剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
如果它把那些树也点着的话
this whole park's gonna burn!
整个公园都会烧起来的!
We're still waiting on water.
我们还在等水来
We're not waiting on anything.
我们不能再等了
You got a chainsaw, right?
你有个链锯对吧?
While it's on fire? Fall it.
- 在还着着火的时候锯? - 放倒它吧
We'll knock it out.
我们得把它扑灭
You can do this, buddy. There's a reason you're First Saw.
你能做到的,伙计,这就是叫你“第一锯”的原因啊
All right, boys, clear out! Clear out!
好了,大伙都让开,让开!
We're gonna cut a fresh line around it, fellas.
我们要围着这棵树做出一圈隔离带
And whatever you do, don't let it hit those trees.
想办法别让那些树被火碰着
Copy, Cap!
明白,队长!
Now clear out!
都让开
Come on, boys, let's go!
来吧,伙计们,上!
We got this, let's go! Come on, get it up!
赶快上,把它扑灭,快!
Let's go, let's go! Let's go, guys!
快点,加油!
Good job. It's right here, it's right here.
干得好,这里,这里!
Greencrest, cancel all incoming units.
Greencrest,请取消所有赶来的队伍
Three Rock's got a handle on this.
三石营地已经掌控局势
All right! Hell yeah!
- 好啊! - 耶!
That's right! Hell yeah!
- 好样的! - 耶!
How was The Music Man?
《欢乐音乐妙无穷》的演出怎么样啊?
Shar, we're here to talk about you.
莎伦,我们是来这里看你的病情如何的
No, her son played Harold Hill in The Music Manat his day camp,
她儿子在夏令营的《欢乐音乐妙无穷》里演希尔
and I want to know how it was.
我就想知道演出怎么样嘛
It was fantastic.
演得棒极了
Was it? Really?
是吗?真的吗?
'Cause I've never seen a kid's play that was fantastic.
因为我从没见过孩子们演的特别棒的剧
Are you gonna show her the bruise you got, you know, when you fell?
给医生看一下你摔倒后身上的淤青
Oh, yeah, I got a bruise.
噢,是的,身上的淤青
It's black and blue. Have you ever seen one?
又青又紫的那种,你应该见过这种吧?
Let me see.
让我看看
She also said she's a little tender in the lower left quadrant.
她还说她的左下部位有点痛。
Mm, so now you're a doctor?
现在你又成医生了?
No, just your husband
不是,只是你的丈夫
telling Dr. Khan stuff that you definitely won't
把你肯定不会给韩医生说的说出来而已
because you're too fixated on getting into that clinical trial.
因为你太执着于参加那个临床试验
About that...
关于那个……
Okay, don't say that I don't qualify,
请别说我不符合要求
because I do. I'm still
Stage 4, and I'm stable.
因为我符合要求,病情处于第四期,状态稳定
But you fell...
但是你摔倒了
I fell because I had an exceptionally hard day at work
摔倒是因为我度过了异常艰难的一天的工作
and I hadn't eaten breakfast and who doesn't fall?
而且我还没吃早饭,那样谁不摔呢?
Okay? My disease has not progressed.
你说呢?我的病情没有继续恶化
I feel the same.
我感觉很稳定
You should write that down, Doctor.
医生,你应该把这个记下来
Patient stable based on a feeling.
病人的稳定基于其自身的一种感觉
I want to prepare you for the chance
我也想让你做好把握机会的准备
that the lab results could show that you're now Stage 5 chronic kidney disease,
但是检验结果可能会显示你是慢性肾病的第5阶段了
which would disqualify you from the trial.
这会让你失去参与临床试验的资格
You want to run labs, you should definitely run them.
你要是想检验一下的话,你当然要检验一下了
And then you'll see I'm fine.
然后你会看到结果,我很好
Look at you, newly minted probie.
瞧一瞧,看一看喽,新鲜出炉的新人来喽
It's official.
正式开始了
My dad is not acknowledging my first day.
我爸不承认我的第一天。
Get some, be safe.
勇往直前,注意安全
Thanks, babe.
谢了,宝贝
Hey, Gabs?
嗨,加比?
Gabs, your pops is calling.
加比,你父亲的电♥话♥
Hey, Cap.
喂,队长?
You have a call from...Bode Donovan.
你有一个来自……博德多诺万的电♥话♥
An inmate at the California Department of Corrections.
他是加州惩教署的一名囚犯
To accept, press one.
