!
等等!Gab! Gab!
Gab, I-I've never fought fires with only hand tools before.
gab,我之前从没只用手持工具灭过火
Just follow Bode's lead. He's a nugget, too, remember?
跟着Bode就行了,他也是“金宝贝”,记得吗?
We look out for each other!
咱们相互帮助
I promise I'm not as fast as her. Okay.
我保证没她快
All right, we're pulling these on the count of three, come on.
数到三我们一起把这个弄倒
One. Two.
一、二
Three.
三
Come on, over there.
这里
All right.
好了
Little more, more, little more.
再来点儿,再来点儿
Keep going, keep going.
继续,继续
Any more reignitions? —Nothing for a while.
还复燃吗?—到现在还没有
Think the battery's cooled off finally.
电池终于冷却下来了
Okay, Vince is asking for a hose.
Vince 需要水管
The fire has reached them. Who do you want to send in?
火势蔓延到他们那里了,你想派谁去?
Martin.
Grab a hose pack!
带上水管
And, uh...
I'm going, too.
我也去
Incident Command doesn't go in.
总指挥不能上一线的
We stay out here and we oversee.
我们留在后方指挥
Then maybe Incident Command isn't for me.
那总指挥可能不适合我
I've barely touched a hose all day,
我今天几乎没碰过水管
and I'm crawling out of my skin.
我坐不住了
Thank you, Chief, for the opportunity, but I'm going, too.
谢谢队长给我这个机会,但我还是要去
Let's go!
出发!
Be safe, girl.
注意安全,孩子
There's the nozzle.
喷嘴在这儿
Hose here!
管子来了
I need the clamp
我需要夹子
Yep.
找到了
Let's add another stick of hose. Here you go.
再接一节水管,给你
Stitch it in. Coupling.
接好,拧上
Fancy.
漂亮
Clamp. Hose clamped.
夹子,管子夹好了
Okay.
好
Crap. That's not good.
完了,情况不妙
Chief, fire's hungry and moving your way.
队长,火朝你烧过去了
How soon till the hose gets here?
水管什么时候能到?
We're moving as fast as we can.
我们尽快
Almost there.
马上到了
We're connected. Ready for water.
我们接好了,就等水了
Water's coming.
水来了
Line's charged.
加上压了
Advancing the line.
继续加压
Send Engine 1557 to join the task force on Division Alpha.
把1557消防队派去加入A区
Greencrest,this is Edgewater IC.
Greencrest,这里是Edgewater总指挥
Requesting a water drop to Division Delta.
请求空投水到D区
We've got a surface fire encroaching on our crews
地表的火快要烧到我们的队员了
and a trapped civilian.
还有一个被困的居民
Nearest copter is 263.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表