剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
说的都是关于消防训练营的事情
You know that I talk to the guys on my dad's crew a lot.
你知道的,我经常和我爸手下的队员聊天
It's good for them to have support out here.
给他们一些支持是有好处的
Bode's not like the other guys you've looked out for before.
博德和你以前照顾的那些人可不一样
I believe in what my dad is selling at fire camp.
我相信我父亲在训练营地的宣传
People can change, Jake.
人是会改变的,杰克
No, not Bode.
博德不会变的
Baby, he will take advantage of your generosity.
宝贝,他会利用你的慷慨之心
I already have my dad questioning my choices.
我已经听过我父亲质疑我的选择了
I do not need to hear it from you, too.
我不想从你这里也听到质疑
Vegetation fire. 1512 Frost Creek Road.
霜河路1512发生植被火灾
Three Rock crew en route to assist.
三石营地人员协助参与灭火
You're supposed to be in my corner.
你本来应该是站在我这边支持我的
I am, Gabs.
我是支持你的,加比
First call, probies. Get some, be safe.
第一次出警 ,新人们,勇往直前,注意安全!
- Let's go, probies.
出发吧,新人们
I don't see how can people live out here in the middle of nowhere.
我不知道人们是怎么在这种荒凉之地生活的
Just keep your eyes peeled for our nearest plug.
注意观察最近的消防栓在哪里
Hey.
嗨
So? Any news from the appointment?
医生那边有什么消息吗?
Your brother's in town.
你弟弟来了
Yeah, that's...not the news I was looking for.
这……不是我想听到的消息
What's he doing here?
他来干嘛?
He's helping me get Red River built.
他来帮我做一些红河营地的建立事宜
And he went to see Bode. Uh-huh.
他去看了博德
Anything to show me up.
总想把我比下去
I think he's just being a good uncle.
我觉得他是在做一个好叔叔
You know he's always had a soft spot for Bode.
你知道他总是很宠博德的
Also, he saw my blood-draw bandage.
对了,他看到我抽血的胶布了
So if he asks, I'm fine, because I am.
所以如果他问的话,就说我好着呢,因为我就是好着呢
Are you taking it easy today?
你今天情况还好吧?
Hey, is Sharon okay?
莎伦没事吧?
Is Jake there? Don't worry him with this.
杰克在旁边?别让他担心我了
She's fine.
她没事
Sorry, babe, I got to go.
宝贝,抱歉,我得挂了
Let me know if you hear anything, all right? Love you.
如果有什么消息就告诉我,好吗?爱你
Three Rock Four, Engine 1568.
三石4队,这里是1568消防车
We've got a locked gate.
我们这边碰到锁着的大门
Cutters aren't making a dent.
根本剪不动
Hey, Chief?
局长,怎么了?
How can we help?
我们能帮什么忙吗?
Any of your guys know how to pick a lock?
你的人里面有没有会开锁的?
Seriously?
开玩笑吗?
Had to ask.
总得问一句嘛
Well, I could always drive the rig through it.
嗯,我可以开着消防车撞过去
Out here, damaging the truck? It's a no-go.
走到这了,然后把消防车撞坏?不行
Gentlemen, meet Freddy.
先生们,这是弗莱迪
For the record, I learned this the summer I worked at my uncle's locksmith shop.
事先申明,我是那年夏天在我叔叔的锁匠店里学的
Got a pocket knife?
Yeah.
- 有小刀吗? - 有
Have at it.
拿去用吧
Thanks, brother.
谢了,兄弟
All right.
好吧
Thing's too rusted.
锁已经锈得太厉害了
Do what you got to do.
放手去弄吧
Tear down the whole thing down if you have to, but get us in here.
哪怕把它拆了都行,只要让我们能过去
ASAP. All right.
- 总之尽快吧 - 好的
Can I have some tension on it?
把门撑着让铁链吃上劲
All right. Keep my pace. Copy.
- 好了,跟上我的节奏 - 明白
There you go.
这下好了
Attaboy, Goat. There you go.
干得漂亮,老山羊,走吧
Strong assist there, firefighter.
帮了大忙了,消防员
Good work out there, Freddy.
弗莱迪,干得漂亮啊
Thanks, Cap.
谢了,队长
All right, gentlemen.
好的,大家听着
We are dozens of miles away from a station or a water hydrant.
我们离最近的消防站或消防栓有几十英里远
That means backup isn't just minutes away.
