剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我为无视
of this passionate group of individuals.
抗♥议♥群体的诉求道歉
And I'm sorry for how my actions led to today's events.
很抱歉我的行为造成了今天的事故
Sustainable forestry
可持续林业
is the only way.
是唯一的出路
I'm here now to listen.
我现在知道了
We can build houses and save trees.
我们可以建房♥的同时保护森林
Hey, Bode.
嘿,Bode
Hey, I know it's complicated between you guys,
我知道你们之间关系复杂
but I think he's just looking out for you and for Sharon.
但Jake只是想保护你和Sharon
And if you wanted him to back off, I know he would.
如果你想让他退出,我想他会听的
Oh, I, uh... I didn't get a chance to say it earlier,
哦对了,之前没机会说……
but, um, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
It-It's your birthday?
今天是你生日?
Yeah.
对
Why didn't you say anything?
怎么不早说?
Guess I've been focused on other things today.
今天一直忙着其他事
Leone?
Load up.
装车
Expired since last Christmas.
去年圣诞节就过期了
Mm. Nope.
不要了
Oh, nice shot.
扔得真准
Hey, want to grab a few more at Smokey's?
要不要去Smokey酒吧喝几杯?
Like maybe, like, a-a basket of onion rings?
也许,再点一篮洋葱圈?
Uh, can we rain check? I'm kind of busy.
可以改天吗?我有点忙
Yeah, of course.
当然
Great. —Uh, also,
好—还有
uh, I just...
我就是
I wanted to thank you for the tip.
谢谢你的建议
You know, to focus on the work.
你说的,专注工作
Uh, some people are distracting, aren't they?
有些人确实让人分心,是不是?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Uh, you and Bode?
比如你和Bode?
I mean, if anything happens between you and him...
我的意思是,如果你们之间有什么……
It hasn't.
什么也没有
I know. I'm just saying, both of you could get in big trouble.
我知道,但万一,你们会有大♥麻♥烦的
Especially you, so just be careful.
尤其是你,所以小心
We nuggets-- we got to stick together, right?
咱们消二代,要照应彼此。对吧
See you later.
回见
Thanks, you, too.
谢谢,你也是
Hey, what you doing?
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey. I'm trying
我在
to find something that resembles a birthday cake for Bode.
找能单座生日蛋糕的东西给Bode
And I think... I just found it.
找到了!
Hey! Birthday chicken!
生日烤鸡!
Mmm.
Well, I...
我
It's either this or...or nothing. Right.
除了这个没别的了
You know, you're a very good,
你是个非常好
very weird friend.
也非常奇怪的朋友
You know, I think I blew my shot trying to impress DC Leone.
我觉得,我搞砸了给总指挥Leone留下好印象的机会
What happened?
怎么了?
Well, she invited me to tag along, and I sort of hated it.
她邀请我观摩指挥,但我不喜欢
So I kind of just left.
所以我就走了
Oh, y-you might have blown it.
你应该是搞砸了
Say goodbye to career goals, I guess. Yeah.
和职业目标说再见吧,我想
Or hello, new career goals.
或者,找个新职业目标
Mm.
I mean, Incident Command might not be your cup of firefighting.
事故指挥可能不适合你
Maybe your heart is trying to tell you
也许你的内心
that you want something else.
在指引你去其他地方
Hmm. Come on.
走
Come to Three Rock with me.
跟我去三石队吧
For your personal reference,
仅供你个人参考
I prefer ice cream cake to rotisserie chicken.
比起烤鸡,我更喜欢冰淇淋蛋糕,
Looks a little dry.
这看着都有点干巴了
But I think he'll like it.
但我觉得他会喜欢的
♪ And after working all day... ♪
You okay?
你还好吗?
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Is that a chicken?
那是个烤鸡?
He's having fun with his friends on his birthday.
他和朋友们一起过生日呢
♪ And the years that go by... ♪
We got to go home. We got
我们得回家,把这个
to eat this store-bought cake ourselves.
从商店买♥♥的蛋糕吃了
D-Dude, seriously? Seriously?
姐们儿,认真的吗?烤鸡?
Well, happy 30th, old friend.
30岁生日快乐,老朋友
Thank you, old friend.—Oh, no, no.
谢谢你,老朋友—哦不
I'm not old. 29.
我不老,我才29
That means you're the old friend now.
这意味着你是那个老朋友了
Okay.
好吧
I appreciate you being here.
谢谢你过来
Well, ain't no party without Eve.
没Eve不成派对
And some-some chicken, apparently. —Come on.
还有个烤鸡,很明显—拜托
Mm. Serves you right
不告诉我
for not telling me it was your birthday today.
今天是你生日就是这个下场
That's fair.— Hey.
也是—嘿
♪ Don't wield this fire ♪
♪ The craziest kind's
the best story to tell... ♪
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, the birthday boy invited you.
寿星邀请你了
We'll, uh... we'll be back.
我俩出去下
♪ And we laughed through the ages ♪
Well, that was tense.
刚才好尴尬
♪ And I'll be by your side... ♪
Dad.
爸
I'll leave you guys.
你俩聊
Bye, Cap.
再见,队长
Hey.
嘿
How are you?
你还好吗?
I'm still a mess, mija.
我还是一团糟,女儿
I'm... trying to get things together, you know?
我在重振旗鼓了
Staying at the Leones' house on their couch.
在Leone家蹭住沙发
Trying to save up enough money to get myself out of this hole.
攒到足够的钱走出来
And then what?
然后呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Look...
我......
I know you're waiting for me to...
我知道你在等我
you know, get things together.
重新振作起来
I think right now I just need...
我想我现在只需要
I just need to feel stable, you know?
我需要稳定下来
And if that's not good enough for you...
对你来说如果这不够好……
I just needed to know that you were getting help.
我只想知道你有没有在接受帮助
That I wasn't the only one holding you together.
这样就不是我一个人在支持你了
And stability is the right first step.
稳定是正确的第一步
♪ Oh, I ♪
♪ I'll be by your side... ♪
Yeah, you should've come to me first.
你应该先和我说的
Instead of going behind my back to my dad.
而不是背着我找我爸
I wasn't trying to pull anything, Bode. I just...
我不是想背着你干什么,Bode,我只是......
I'm trying to keep you from going back to prison, B.
我只是不想让你回到监狱里,Bode
Your mom needs you here.
你妈妈需要你在这儿
So does your dad.
你♥爸♥爸也是
Plus, it's been good having you back.
再说,自你回来一切都很好
It's been good for me, too.
对我来说也很好
My life's hard enough.
我的生活已经够难了
I shouldn't do anything
我不应该做任何
that's gonna jeopardize all the progress that I've made.
会破坏我取得的进步的事情
So, if... if you're game...
如果你还愿意
...and my mom's still okay with it,
如果我妈妈还同意
you should be her donor.
你应该是他的捐献人
I made this about me.
我只想着我自己了
You know, thinking I-I needed this
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表