剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
多亏了你我们才有水用
Want to tell that to my dad?
能把这话给我爸说去吗?
He cares about you. Wants you safe. You're lucky.
他在乎你,希望你安全,你很幸运
Fire on the roof!
屋顶上起火了!
Must've jumped when we pulled down the awning.
应该是我们拉倒遮阳棚时飞上去的火
We got to keep it from spreading even more or else we'll lose control.
我们要防止火再蔓延到更多地方,否则情况就失控了
Come on, let's hit it.
来吧,浇灭它!
Greencrest调度中心,三石营地4小队
We're fighting a structure fire with a glorified garden hose over here.
我们正在用绿化用的园艺水管对抗建筑物的结构火灾
What's the ETA on those engine crews I ordered?
我要求的消防车还有多久才到?
Okay, we got to do this in one go.
我们得一次成功
Ready? No, wait, wait.
- 准备好了吗? - 没有,等一下
My hands are slipping. Look, we are out of time.
- 我的手有点滑 - 听着,我们没有时间了
No, I... I can't get a good grip.
不行,我…… 我找不到好的把手的地方
And if we're off by even an inch, he'll bleed out.
如果我们偏离了几厘米,他就会失血过多
Okay, he can't wait. He's crashing.
好吧,他等不了了,他的情况正在恶化
Listen, this is our best shot.
听着,这是我们最好的机会
Trust me.
相信我
Eve.
伊芙!
All right. Good. Keep lifting. Go, go.
好吧,好吧,继续抬,继续!
All right, how are we looking? It's hot.
- 好吧,情况如何? - 很烫
Hold on, hold up. His skin is sticking.
等一下,等一下,他的皮肤粘在上面了
Pour more saline. No, I can't. I have to keep packing.
- 再倒点生理盐水 - 我没法倒,我必须得一直给他包扎
Don't stop. You got this, Jake.
别停下,你能行的,杰克
Go.
继续
Okay. Okay.Yeah.
好,好……
It's you. It's you.
弄下来了……
Okay. Let's get him on a backboard.
好了,把他放上担架吧
What do you got?
什么情况?
Open chest wound.
胸部开放性伤口。
He's hypotensive. Third-degree burns.
他的血压很低,还有三度烧伤
Bolus to two liters in the line.
灌注了两升的液体
Okay.
好的
Can't believe he's alive.
真不敢相信他还活着
Good work.
干得不错
Engine's here!
消防车到了
Gentlemen, we did it!
伙计们,我们做到了!
We've been released by the new incident command, Chief Leone!
下面利昂局长将接手担任事故指挥
Now, let's stay in the game, but let's give 'em some room!
现在我们继续工作,但要给他们一些作业空间
- Three Rock crew, clear out. - Give our hoses access.
三石营地人员,你们可以退下了,让我们的消防水管介入!
Let's throw a ladder up the alpha side of the building!
往主建筑正面搭个云梯
Give me 1.5-inch cross-lay. Let's go!
All right, let's clear out, everybody.
好了,其他人让开吧
Every drop helps, right?
每一滴水都有用,对吧?
Uh, uh, hold the water!
把水停了!
Hold the water!
把水停了
Bode?
博德?
We can't hit it until you move.
你不走开我们没法儿灭火
Bode?!
博德!
You're not helping.
你这是在帮倒忙!
Get out of the way!
赶快让开!
Greencrest, this is Chief Leone assuming I.C.
Greencrest, 我是接任事故指挥的利昂局长
We need an additional Type 1 engine.
我们还需要一辆1型消防车
Copy, Chief. Rerouting. 10-4.
收到,局长,调派中,明白
Bus is here for the kids.
接孩子的大巴到了
I'm gonna hop on the next engine to the rec center.
我会乘坐下一辆消防车赶去娱乐中心
I'm gonna hitch a ride to the hospital and see this one through.
我要搭车去医院跟进这个伤员的情况
I cheated on Riley.
我背着莱莉劈腿了
So you played her?
所以你和她只是玩玩?
Thanks for telling me.
多谢你告诉我
Look, Riley died before we could work through our issues.
听着,我和莱莉还没解决完我们之间的问题她就死了
I couldn't make the same mistake with you now.
我不想在你身上犯同样的错误
So you two used to be best friends?
你们两个曾是好朋友?
Jake told me.
杰克告诉我的
你的男朋友?
A lifetime ago, yeah.
是的,那是上辈子的事了
Jake.
杰克
Welcome to the party, man.
欢迎加入行动
Gabs!
