剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好吧。
Okay.
莎伦,我知道。
Sharon, I know.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你和曼尼有关系
That you pulled strings with Manny
让博德留在三石镇
to get Bode to stay at Three Rock.
这是怎么回事?
What's that all about?
队长,那台引擎什么时候能到?
Hey, Chief, what's the ETA on that engine?
我们陷入了僵局,但我们在做
We are in some hell of gridlock, but we're doing
尽我们所能。这可不行。
the best we can. That's not gonna cut it.
第一次就听到了。我们会有办法的。副本。
Heard you the first time. We'll find a way. Copy.
这就是你的全部,杰克?
That's all you've got, Jake?
我不能在车流中穿行,伊芙。
I can't just plow through traffic, Eve.
你觉得我爸压力大吗?
Hey, did my dad sound stressed to you?
我强调。
I'm stressed.
什么……如果我们…?
What... What if we...?
居……你有主意吗?
Ju... You got an idea?
引擎停了不代表我们就死了。
Well, just because the engine's stopped doesn't mean we are.
所以我们……是的。不,不,不。
So we... Yeah. No, no, no.
奥尔森可以接管驾驶
Olson can take over driving
然后尽快把引擎送过去。
and get the engine up there as fast as he can.
同时,我们可以使用组合工具,
Meanwhile, we can run up there with the combi tool,
公羊,链子,还有医疗袋。
the ram, the chain, and the med bag.
这不是一切,
It's not everything,
但这给了我们一个评估现场的机会。
but it gives us a chance to size up the scene.
我喜欢它。是的。
I like it. Yeah.
好吧,我知道如何推进一个好主意。
Well, I know how to move on a good idea.
曼尼,我们会去找你的
Manny, we're gonna make our way up to you
带着工具步行。
on foot with the tools.
引擎会在可能的时候落后。
Engine will be behind when it can.
副本。
Copy.
你总是教我们侦探
You're always teaching us probies
鼓起勇气说出来。
to get the courage to speak up.
这是正确的。然后呢?
That's right. And?
你就让他
You just let him
把你的想法告诉警长?
pitch your whole idea to Chief?
这是团队合作。
It's teamwork.
嘿,曼尼?
Hey, Manny?
是吗?
Yeah?
我的腿感觉像是被撕掉了,
My legs feel like they're being ripped off,
我弟弟萨姆也醒不过来了。
and my brother Sam is not waking up.
这样也许是最好的,亚拉。
That's probably for the best, Yara.
如果你弟弟醒来后感到害怕,
If your brother wakes up and he gets scared,
他能驾驭这辆车。
he could rock this car.
我们不希望这种情况发生。
And we don't want that to happen.
因为那样会让我们陷入绝境吗?
Be-Because that would send us over the edge?
我们真的飞得很高!
We're really high up!
请。
Please.
带我们离开这里。
Get us out of here.
我们只是在等合适的设备出现,亚拉。
We're just waiting for the right equipment to show up, Yara.
但现在我需要你保持非常非常安静。
But for now I need you to be very, very still.
你能帮我吗?
Can you do that for me?
是的。
Yeah.
好。
Good.
请快一点。
Please, please hurry.
拜托,你们到底在哪儿?
Come on, where the hell are you guys?
上面发生什么事了?汽车残骸。
What's going on up there? Car wreck.
他们没时间停下来聊天,亲爱的。
They don't have time to stop and chat, hon.
让他们工作吧。
Let them work.
你给谁打电♥话♥?孩子们。
Who're you calling? The kids.
一遍吗?
Again?
最后。头儿,我们有两个病人。
Finally. Hey, Chief, we have two patients.
一名意识清醒,骨盆受伤,
One conscious with a pelvic injury,
另一个昏迷了,但还有呼吸。
the other one unconscious, but he's breathing.
让我们把他们弄出来。没那么简单,上士。
Let's get 'em out of there. It's not that simple, Chief.
车在悬崖边上摇摇欲坠。
Car's teetering over the edge.
我们只要往错误的方向轻敲它,它就会翻过来,
We so much as tap it in the wrong direction, it goes over,
两个孩子都要跟着去。
it takes both those kids with it.
这条路上会发生多少车祸
How many wrecks have to happen on these roads
在他们变得更安全之前?
before they make 'em safer?
这是我见过的最疯狂的车祸。
This is the craziest car wreck I've ever seen.
