剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我现在是有家室的人了
Can't hang with the boys.
不能和你们一起玩儿了
All right, hustle up, guys.
好了,大家加快速度
We're going to Harlan Denbo's house.
我们要去Harlan Denbo的房♥子那儿
I told you. I'm not leaving.
我说了,我不走
We're here to help you prep your house. But if the wind starts
我们来帮你加固房♥子。但如果风向
to shift, and we get spot fires, we're heading out.
有变化,出现火星,我们就撤
hope you'll come with us.
但愿你跟我们一起走
All right, set up for structure protection.
好了,准备建造防护措施
All right, gentlemen, safety zone's just
各位,安全区就
on the other side of that ridge.
在山脊另一侧
There's a dirt patch and an access road. You got it?
那儿有一片空地和通道。明白了吗?
Yes, sir.—Freddy?
收到,队长—Freddy?
Over the ridge, access road. No dead daddies.
山脊那边有通道。不能让孩子没爹
That's right, baby. All right, boys.
没错。好了大家
Let's cut a highway around this house, fellas.
我们要围着房♥子砍出防火带
So, I overhead Sharon and Vince talking.
我听到 Sharon和Vince说话了
I think Bode's a match.
我听见Bode配型成功了
Well, you didn't match.
呃,你没有匹配上
Were you relieved or disappointed?
是庆幸还是失望?
Little bit of both. You tested, right?
都有点,你也去配型了吧?
Yeah. I didn't match.
是,但是没有成功
Thank God. —Well, why "Thank God"?
谢天谢地。—为什么“谢天谢地”?
You saving Sharon's life? That makes you the hero.
你救了 Sharon的命,你就成了英雄
And then I'm resigned to living
然后我这辈子都得
in your shadow the rest of my life.
活在你阴影里
Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you,
哈哈,告诉你个坏消息
but you're already in my shadow.
你早活在我阴影里了
You wish.
想得美
Got jokes today.
你今天还挺幽默
Uh, hey.
呃,嘿
Look at that little nugget over there sucking up to Vince.
看那个“金宝贝”在拍Vince马屁
Looks like it's working, too.
好像还挺管用
Wait. Should we be nervous,
等等,我们是不是该担心
living in the shadow of the nugget?—Yeah, no.
活在“金块”阴影下?—不会的
Ready water! —We're ready!
水带准备好了!—我们也准备好了!
Hey, Freddy, sorry,about the rock shower.
嘿,Freddy,之前石头掉下来的事抱歉
Uh, my man Bode saved my life.
我兄弟Bode救了我一命
Well, I'm glad you're good.
那就好,幸好你没事
He almost died.
他差点被砸死
You glad he's doing good, too?
你也高兴他没事吗?
Freddy.—What?
Freddy—咋了?
Two of you working alongside one another.
你们两个一起工作
Got an opportunity to clear the air. Let's go.
能有机会和好。来吧
There's no air to clear.
我俩没什么矛盾
Yeah, we're good, Freddy.
对,我俩没事,Freddy
Oh, yeah?'Cause rumor has it
是吗?那我怎么听说
you think my man here is unsalvageable,
你觉得我兄弟无药可救了呢?
but I'm here to tell you, he's a flea market find.
但是要我说,他可是蒙尘的金子
All he needs is
a little spit polish.
擦擦就能发光
Hey!
嘿!
How about a little less talking,
少说点儿话
and a little more working, please?
多干活儿行不行?
We're working as fast as we can.
我们已经尽可能快了
I ran a printing shop. I managed 20 people
.我以前开印刷厂,管着20号♥人
I can tell you, nobody works as fast as they can.
我告诉你们,没人会尽全力干活
Well, maybe if you stop yelling at us, we can get back to work.
也许你闭嘴我们就能继续干活儿了
What? What did you say?—Hey!
你说什么?—嘿!
Hey, whoa, whoa, back off, man.
嘿!嘿!嘿!冷静点儿,兄弟
You back off. Oh, oh, hey, hey, hey.
你才该冷静。嘿!嘿!嘿!