接听请按1
烈焰之地
第一季第5集
This station, this is my house.
这个消防队是我的地盘
Yesterday you were recruits.
昨天你们还是新兵蛋子
Guests.
是这里的客人
Today you're probies.
今天你们是新手消防员
That means today you're family.
这就是说今天你们是我的家人了
And that means today this is your house, too.
这也意味着今天这里也是你们的地盘了
Now, I've stayed at this job for 34 years
我做这份工作已经34年了
because I can't stand sitting around watching somebody else do the work.
因为我受不了坐在一旁看别人来做这份工作
Some people chase titles.
有的人追逐职位晋升
I'm good getting my hands dirty.
而我觉得战斗在灭火一线挺好
The kind of firefighter you'll be?
你们会成为什么样的消防员呢?
That's up to you.
这取决于你们自己
All right, time for checkouts.
好了,开始干活吧
Day off in the middle of the week?
不是周末也休息了?
You losing your touch, Shar?
你有点儿力不从心了吗,莎伦?
Ah. Why don't you ever tell us when you come to town, Luke?
你来这里为什么不告诉我们啊,卢克?
'Cause you know me. I like to make an entrance.
你知道我的,我就喜欢闪亮登场
The drop-ins drive your brother crazy.
你的突然出现能把你哥逼疯
Yeah, well, I also like to do that.
嗯,我就喜欢把他逼疯
Yes, but that kind of attitude is
就是你的这种作风
what got you uninvited to Christmas 2012.
才让你没收到2012年圣诞聚会的邀请
Hey, he used to lock me in the basement when we were younger.
我们小的时候,他老是把我锁在地下室
I ruined the tri-tip he had smoking for days.
我毁了他熏了好几天的三尖牛排
It's a holiday tradition.
那是一种节目传统
It's like Elf on the Shelf or the Christmas Pickle.
就好像架子上的圣诞精灵或是圣诞腌黄瓜一样的传统
But with grunts and grudges.
但是多了些抱怨的那种
Me and my brother send each other New Yorker articles.
我和我弟弟都是互送《纽约人》杂♥志♥的
We player Wordle.
我们一起玩字谜游戏
Such nerds!
你们真是书呆子
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么啊?
You're really here for work? Yeah.
- 你是为了工作来这里的? - 是的
I'm trying to get you a new fire camp.
我准备给你们建一个新的消防训练营地
Oh, that is you getting me the money for Red River?
原来是你给我拨的红河营地的款
That is me.
是我
And I'm using Three Rock as a model.
我用三石营地当作范本
I saw Bode up there just now.
我刚才在那里见到博德了
Shar, he looks fantastic.
莎伦,他看起来真的很棒
What's this? You all good?
这是怎么回事?你还好吧?
Oh, yeah.
哦,没事
I just had a physical today.
我就是今天体♥检♥了一下
There you are. Ah.
你的外卖♥♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I don't want to hold you up.
我不想耽误你的事情
No, uh, why don't you join me, you know?
不会,要不你和我一起吧
We can run the budget on Red River,
我们可以过一下红河营地的预算
or whatever. I just want to lend a hand while I'm here.
或者其他事也行,我就想趁着在这边的时候帮个忙
Well, you know I'm a total control freak when it comes to budgets.
嗯,要知道,一谈到预算问题我就是个控制狂了
Yeah, well, you always did work too hard.
好吧,你一直是这样的工作狂
I keep telling my bum big brother to take you on vacation, but he won't listen.
我总是建议大哥带你去休个假,他就是不听
Vacations make me itchy.
休假让我浑身难受
But come by the house.
你来家里吧
I can smoke the tri-tip for all of us.
我来给大家做三尖牛排好了
Fair enough.
听着不错
I'll see you around. Okay.
- 回头见! - 好的
You have any tips for replacing a saw chain without the makeover?
你有什么窍门能够不用翻新就能换好链锯吗?
Why is Bode calling you?
为什么博德会给你打电♥话♥?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Your phone rang earlier today.
刚才你手♥机♥响了
I answered it.
我接了
It was Bode.
是博德打的
你动我手♥机♥了?
The call was from Three Rock.
是三石营地打来的电♥话♥
I thought it was your dad.
我以为是你父亲打的
Why is he calling you?
他为什么给你打电♥话♥?
We talk sometimes.
我们时不时会聊天
You talk sometimes? Yes.
- 你们时不时聊天? - 是的
About fire camp.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表