剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
so we can heal.
这样我们才能够从伤痛中恢复
Battalion 1508.
Battalion 1508.
Vegetation fire.
植被火灾
Old Saw Valley Road and Mayhem Mountain
起火位置在老锯谷路和梅海姆山。
Great. Mayhem Mountain. Hippies.
好吧,梅海姆山(混乱之山),嬉皮士们
Hippies are the least of your worries.
嬉皮士是你最不用担心的问题
There's the hermits and the growers.
那里的隐居者和种植者才是麻烦
It gets dicey up there really fast. Just be careful.
那里的情况变化得相当快,一定要小心
Mmm. Compost.
是有肥料味
Have a good time with your son.
和你儿子好好玩吧
Our son.
是我们的儿子
Engine 1591, vegetation fire,
1591消防车,植被火灾
now approximately three acres.
过火面♥积♥现在大约三英亩
What is your status?
报告你的当前状态
Engine 1591. We're hauling.
这里是1591消防车,我们正在出动
Hey, look, Chief, are you all good?
那什么,局长,你没事吧?
好着呢
I'm fine. Just...
我很好,就是……
Bode being back... kicked up some stuff.
博德这一次回来……又触动了一些事情
Yeah.
是啊
You know, um... I, uh... I've been meaning to talk to you about it.
我,呃......我一直想和你谈谈这件事。
You were right. About my shiner.
关于我的胫骨,你是对的
Bode did punch me. I know.
博德是打了我,我知道
I don't understand.
我不明白……
Him throwing a punch at you? I mean...
不明白他为什么打你
You two were like brothers.
你们俩是好兄弟啊
We were.
曾经是好兄弟
And it's complicated.
原因有点复杂
On both sides.
我们两人都有问题
Actually, I... I do know why he hit you.
实际上,我觉得我知道他为什么打你
- Look, Chief, I never meant to... - He's jealous.
- 局长,我从没想过会…… - 他是嫉妒你
You're who he wants to be.
你成了他想成为的那种人
He left...
他离开这里……
and you became more of a son to me than he was.
而你却比他更像我的儿子
Mayhem Mountain, hashtag "van life."
梅海姆山,标签就是货车生活
I passed by Smokey's and told Aydan the coffee was for you
我路过Smokey酒吧告诉艾登咖啡是给你买♥♥的
and she remembered your regular order.
她还记得你的常点口味
She's just being polite.
那只是她的职业素养而已
Training time.
开始训练
Line up! Recruit.
列队!新兵们!
Welcome to Cal Fire Station 42.
欢迎来到加州消防局第42消防队
They call us the Fire Factory, where fire is a constant, not an exception.
我们也被称作烈焰工厂,因为这里火灾是常态,不是意外
Maybe you're here because that sounds exciting to you.
也许你们是因为觉得刺♥激♥才来了这里
Maybe you want to be a hero, slay dragons, save the day.
也许你们是想当英雄,灭火龙,救众生
Or maybe you're sick of your old job and you want to try something new.
也许你们只是厌倦了旧的工作想尝试点新鲜玩意
If you're here for any of those reasons, you will flame out.
如果你来这里是以上原因,那你肯定会被淘汰
The only people who will make it through training hell and onto the front lines in just two weeks
只能通过这两周魔鬼训练并脱颖而出的人……
are those of us who consider this job a calling.
才能成为我们的一员,我们视这份工作为使命
To protect our community, to protect each other.
为了保护民众,保护我们的战友
It is an honor to train the future of Cal Fire.
能够来训练加州消防局的未来一代是我的荣幸
Now……
现在……
let's see if any of you are worthy of that title.
就让我们看看你们有没有资格接下这个称呼
You got everybody evac'ed up there?
你已经让大家从那里疏散了吗?
Far as we can tell, past that brush line there,
已经让他们尽可能远地疏散了,都过了那条灌木带了
it's all strong winds or flames from hell.
风特别大,火势也特别猛
Confirm.
收到
What do you think started it?
你觉得是什么引发的火灾?
More concerned with the who than the what.
我更关心是谁引发的火灾
People actually live in those trees up there.
上面的树林中实际上是住着人的
This wind changes direction
风向变了
the whole mountain's gonna go up.
整座山都要烧起来了
Help!
救命!
Chief, is that a...
局长,那是一个……
A burning man?
火人!
Stay still, stay still.
别动,别动
Hey, hey, listen to me. It's out. Okay?
嗨,听我说,火已经扑灭了,好吗?
But I need you to be still, okay?
但是我需要你保持不动,好吗?
Now, breathe. Just like that. Again. One more.
