剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
走吧
Three Rock Crew Four. Greencrest.
Greencrest,三石队四分队
Vegetation fire,Edgewater Forest.
Edgewater森林,植被起火
Greencrest. Division 1501.Assuming Edgewater IC.
Greencast,1501区,这里是 Edgewater 现指挥
DC Leone,where do you need us?
Leone副队长,需要派我们去哪里?
Okay, I'm sending you into Division Delta.
我要把你们送到D区
You find Vince. He's gonna give you an assignment.
你们找到Vince,他给你们分配任务
Copy that. All right, Three Rock, with me!
收到,三石队,跟我来!
Okay, be safe.
注意安全
Let's roll! Let's roll!
走快点!
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you were right.—About?
你是对的—什么?
Focusing on the work.— You see? That's the fun part.
专心工作—是吧,这才是乐趣所在
Winning.
战胜它
We're killing this fire!
我们把火扑灭了
Looks like you've got this pretty much handled?
看来你们处理得差不多了?
Damn good probies.
新人们干得不错
They were trained by the best. —True, true.
他们的老师把他们教的很好—说的没错
Oh, wait. You mean me?
等等,你是说我吗?
I do. I have seen you with them.
没错,我看过你带他们训练
And Chief Snow says you're a real standout at IC training.
Snow队长说你在指挥培训中表现得很好。
You want to see what it's really like
你想跟我体验一下
at Incident Command today and shadow me?
指挥工作吗?
Hell yeah! Well, mm, sorry.
当然了!呃,抱歉
Yes, Chief.
收到,队长
Okay, find me when you're done.
行干完活以后来找我
Everybody, we have an active fire threat, so just
大家,火势依然不乐观,请
stay calm, follow the trail out.
保持冷静,沿小路撤离
All this is gonna be gone.
这些树都会被砍掉
Ripped out for a bunch of condos.
然后盖上房♥子
Hey, Wallace, get off it!—Wait.
Wallace,滚远点!
This forest's not for profit! —More protesters out here?
森林不是摇钱树!—这里还有抗♥议♥者?
Hey, Wallace, get off it!
嘿!Wallace,滚远点!
This forest's not for profit!
森林不是摇钱树!
Hey, Wallace, get off it!
嘿!Wallace,滚远点!
This forest's not for profit!
森林不是摇钱树
Hey, Wallace, get off it!
嘿!Wallace,滚远点!
This forest's not for profit!—Hey, hey, hey, hey.
森林不是摇钱树!—嘿!嘿!嘿!嘿!
Everybody, I'm sorry.
大家,很抱歉
You got to evacuate right now.
你们必须立即撤离
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
You will, or else you're gonna get eaten up by fire.
不走你们就会被火烧死
Did Wallace pay you to tell us that? Get us out of his way?
Wallace给钱让你们赶我们走?好给他腾地方?
It's not an excuse.
不是骗你们的
Okay, so stop playing with your Molotov cocktails and
别管你们的燃♥烧♥弹♥了
look up.
抬头看看
Okay, that looks real.
看起来是真的
A car started a grass fire.
有辆车把草点燃了
It's spreading fast, so, you can get out now, you'll be fine.
火蔓延的很快。你们现在撤离还来得及
What about Tatum? She's locked into that thing.
Tatum咋办?她把自己锁在那玩意儿里了
Not my first sleeping dragon.We will get her out.
“睡龙”装置?不是第一次见了。我们会救她出来
I promise. Okay, just go.
我保证。快走吧!
Go! Everybody, go!
快走!所有人,走!
Sleeping dragon?
“睡龙”?
Yeah, tricky little device
对,抗♥议♥者
designed for protesters who don't want to be easily removed.
设计的小型机关装置,防止被轻易带走。
Built her myself.
我自己做的
Was hoping a really disgruntled cop
本想让被惹毛的警♥察♥
would have to take her apart.
或者Wallace自己
Or Wallace himself.
把它拆了
Finally get an audience with His Highness, the Weenie Weasel.
终于能见到黄鼠狼殿下了
All right, where's the key to this lock?
这把锁的钥匙在哪儿?