这就意味着支援力量不会迅速赶到
So I'm gonna need all of you at your very best, all right?
所以我需要大家全力以赴,好吗?
Copy that.
明白
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing. I busted the gate open.
没事,我把大门砸开了
Sure, but what's up with your hand?
我知道,但是你的手怎么了?
Would you be quiet?
你声音小点儿!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Caught it on the gate.
撞在那个铁门上了
You need stitches, dude. Hey, what? No.
- 你这伤口需要缝针,老兄! - 什么?不行!
No, no, no, you can't tell Cap.
不不不,你不能告诉队长
I have to. Why?
-我必须说 - 为什么?
Because First Saw is going to your head already?
因为第一锯的名号♥已经上头了吗?
Well, because you're hurt.
因为你受伤了
Hey, wait, wait, you're one of us.
嗨,等一下,你和我们是一样的
You're supposed to be on our side.
你应该是站在我们这一边的
I am.
是这样的
But, Freddy, you can't work like this.
但是弗莱迪,你不能这样去干活儿啊
I'll muscle through it.
忍♥忍♥就过去了
Remember when Julio rolled his ankle?
还记得胡里奥崴了脚的时候吗?
He was dead weight, so they sent him back to Lancaster.
他干不了活后,他们就把他送回兰开斯特监狱了
He still hasn't managed to get back to camp.
到现在他都没法回到训练营来
Lancaster swallowed him.
兰开斯特监狱把他吞了
I did not do well there, for real.
我在那里待不下去,真的
I can't go back, Bode.
我不能再回到那儿去,博德
Cover for me.
替我挡一下
Please.
求你了
Head out, let's go!
出发了,出发!
We got a three-acre fire, moderate rate of spread.
火场面♥积♥三英亩,火势蔓延速度中等
Getting into the timber, two structures threatened.
火势即将蔓延至林中,两座建筑受到威胁
-伙计们,准备好! -明白队长!
We're pretty alone out here, huh?
我们这里太偏僻了
You, you.
你,还有你
Do a search of the house for civilians.
到房♥里搜寻一下,看还有没有平民
Tell them to evac immediately.
On it.
- 告诉他们要马上撤离 - 这就去
Fire's backing down the hills.
火势正在向山下蔓延
If we act fast, we can stop it in its tracks.
我们动作快一点的话,可以把火势阻挡住
We're gonna hold and anchor here.
我们要在这里坚守
Three Rock, you're gonna improve the line by the road.
三石营地,你们要顺着路做好隔离带
Copy that, Chief.
明白,局长
With limited resources,
我们资源有限
we are going to prioritize the house over the barn.
因此要优先保护房♥屋,而不是谷仓
Who can tell me why?
谁来告诉我这是为什么?
The amount of hay and machinery around it.
取决于周围的干草和机器的数量
If it ignites, it would take way too much water to put it out.
一旦起火,会需要太多的水才能够扑灭
More than we can spare for a structure with no life in it.
对于一个没有生命在其中的建筑来说我们不能消耗太多水
Right. No hydrants.
对,没有消防栓
That engine's our only source of water.
消防车是我们灭火用水的唯一来源
Bode, you're out front.
博德,你打头阵
Let's go, gentlemen, eight to ten feet apart.
走吧,伙计们,间隔8-10英尺
All right. Follow me, guys.
大家跟着我
You made Bode First Saw?
你让博德当第一锯了?
Yes, sir. Your kid's a natural.
是的,局长,你的儿子天生就是当消防员的料
A little external support never hurt anybody though.
一点外部支持与鼓励不会害了他的
Yeah.
是的
Your kid's got a knack for it, too.
你的孩子也有这方面的特长
Great.
行吧
- House is clear, Chief. - Copy.
- 房♥屋已经疏散完毕,安全了,局长 - 收到
Let's go, everybody, move, move!
开始干活吧,动起来!
First Saw, huh?
已经是第一锯了吗?
What's it feel like to have my dad recognize your hustle?
让我父亲认可你的努力是什么感觉?
I thought we were gonna stop caring what they thought of us.
我还以为我们不再在乎他们对我们的想法呢
You're right.
你说得对
We should start holding each other accountable on it.
我们应该在这个方面互相监督
Hey, you got dad stuff to talk out, I'm your guy.
你要是还有啥对你父亲的报怨想说,我洗耳恭听
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表