剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我是为了这些山,为了你们
A few months ago, we had a fire
几个月前,这里发生了
that burned hundreds of trees around here.
一场火灾,烧毁了数百棵树
That's because the local sheriff didn't want inmate crews around.
因为当地治安官不想让犯人靠近
Fire raged an extra week.
大火多烧了一个星期
Yeah. He was prejudiced
against fire camps.
队,他对监狱消防有偏见
Which, again, is why y'all are here.
所以你们派来这里
To cover up his mistakes. It's too late for that.
为了掩盖他的错误。现在已经晚了
No, to win hearts and minds.
不,是为了赢得人心。
When y'all leave fire camp,
当你们离开消防队时
whether you want
to join Cal Fire or not,
不管你们是否想加入加州消防局
I'm here to show people what I see:
我想让人们看到我所看到的
extraordinary firefighters who've served their community.
为社区服务过的杰出消防员
All right. People are hard to hate from close up.
没错,近距离了解后,人们很难讨厌别人
Exactly.
正是如此
All right, everybody, we're doing a three-mile hike.
好了,大家,我们要徒步三英里
Y'all ready?
准备好了吗?
I think I'm gonna hang back,
我在后面跟着
rest my legs.
歇歇腿
Rest your legs from what?
你i啥都没干歇什么?
Something funny, inmate?
有什么好笑的吗,犯人?
Three Rock,
三石队
Black Creek, you're with me. Let's go.
黑溪队,跟我走,出发。
Come on, pick up the pace.
快点,赶紧走
Hey, you've reached Manny Perez.
嘿,这里是Manny Perez
Uh, please leave your name and your number...
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码……
Oh. Hey, who pissed you off?
嘿,谁惹你生气了?
'Cause I actually know a guy.
我认识一个人能帮忙
Hmm. I afraid I can't stomach hiring a hit man for my father.
嗯,恐怕我不能雇杀手杀我父亲。
Captain Perez? What'd he do?
Perez队长?他做了什么?
He took the day off,
他今天休假了
Which is not a good sign because he doesn't believe in days off.
这不是个好兆头,因为他从来不休假
And he's been super unreliable recently,
而且他最近很不靠谱
especially with money.
尤其是在钱的事上。
Okay, well, I get it, 'cause my grandma--
好吧,我明白,因为我奶奶
she's always falling for Internet scams,
总是在网上被骗
and she's wiring money to strangers, and...
给陌生人汇钱……
You're worried he's making a bad decision.
你担心他会做错误的决定
I'm worried he's gambling
我担心他在赌博
when he promised he'd get help.
他说过会寻求帮助的
So, can we
嗯,我们能
talk about this DNR thing?
谈谈这个 “拒绝抢救” 的协议吗?
You don't want to be resuscitated?
你不想做心肺复苏?
Can we not? Because I'm about to get a kidney.
能不谈吗?我马上要换肾了。
And then we are gonna go on that road trip to Yosemite
然后我们要去Yosemite国家公园自驾游
that we always put off.
我们一直说要去来着
DNRs are for...
“拒绝抢救” 是给那些
super old, way sicker than you people.
比你更老、病得更重的人的。
Mm-hmm. Yeah, but then
嗯,但是我那时
I watched my father sit on a vent.
看着我父亲靠呼吸机
Uh, kept his body alive
维持生命
long after his spirit was already gone.
但他的灵魂已经死了
Yeah.
是啊
That was excruciating to watch, Share,
Share,那看着太痛苦了
but this is different.
但这次不一样。
Yeah, it is, because I'm not是的,因为我不会
going out that way. I'm...
那样死去
I'm not leaving you with the responsibility
我不会让你承担
of pulling a plug on me.
拔管的责任
I'm... not sorry.
我不后悔
Station 42.
42消防站
Hand stuck in a bait chopper.
有人的手卡在饲料切碎机里了
Imperial Harbor cross from 7th Street, dock space 3.
在帝国码头,七街对面,3 号♥码头。
Okay, there it is.
好了
Go worry about that poor soul.
去帮那个可怜的人吧
Not me.
而不是我
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Actually, you are,
不,你得去
because you're making me nervous, and Lilly says
因为你让我紧张,Lily说
that people who are nervous have worse outcomes.
紧张的人手术结果更差
So, the surgery's not for hours.
手术还有好几个小时呢
And you can be of service.
你先去工作
And then come back to me.
然后再回来找我
Uh, please leave your name and your number after the beep,
请在提示音后留下你的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复你
This is my fourth call, Dad.
这是我第四次打电♥话♥了,爸爸
And-and you know what? I... I'm over it. Uh...
你知道吗?我…… 我受够了
if you are gambling... And you
如果你在赌博…… 你
swore to me that you would be getting help,
向我发誓会寻求帮助
and I believed you.
我相信了你
At a certain point, I'm-I'm...
我受够了,我……
I'm out.
我不管了
Here she comes.
船来了
You might want to hang up now, Gab. You know what?
你现在得挂电♥话♥了,Gab
你知道吗?
It might be more painful
有你在我的生活中可能比
to have you in my life than out of it.
没有你更痛苦。
Gab. Gab. Gab!
Isn't that...
那不是……
My dad?
我爸爸吗?
What's your dad doing on a fishing boat?
你♥爸♥爸在渔船上干什么?
Oh.
噢
Not... gambling.
不是赌博
Ooh! No more leg day before gardening.
噢!做园艺前再也不用练腿了
We're almost there, y'all.
我们快到了,各位
You said that an hour ago.
你一小时前就这么说的
I will get you to your mom's surgery.
我会让你赶上你妈妈的手术的
What, are you worried?
怎么,你担心吗?
Try wrecked. Well, me too.
非常担心
好吧,我也是
Jake's acting all weirdly chill.
杰克表现得很冷静。
You know how he is.
你知道他的
He's all closed off.
总是把自己封闭起来
You know, it's gonna take more than reforesting
你知道,要改变人们对我们的看法
a remote location o change the way people see us.
仅仅在郊区种树是不够的。
Hey, are you trying to get written up?
你是想挨处分吗?
I hate false promises.
我讨厌假承诺
And you're a lawyer, right? Hey, yeah.
那你还是个律师,对吧?
没错
A lawyer who said she'd look into my case.
一个说会接我案子的律师
What's the latest there?
有新进展吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
Eve, watch out!
Eve,小心!
Eve! Eve, can you hear me?
Eev!Eve,你能听到我说话吗?
Eve, can you hear me? How did that tree fall?
Eve,你能听到我说话吗?
树怎么会倒下来的?
Eve?
Hey, hey, sh... hey, shut up.
嘿!嘿!安静……
Everyone, quiet. Quiet.
大家安静,安静
Eve? She's down there somewhere.
伊芙?
她在下边某个地方
Where? I don't see her.
哪儿?
我看不见
Yeah. Come on. Grab your stuff. Let's go.
好吧,拿起你们的装备,下去
I don't want a tree to take me out.
我可不想被树砸死
Okay, okay. What?行了,行了
啥?
Uh, hey, hey, hey, the newbie has a point.
嘿,嘿,新人说得有道理
That is not a snag.
那不是个小树枝
What-Whatever fell a live tree could come down on us down too.
砸倒了树的东西也有可能会砸到我们
No. Uh...
可是
Eve's out here right now trying to do right by us.
Eve为我们做了这么多事
All we've done is sit here and grumble.
我们却还在这里抱怨
Now we return the favor. She's your friend.
现在该我们回报她了
她是你的朋友
You go.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表