It's in my jacket pocket over here.
在我外套口袋里
Took me hours to build this thing--
花了我好几个小时做这个—
duct tape, tar, mud.
胶带、焦油、泥巴
Oh, is that what I'm smelling?
哦,难怪有股味儿
Oh, yeah. Again,for Wallace.
队,专门为华♥莱♥士♥准备的
Hmm. What's that look?
为啥这么看我?
Wallace a friend of yours?
Wallace是你朋友?
No, and, look,I get that you're upset
不。听着,我理解你们沮丧
and angry, but, listen, that Molotov cocktail
又愤怒,但今早
that you guys threw this morning could have killed somebody.
你们扔的燃♥烧♥弹♥可能会害死人的
I didn't do that. I'm nonviolent.
不是我♥干♥的,我反对暴♥力♥
I have to get creative, like this.
我得有创造性,就像这样
Yeah, handcuffs.
对,手铐
That was my go-to back in the day.
我当年也爱用这招
You're a protester, too?
你也是抗♥议♥者?
I preferred the term"demonstrator."
我更喜欢“示♥威♥者”这个词
Okay.
好了
All right, Tatum, chains are off.
好了,Tatum,锁链解开了
Time to go.
该走了
I can't.
我动不了
This is not up for debate.
没跟你商量
No, I-I can't move.
不,我动不了
I'm zip-tied and chained
我把扎带和锁链绑
to a carabiner that's supposed to unclip
在登山扣上,本该从
from a bolt inside and free me, but...
内部螺栓那里解开,但……
Maybe I used too much glue in here.
我可能胶水用多了
It's not moving.
卡死了
Okay, okay, so we find another way then, right?
好吧,我们得另想办法,好吧?
You don't understand.
你不明白
It's impossible to dismantle quickly.
这个装置就是没法快速拆除
That is the point.
它就是这么设计的
There's, like, a dozen features
这有一堆零件
keeping me in this thing.
把我卡在里边
We got a civilian trapped in a sleeping dragon.
这儿有平民困在“睡龙”中
We need extrication tools ASAP.
我们急需破拆工具
Eve, as my shadow, what would you do?
Eve,如果你是我,你会怎么做?
Gabriela, Collin,
take the med bag, blankets,
拿医疗包、毯子、
extinguisher, and the grinder to Vince's crew.
灭火器和角磨机给Vince的队伍。
Martin?—Yeah.
Martin?—嗯?
Make sure the vehicle is fully extinguished,
确保车辆的火完全熄灭了
and we'll wait for the tow truck.
等拖车过来
They're on their way to you, Vince.
人已经带着装备过去了,Vince
Clear communication. That was good.
沟通简明清晰,很好。
You know, I-I can manage a car fire,
那个,灭车火我能管理
but manning a whole incident?
但指挥全局?
Just keep assessing the whole situation.
随时掌握整体情况
What's going on with the fire?
火势如何?
What's going on with the people?
人员状况如何?
We got an angry developer
我们这里有个愤怒的开♥发♥商
and protesters.
开♥发♥商和抗♥议♥者
They could complicate this in a minute.
他们随时可能添乱
What's going on with the car?
车出什么事了?
Reignition? How?
复燃了?怎么会?
Okay, first thing about leadership is
领导力第一课:
delegation. Come here!
分工。过来!
Can't we just cut this in half?
不能直接锯开吗?
Through all these layers of materials?
锯穿这么多层材料
Our saw can't handle that.
咱们的锯子搞不定
Chicken wire. That's a nice touch.
铁丝网?挺有创意
Yeah, I thought so, too...at the time.
我当时也觉得是个好主意
Fiery ignition, rapid spread,
火势复燃,蔓延迅速
headed in your direction.
向你们方向去了
So, Eve told me that, uh, Bode has to go back to prison
Eve说Bode做完肾移植
to recover from the kidney transplant?
手术得回监狱休养?
Yup. I don't like it either.
对。我也不喜欢这样
Well, what if he loses his spot at Three Rock?
他要是保不住三石队的位置咋办?
Or fire camp entirely?
甚至回不去消防队?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表