剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
- 咋了? - 你不是会热♥线♥启动车子吗?
Think you can fix it?
你觉得你能修好吗?
Maybe with an assist.
可能需要个帮手
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
快啊!
Damn it!
艹!
Chief, I can't get a purchase point.
局长,我找不到一个杠杆受力点
Jake, stop!
杰克,停下吧
It's too heavy, and you know it.
太沉了,你知道的
Hurting yourself's not gonna help.
伤着你自己也帮不了我的
I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉,我……
I am... trying. I'm...
我……我尽力
Just calm down and wait for the crane.
冷静点,等吊车来吧
A little concrete is no match for my wife.
这点儿水泥板对我妻子来说算不了啥
We've both seen that woman move mountains.
我们都见过那女人移山填海
Uh, Jake?
呃,杰克!
We got another problem.
我们又多了个麻烦
Try to start it up. See what happens.
试着发动一下车,看看是怎么回事
All right. It starts, but I can't put it in gear.
-好的 - 能发动着,但是挂不上档
You open this thing up and see what's going on?
你打开看看怎么回事?
"Work, don't worry."I like that, man.
多干活,少担心,我喜欢这句话
It drove me crazy as a kid.
我小时候听到这句话简直让我发疯
I'd be worrying about some massive test I had coming up,
那时我在担心即将到来的大考
and I just wanted to whine about it,
我刚想抱怨上两句呢我爸就说这句话
but my dad was always right.
但我爸总是对的
Annoyingly, it helps.
让人恼火的是,这真的有用
Well, that's one thing you guys both agree on.
好吧,这是你们父子两人都认同的一点
And now here you are making room for the crane that's gonna save his life.
而现在为了救他的命,你在想办法给吊车腾位置
I don't want to see him,
虽然我不想见他……
but I don't want him to die in some hole, either.
但我也不想他死在什么洞里
Yeah, I got you.
是啊,我明白
This cotter pin's missing.
这里缺了个开口销
The damn thing's not gonna shift without the cotter pin.
没有那个开口销就没法挂档
Hey, what about the prong in your belt buckle?
你皮带上的那个卡针能不能用?
That just might work.
也许还真可以
Let's see.
试一下
Yeah, baby. Yeah!
好,好耶!
All right, hold on.
好,抓紧了
We got it from here, Chief.
我们从这边开始入手,局长
Chief Dillon, the crane is landing.
迪伦局长,吊车即将就位
We're going to punch the boom through the glass
我们要用吊杆穿过玻璃……
and drop it inside to you. Stand by!!
然后给你们降进去,请待命!
Which segment do we move first?
我们先移♥动♥哪一块?
The one with 15 trapped, or Chief Leone?
是困着15个人的那一块,还是困着利昂局长的那一块?
Say again.
请重复!
Which segment do we move first?
我们先移开哪一块?
The one with 15 trapped, or Chief Leone?
是先移困着15个人的那一块,还是困着利昂局长的那块?
It's your call, Chief.
局长,你来决定吧
The 15 first.
先救那15人吧
They've been trapped longer, and there's more of them.
他们被困得更久,人数也更多
I'm sorry, Vince.
万斯,对不起了
Jake, you will get the crane second.
杰克,吊车接下来就去你那里
You do whatever it takes to keep my husband alive a little longer.
想尽办法让我丈夫活得更长些!
Copy.
明白
Hear that, Chief?
听到了吗?局长?
The crane's gonna free the 15, then it's all ours.
吊车先去解救那边15个人,然后就是我们
Where's the water at now?
水现在到哪里了?
It's at my neck.
到我脖子了
God, I'm so, so sorry.
天哪,我太……太抱歉了
I'm sorry I kept Riley a secret all those years.
我很抱歉这些年一直瞒着你们我和莱莉的事情
I'm sorry I can't help you now.
我很抱歉现在我帮不了你
Hey, stop!
好了,别说了
Shut up!
闭嘴吧
Stop talking like you're not gonna get me out of here,
别说得好像你不准备把我弄出去了
that you're gonna let me die in a hole.
你难道准备让我死在一个洞里
It's not happening.
绝对不行
I trained you to be smart, resourceful,
我把你训练成聪明、机智的人,
trained you to be the best.
我把你训练成最棒的
Start acting like it.
你像点样子吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好,好的,好的,局长
Work, don't worry, Jake.
多干活,少担心,杰克
You can figure this out.
你能想到办法的
Work, don't worry.
多干活,少担心
Work.
多干活
Don't worry.
少担心
Work. Work.
干活,多干活,好的,好的
Yeah, I think I found something. Hang tight.
我想我找到办法了,坚持住
Okay. Okay.
好吧,好吧,
here
给你
Chief, can you hear me?
能听到吗?局长?
Breathe through this!
用这根管子呼吸!
We cleared a path for the 15.
我们给被困的15人清理了一条路
We're sending the crane over.
我们马上让吊车过去!
Copy. Standing by the position.
明白,原地待命
Chief, do you hear that?
局长,你听到了吗?
The boom of the crane is moving this way. Come on, hang on.
吊车的吊杆正在往这边移过来,加油,坚持住
Let's go. We're all set!
起吊吧,准备完毕
Copy. We're pulling it now.
明白,现在开始起吊
Keep clear, guys.
全部离手
Clear out, guys, it's gonna drop!
大伙都让开,要掉下去了
Chief. Come on, Chief.
局长,别这样,局长
I'm right here. Nice. There we go.
我在这里,好,来吧
There you go.
就这样
Thank you. They'll triage you over there, sir.
- 谢谢 - 他们会在那边给你们分诊
I got you, sir.
我扶着你
All right, here I am. Right here.
好的,我在这里,抓紧这里
There you go. Take my hand.
抓住我的手,使劲!
There you go.
对,就这样
Nice.
好的
Aydan. Are you okay?
艾登,你没事吧?
Eve?
伊芙?
Yeah... Yeah, I think so. I don't know. You tell me.
没……没事,我觉得没事,不知道,你说呢?
Well, I think you're in one piece.
我觉得你好着呢
This paramedic's gonna get you checked out
这位急救员会给你检查一下
get you some oxygen, all right?
然后让你吸点氧,好吗?
OK
好的
This way. Come on.
来这边,好的
Uh... uh, wait.
呃,等一下
When I was looking for you, I found your phone.
我刚才寻找你的时候,找到了你的手♥机♥
Let me know when you get home safe, okay?
当你安全到家后给我说一声,好吗?
Thank you for looking for me.
感谢你一直在寻找我
That's my job.
这是我的工作
I got to get back.
我得回去工作了
Emma?! Emma?! Kai?!
- 埃玛!埃玛! - 阿凯!
Are you hurt? -No.
- 你受伤了吗? - 没有
I've never been so happy to see anyone in my life.
见到你真的是这辈子最高兴的事情
I love you. I love you, too.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
Hey, how's he doing?
嗨,他怎么样了?
Not sure yet.
现在还不知道
The last things I said to him were pretty awful.
我最后一次对他说的话非常难听
What if he...? No, don't go there yet.
- 要是他…… - 别,别瞎想
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你,太感谢了
Thanks for not dying on me.
谢天谢地你没死
You know I do what I can.
你知道我会竭尽全力的
Bode and Manny's crew, they... They made space for the crane.
曼尼的小队还有博德,他们给吊车腾出了空间
He's trying. It's just not when you're looking.
他一直在努力,只是你没看到
Thank you
谢谢你
Told you you could do it.
我说过你能行的
I'm glad you're okay.
很高兴你没事儿了
Bode
博德!
Back to the buggy!
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表