加比!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
Are you trying to scare her into pulling a gun on you again?
你是准备吓到她再掏枪指着你吗?
Jake, it's fine.
杰克,没事的
Baby, you should get checked for smoke inhalation, okay?
宝贝,你应该去检查一下吸入烟雾的情况,好吗?
Yeah, I feel a little winded.
是的,我是觉得有点喘不上气
You want to punch me again?
你准备再给我一拳吗?
Smoke's green.
烟是绿色的
Hey, Chief! Chief, the fire must have burned through the roof
局长!火焰肯定已经把屋顶烧穿了
into the storage room on the ground level.
并且已经烧进储藏室的地面了
Green smoke is chemical.
绿色烟雾说明有化学物品燃烧
Maybe pool supplies.
可能是游泳池的一些配套用品
Ammonia, chlorine.
氨气,氯气
Yeah, if those two mix... Building's gonna blow.
如果这两样东西混合后……这个建筑会发生爆♥炸♥
If we keep flowing water, that chlorine will become hydrochloric acid.
如果我们继续用水,就会使氯气变成盐酸
And we'll all be toast.
我们都会被烧伤
Yes, we will. All right. Hold the water! Hoses down!
是的,好吧,把水停下,水管先停了!
Hoses down!
把水管放下
Jake, grab the CO2... CO2 extinguisher. On it.
- 杰克,去拿二氧化碳…… - 用干粉灭火器,明白!
All right, smoke's back to gray!
好了,烟雾又变成灰色的了
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Way to go! Good job, Jake.
不错啊,干得不错,杰克
Well done, pal.
做得不错
Thanks, Chief.
多谢夸奖,局长
Shar?
莎伦?
Tell me you got there in time.
请告诉我你们准时赶到了
Don't I always?
我哪次不准时呢?
Vince?
万斯!
Everyone's safe. We got it.
大家都没事,我们搞定了
Weather report says the lightning strikes have moved on.
天气预报说干雷暴已经移走了
Calls are finally slowing down.
火警电♥话♥终于慢慢闲下来了
Good to hear. Love you. See you in a bit.
很高兴听到这个消息,爱你,回头见
We're on mop-up, guys.
我们开始收尾了,伙计们
You see an ember?
你们看到炭火了吗?
Mop it up with your hand tools.
用你们的手动工具把它消灭
You know, if we'd have showed up any later, we'd have lost this structure.
如果我们来得再晚一些,这个建筑就完蛋了
Great job keeping it standing as long as you did.
你们尽可能坚持了这么久,干得漂亮
My guys did great work.
我的人干得都很漂亮
Especially Bode.
特别是博德
Oh. So you got Good Bode today.
哦,那你今天遇到的是“好人博德”
Good Bode will lure you in and break your heart.
好人博德会引诱你入局,然后让你心碎
Sharon has a hard time accepting that, I don't.
莎朗很难接受这一点,而我则不然。
Yeah, I noticed that.
是啊,我注意到了
You make your decision about him yet?
关于他的去向,你做好决定了吗?
Been a little busy, Chief.
最近一直有点儿忙,局长
Well, we kicked its ass again.
好啦,我们又胜利了一次
That's how we do it, people. Cheers, everyone!
这就是我们的方式,大家干杯!
What can I get you?
要喝点什么?
A beer, please.
来瓶啤酒,谢谢
Freshest tap you got.
要你这里最新鲜的
I'm Eve, by the way.
对了,我是伊芙
Oh, you're the thumbs-up girl.
哦,你是那个点赞女孩
I remember you.
我记得你
Yeah. Um, I wanted to ask you out.
好吧,嗯,那天我是想约你出去
But I lost my nerve and went with the thumbs-up instead.
但是我太紧张了,然后就给你竖了个大拇指点赞来着
But, um, today at work,
但是今天在出警的时候
I helped saved this guy's life.
我帮助拯救了一个人的性命
And, uh, it's kind of a big deal.
嗯,这其实挺厉害的一件事
So, uh, you want to grab dinner sometime to celebrate?
所以你想不想找个时间一起吃顿晚餐庆祝一下?
I... don't.
我……不想
You kind of made it about your weird, near-death, lifesaving thing.
你说起这事就像是关于你的濒临死亡的、拯救生命的、奇怪的事情。
Maybe try me again when some guy didn't almost die on you.
也许等某个人没有差点死在你手上的时候再试试来约我吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No. No. Please don't apologize for being honest.
不,不,请别为你的实话实说而道歉
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表