剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
and the letter of the law.
法律条文之间找到平衡
Grade projects give inmates a sense of trust.
这种特殊项目能让囚犯感到被信任
It show the community that they're here to help.
向社区展示他们是来帮忙的
And it's a little free PR. Win-win. Plus,
这也算是免费的公♥关♥,双赢,而且
the camp gets a little cash bonus for the grade project.
营地还能从特殊项目中获得一笔现金奖励。
How do you decide how to allocate those funds?
你们怎么决定如何分配这些钱呢?
Well, you've really read up, huh?
看来你做了不少功课啊?
Well, the-the folk in Sacramento,
呃, Sacramento的人
they told me about the kickback.
跟我提到了回扣的事
Well, it's not exactly a "kickback."
呃,这也不完全算是 “回扣”
You spoke to Sacramento?
你和 Sacramento的人谈过了?
Yeah, the whole department has their eyes on Three Rock.
是的,整个部门都在关注三石营地
You a shadow or a spy?
你到底是来学习的还是当间谍的?
Cap?
队长?
I'm just messing with you.
我开玩笑的。
We're just gonna stick to the basics, okay?
我们从基础学起,行吧?
And that's it.
就这样
This what you're looking for?
这是你要找的东西吗?
Perfect. Just perfect.
完美,太完美了
You working the fair today?—Yeah.
你今天在集市工作吗?—是的
Little nervous.
有点紧张
It's a great opportunity.
这是个好机会
And risk.
也有风险
A civilian even says I looked at them the wrong way,
要是有一个人说我看他们的眼神不对
I could lose fire camp altogether.
我可能就会被赶出消防营地了
Okay, but with great trust comes great responsibility.
好吧,但责任越大,信任越大
At least,that's what my dad says.
至少我爸是这么说的
Poetic.
真有诗意
Little help here?
能帮个忙吗?
Everyone's a winner! What? We won.
每个人都是赢家!什么?我们赢了
Yeah. Yeah. Thank you.
是的,是的,谢谢
Where do you want to go? He's cute.
你想去哪儿?他挺可爱的
Um, you want to play Whac-A-Mole?
嗯,你想玩打地鼠吗?
I'm very good at it. Oh, okay, let's go.
我可在行了,哦,好啊,走吧
Perfect!
完美!
Bode Leone.
Wow.
哇哦
See you put that baseball scholarship you beat me out for
看来你把当年打败我拿到的棒球奖学金
to good use.
“好好利用”了啊
Aaron.
Not trying to open up any old beefs.
我不想旧事重提
Yeah, I knew I was the better choice back then,
我就知道当时我才是更好的人选
and I can see I'm the better man today.
现在看来,我依旧更胜一筹
Look at God, showing me validation.
苍天有眼啊
Yeah, I don't think
我觉得上帝才
God does petty.
不会这么小心眼
Hey.
嘿
Rebecca, stop. Stop, stop.
Rebecca, 停停停
As much as I would love to get into it with this dude...
虽然我很想跟这人打一架
...there's-there's too much
on the line for us.
但这对我们来说不值得
Mm. All right, kids,
好了,孩子们
let's not waste any more fair time. Come on.
别再浪费在集市的时间了,走吧
Donating a kidney to Sharon.
给Sharon捐肾
That's taking this whole Superman thing you got going
你这简直是把你的 “超人” 情结
to the next level.
又提升了一个档次啊
I really have a Superman thing?
我真有 “超人” 情结吗?
Yeah. Since high school.
是啊,从高中就有了
Though, back then,
不过,那时候
it was letterman energy.
是那种花♥花♥公♥子♥运动员的感觉
You anxious for surgery?
要做手术感觉紧张吗?
Uh, a group of strangers are voting to decide
一群陌生人要投票决定
how many kidneys I have for the rest of my life.
我后半生有几个肾
So that's a "yes" to anxious.
所以,确实挺紧张的
More anxious than getting thrown on this thing
比像个咀嚼玩具一样被扔到
and tossed like a chew toy?
这个游乐设施上还紧张吗?
Tickets ready. 25 tickets. —A little bit.
票准备好了,25张券
稍微有点吧
You remember coming here in high school?
你还记得高中时来这儿吗?
Me with Bode.
我和Bode
You with your flavor-of-the-month.
你和你当时的新欢
I'm not too proud of my dating habits back then.
我当时的约会习惯不太好
Oh, so Superman's evolved.
哦,所以 “超人” 进化了
Ride's full this round.
这一轮已经满员了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you know, I like to think so.
我觉得我改变了
You okay?
你咋了
You know, let's see.
这么说吧
After I had the pleasure of being dumped
我在坐牢的时候
while incarcerated,
被你甩了
I got to marinate in your new love connection,
现在又得看着你开始新恋情
so not my favorite day.
今天是真倒霉
You and I were always just casual.
我们之前又不是认真的
I didn't think that you'd care if we stopped.
我以为你不会在意分手
I don't.
我是不在意
Is it always this fast?
这应该这么快吗?
I don't know,
我不知道
but that does not sound right.
但听起来不太对劲
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿!
Yo, my man!
你!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Cut it off. Uh...
把它关掉。呃……
Um, something's broken.
它好像坏了。
Hey, wh-where are you going? Where are you going?
嘿,你要去哪儿?你要去哪儿?
What's it to you, Bode?
你什么毛病,Bode?
We were casual,
我们之前只是玩玩
and now we're over.
现在结束了
Rebecca!
Get down!
趴下!
This is chaos.
太乱了
Ma'am, hey! Ma'am.
女士,嘿!女士
You okay? Can you stand?
你没事吧?能站起来吗?
Jamie!
Aaron! Aaron! Get down! Take cover!
Aaron! Aaron! 趴下!找掩护!
Here. Come on.
这边来,快点
Hey, evacuate her and get Cap.
嘿,把她带出去,再找到队长
My kids! My kids are in that bounce house!
我的孩子!我的孩子还在那个充气城♥堡♥里!
We'll get 'em out. Let's go.
我们会把他们救出来的,快走吧
Jamie! Zack!
Come on!
拜托
Hey!
嘿!
Shut it down!
把它关掉!
Something's broken.
它坏了
I don't how this engine works.
我不知道这台发动机怎么工作的
I don't even have my driver's license yet!
我都还没驾照呢!
Okay. The control panel's unresponsive.
控制面板没反应
No, come on, come on, come on.
不,拜托,拜托。拜托
We need to anchor it!
我们得固定住它!
How? It's not working.
怎么固定?面板没反应了
I-I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Weigh it down!
把它拉住!
We're not heavy enough!
我们不够重
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, I need some hands over here!
嘿,这边需要人手!
Perez, your radio.
Perez, 把你的对讲机给我
Chief, over here!
队长,这边!
Greencrest, this is Chief Leone.
Greencrest, 我是Leone队长
We've got an out-of-control ride at the Edgewater Fair.
Edgewater集市上有个游乐设施失控了
Multiple injuries. Need ambulances.
多人受伤,需要救护车
42 and Three Rock.
42 号♥和三石队
All hands on deck. We need bodies out here, ASAP.
全体出动。我们急需人手,尽快过来
Let's go.
出发
Copy that. Let's go, guys.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表