We're on your side, bro.
我们和你一边的,哥们儿
Well, then, get to work.
那就接着干活儿
Ooh.
哦!
Oh, why am I here? Huh?
我♥干♥啥来了?
I'm risking my life for this fool?
就为这蠢货拼命?
Freddy, just calm down, all right?
Freddy,先冷静,好吗?
Just chill out, think about the baby.
冷静冷静,想想孩子
Oh, my God. Freddy, your baby.
对啊。Freddy,你的孩子
I totally forgot to congratulate you.
我都忘了恭喜你
She's so cute.
她好可爱
You saw her?
你看见她了?
Yeah. We all did.
是的,我们都看见了
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Hey, guy-I've-never-seen-before,
嘿,那个不认识的人
have you seen my baby?
你见过我的孩子吗?
Freddy? Hey.
Freddy,停下
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I'm going to see my kid.—And then what?
我要去见我的孩子—然后呢?
What happens after you see the baby?
你看完孩子以后呢?
They're gonna come looking for you.
他们会找你的
I want to be a dad to my kid, and I can't!
我想让我的孩子有一个父亲,但我不能!
You can't understand that,
Bode. None of you can!
Bode你们两个是不会理解的!
I used to wish that my dad would escape and come get me
我以前总希望我爸越狱来找我
and that we'd be on the run.
然后我们一起逃亡
I'd dream of it.
我做梦都想
But that was a child's dream, and now that I'm grown up,
但那是孩子的幻想,现在我长大了
I'm glad my dad did his time right.
我只庆幸我爸老老实实服刑
I just want to see my baby.
我只是想看看我的孩子
I need to see my baby.
我需要看看我的孩子
Hey, you-you leave here, you're walking into a fire.
嘿!你现在走了,你就是自寻死路
Like Cap says, you better have a way out.
就像队长说的,你得给自己留条后路
You're gonna see your kid.
你早晚会见到你的孩子的
And, you know,when-when she grows up,
你要知道,等她长大后
you can tell her about today
可以告诉她今天的事
and about how you overcame this urge to do something impulsive.
告诉她你是如何克服冲动
How you changed and-and grew.
你是怎么改过自新、成长
And she's gonna be in awe of you, like I am.
等那时候,她会像我现在一样崇拜你
Thanks, bro.
谢谢,兄弟
I got you.
我挺你
I got you, too.
我也挺你
But talk to her.
但和她聊聊吧
I'm going back.
我要回去了
I'm trying to change, Gab.
我在努力改变,Gab
I-I really am, for you.
我认真的,为了你
Stop trying to impress me.
不要来讨好我
You want to change?
你想改变?
Okay.
好
Do it, but do it for yourself.
但是是为了自己
Don't do it for me.
不要是为了我
Gab.
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
嘿!快走!
We got to move off the road. What's going on?
我们得离开这条路—怎么了?
Where are they running?
他们要往哪儿跑?
They're running away from the fire. It's coming.
他们在逃命,火要烧过来了
Keep going, guys.
继续干,大家
Fire's spreading faster than I hoped.
火势比我预计的还要猛
Well, you wanted to see flames. There they are.
来,你不是非要看见火吗?火烧过来了
Now's the time, Harlan.
该走了,Harlan
Okay.
行吧
You can evacuate my wife.
你们可以先让我老婆走
Your wi--
你老—
You said it was just you.
你说就你一个人来着
We evacuated a year ago, and it set her back.
我们一年前就被疏散过,结果她病情恶化了
She's got heart failure, COPD.
有心力衰竭、慢阻肺
She's got COPD? Man.
她有慢阻肺?天哪
Harlan, this air is not good for her lungs.
Harlan,现在这儿的空气对她的肺可没好处
You don't think I don't know the 16 different ways
你以为我不知道今天
I've screwed this up?
我搞砸了多少回吗?
But until you have a dying wife, don't come at me, okay?
但等你有个病危的老婆的时候再来教训我,行吗?
All right, fellas, this fire's growing,
好了,大伙,火势在扩大
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表