现在深呼吸,就像这样,再来一次,再来
Green crest. Battalion 1508. Priority traffic.
Green crest, 这里是1508Battalion,需要优先处理
Maynor Mountain. Single patient with first and second degree burns.
梅海姆山,一名伤员身上有一级和二级烧伤
Start an ambulance to this location.
请派一辆救护车来这个地点
Hey, kid, you start this fire?
孩子,这火是你点的吗?
We lit a joint. The wind kicked up.
我们卷了一只大♥麻♥烟,刚点上风就吹跑了
That's a lot of weed for one joint.
卷一只烟用不了这么多吧
He said "we." Who's "we"?
他说的是“我们”,还有谁?
Me and my dude Caleb. I ran one way, he went another.
我和兄弟凯勒布,我朝这边跑的,他朝另一边跑的
I ran past the fire, but I lost him.
我跑过火场,但是和他走散了
So there's another kid in there.
所以里面还有一个孩子
And he's MIA, in the middle of a wildfire.
而且他还在野火中不知所踪
烈焰之地
第一季第3集
Oh, my Bode Boy.
我的宝贝儿子博德
Your hair hasn't been this long since that Hanson phase.
你的头发可是好久没留这么长过了
How's the food? It's got to be better than the penitentiary.
伙食怎么样?应该比监狱里好吧
It's still not your home cooking.
还是比不上你在家做的好吃
That's my boy. Yes. Okay!
不愧是我儿子,耶!
And soon enough, you will be out of here and you can come home, home
很快你就可以离开这里回家了
and I will make you anything you want.
到时候你想吃什么我都给你做
And your dad's really upped his game in the kitchen since you've been gone.
而且你走后你♥爸♥的厨艺也见长了
You know, I'm not sure I'm welcome at Dad's table.
你知道,我不确定父亲是否欢迎我回去
Yeah, I know now that he, he told you to leave.
我现在知道了是他让你离开这里的
What a terrible mistake he made.
他犯了一个多么可怕的错误啊
I'm gonna ask you to try to find a little room in your heart to forgive him.
我想请你试着在心里原谅他一点点
He called me a liability.
他说我是个累赘
He's afraid.
他只是害怕
He's afraid you're gonna break his heart again
他害怕你再伤他的心
or you're gonna break mine.
或者害怕你再伤我的心
And you're not?
你不害怕吗?
No, I'm not.
不,我不怕
I'm just trying to make Riley's death count for something.
我只是想让莱莉死得有点意义
OK
好啊
Mom
妈妈
I'm here to save as many lives as possible, any way I can.
我在这里就是想尽力救下更多的生命
You hear tones, that means somebody needs our help.
当你们听到警报时,就意味着有人需要我们帮助
We're called to a wildfire, we wear Nomex.
我们接到报♥警♥去救火,我们要穿上Nomex阻燃服
If it's a structural fire,
如果是建筑物结构性火灾
we hustle to these turnouts.
我们要冲到战斗服这里
We speed up by slowing down. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
我们让动作慢下来,动作精准而流畅,这样能速度更快地穿好
Five seconds. People say you can only do things well or do things quickly.
五秒钟了,有人总是说你要么做得好,要么做得快
Those people aren't firefighters.
消防员可不这么说
Time!
时间到!
Yep. Too slow.
哼,太慢了
- All of you, go again. - Wait.
- 全部重来一遍 -等一下
We just finished. It's day one.
我们刚完成啊,这可是第一天
Day one of two weeks before you're face-to-face with a fire.
也是你们在面对真正的火焰前两周特训的第一天
Training is your friend.
训练是最好的朋友
I need a break.
我需要休息
Fires don't break, and neither do I.
火灾从不休息,我也是这样
You need to build your stamina, speed, grit.
你们需要培养耐力、速度、胆量。
Here we go! One down!
来吧!已经淘汰一个了!
Look, we need probies, but we're not desperate for anybody.
听着,我们是需要新人,但也不是什么人都能滥竽充数
We're desperate for firefighters.
我们急需的是真正的消防员
I want to learn.
我想好好学
Any tricks for slipping on this uniform faster?
有没有能让穿进这身制♥服♥更快的诀窍?
This isn't a uniform.
这不是制♥服♥
It's armor. You need to use it to understand it.
这是防火盔甲,你们得使用它才能理解它
When you come out of this well-trained,
当你们训练好从这里走出去的时候
you will thank me.
你们会感谢我的
The visibility is awful.
能见度太差了
Every fire, somebody thinks they're invincible.
每场火灾中都有人认为自己是无敌的
Help!
救命!
You hear that?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表