遗憾的是,这不是我见过的最疯狂的。
It's not the craziest one I've seen, sadly.
我很抱歉。我…
I'm sorry. I-I...
我不应该……不,没关系。它很好。认真对待。
I shouldn't... No, it's fine. It's fine. Seriously.
这么严重的车祸
With a crash this serious,
我只是想确定我爸爸准备好了。
I just want to make sure my dad's up for it.
你觉得他也不正常吗?
Does he seem off to you, too?
是啊,他最近又累又紧张。
Yeah, he's been tired and stressed.
是啊,他心事重重,脾气暴躁。
Yeah, he's preoccupied, with a short fuse.
他有点不对劲。
Something's up with him.
不管是什么,我都支持他。
Whatever it is, I have his back.
我们都是这样。别担心,好吗?谢谢你!
We all do. Don't worry, all right? Thank you.
听着,队长,一旦我们开始营救,
Listen, Chief, once we start this extrication,
我们要破坏车的平衡
we're gonna disrupt the balance of the car
冒着让它崩溃的风险。
and risk sending it over the edge.
所以我们得尽快行动,队长。
So we need to work incredibly fast, Chief.
如果我们能及时救出至少一个兄弟姐妹
And if we can pull at least one of those siblings out in time
在它结束之前,这是一个巨大的胜利。
before it goes over, it's a huge win.
你是说"兄弟姐妹"吗?
Did you say "siblings"?
这是正确的…哥哥和妹妹。
That's right... Brother and sister.
那个女孩,雅拉……她在副驾驶座上。
The girl, Yara... She's in the passenger seat.
她更容易接近。我说我们去做吧。
She's easier to access. I say we go for it.
我们偷偷摸摸,把后窗搭上帐篷。
We do a peel-and-peek, and we tent the back window.
不曼尼那是…这会增加压力。好吧?
No, Manny, that's... That's gonna add pressure. Okay?
我不想冒险让她弟弟陷入绝境。
I don't want to risk sending her brother over the edge.
队长,在我看来,我们手上只有一只鸟
Chief, the way I see it, we got one bird in hand
还有两个在灌木丛里。
and two in the bush.
希望我有不同的看法。
Well, let's hope I see it differently.
拜托!哦,不!不,请。我的天啊!
Please! Oh, no! No, please. Oh, my God!
告诉我那不是我们的车!
Tell me that's not our car!
我需要支援!
I need backup!
-那些孩子的父母来了?-嘿,嘿,伙计们。请人。
- Those kids' parents are here? - Hey, hey, guys. Guys, please.
请。先生,求你了,女士。
Please. Sir, please, ma'am.
女士,我需要你们冷静一下。
Ma'am, I need you guys to calm down.
不。我需要你们去取悦…
No. I need you guys to please...
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
你的孩子现在需要我们。
Your kids need us right now.
伙计们,女士,女士。
Guys, ma'am, ma'am.
-拜托,冷静点-听我说。听我说。
- Please, calm down. - Listen to me. Listen to me.
你不能碰车,也不能碰你的孩子。我很抱歉。
You can't touch the car, or your kids. I'm sorry.
曼尼,我知道了。曼尼,我知道了。别挡我的路。
Manny, I got it. Manny, I got it. Get out of my way.
首席。首席。莱利!
Chief. Chief. Riley!
莱利!别挡道,卢克。上士,别这样。文斯,不!
Riley! Out of my way, Luke. Chief, hey, no. Vince, no!
停!停!文斯!文斯,不!莱利!
Stop! Stop! Vince! Vince, no! Riley!
听我说。你什么也做不了。
Listen to me. There's nothing you can do.
你什么也做不了。她走了。
There's nothing you can do. She's gone.
不。
No.
莱利的消失了。
Riley's gone.
不!不!不。我很抱歉。
No! No! No. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
不!哦,上帝。
No! Oh, God.
——哦!-对不起。
- Oh! - I'm sorry.
对不起,爸爸。
I'm sorry, Dad.
爸爸?爸爸。
Dad? Dad.
爸爸。
Dad.
你好吗?
You good?
别在工作的时候问我这个问题。
Don't ever ask me that at work.
曼尼你的计划不够好
Manny, your plan's not good enough.
你说不够好是什么意思,上士?
What do you mean, it's not good enough, Chief?
这是唯一的保证
It's the only way to guarantee
我们今天拯救了一条生命。
that we actually save a life today.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表