剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
42 was first on scene at every one of these incidents.
42 号♥消防站在每次事故中都是第一个到达现场的
No, they weren't. Not at Drake County.
不,他们不是,Drake县的不是
That's two hours away. Everyone on my team was here.
那有两个小时的路程。我队里的每个人都在这里
How do you know unless
你怎么知道
you personally tuck them in at night?
除非你亲自在晚上给他们盖被子?
You get me the date and the time
你给我Drake县火灾开始
the Drake County fire started,
的日期和时间
and I will get you an alibi for every one of mine.
我会给你我的每个人的不在场证明
You get alibis, great.
你找不在场证明,太好了
If you don't,
如果你没有
I get my access to your files.
我就得查你的文件
You got to give to get.
你得有舍才有得
Warden Henley was not exaggerating.
Henley典狱长没有夸张
The entire medical staff bailed.
所有医疗人员都逃跑了
Okay, million dollar question. Why don't we?
我想知道,我们为什么不走呢?
I mean, I-I signed up to be a firefighter,
我的意思是,我报名成为一名消防员
not a prison guard peacemaker.
不是一名监狱警卫调解人
Look, you want to bro up with me?
听着,你想和我称兄道弟吗?
Man up first.
先拿出点男人样来
I'd say woman up,
我想说拿出点女人样来
but you get the point, O'Reilly.
但你明白我的意思,O'Reilly
Help.
救命
Hey, hey,
嘿,嘿
we are helping. I promise.
我们正在帮你,我保证
What's the plan?
计划是什么?
All right, we need to make
这样,我们需要做一个
a three-sided dressing, all right?
三边敷料,好吗?
Cover the hole, allow the air to escape.
盖住伤口,让空气出来
But we don't want that same air
但我们不希望同样的空气
getting stuck back inside of him.
再进入他体内
- You hear? - Ah, crap. They're all locked.
你听到了吗?
啊,该死。它们都锁上了
I can make a square out of this
我可以用这个做一个正方形
Yeah, perfect. That'll work.
是的,完美,这会有用的
All right, listen, we're gonna go ahead
好,听着,我们要继续
and tape down each of the three sides,
把三边粘上
allowing the air to escape out of the fourth.
让空气从第四个边出去
Okay? Okay.
好吗?好的
- Got you. - Good.
我帮你
好
"Julia." Is that your daughter?
"Julia."是你女儿吗?
I was just talking to her.
那我刚刚和她说过话
J-Julia's here?
Julia'在这里吗?
Yes.
是的
And your wife.
和你老婆
Tell her to get Julia out of here.
告诉她让 Julia离开这里
If she's anything like me,
如果她像我一样
she's not leaving her dad.
她不会离开她爸爸的
All right, that's it. That's it.
“好了,够了,够了
That's two miles.
两英里
We're here.
我们到了
You wanted eyes in the sky?
你想要空中侦察机吗?
J.T., bring that drone footage over here.
J.T.,把无人机影像拿到这里来
Hideous beast, ain't she?
山火很可怕,不是吗
It's too close for comfort.
太近了,让人不舒服
Just over a mile ahead.
就在前面一英里多一点
This is where we lay our trap.
这就是我们要设隔离带的地方
Thousand feet of line.
一千英尺的隔离带
Dude did not just say 1,000 feet.
这ren 不会说 1000 英尺?
Let's hear him out.
我们听他怎么说
No, I'm done doing that.
不,我受够了
That fire's a mile out.
大火在一英里外
You want us to cut 1,000 feet of line?
想让我们砍 1000 英尺的隔离带?
Even with your Hotshot crew, that's not possible.
即使有你的精英消防队,那也不可能
You fight fire with fire.
你以火攻火
Controlled burn.
控制燃烧
Faster, more efficient.
更快,更有效
With winds past 40 miles an hour?
伴着风速超过每小时40英里的大风?
It's a death trap.
这是一个死亡陷阱
That'll kill the brush and us.
那会把树林和我们都烧死
Better to die a hero than run a coward.
宁愿像英雄一样死也不要当懦夫
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的话
That tattoo on your neck, it means "professional."
你脖子上的纹身,意思是‘专业’
And right now, you're the furthest from it.
而现在,你根本不专业
This tattoo?
这个纹身?
Stands for "Prometheus."
代表‘普罗米修斯’
The god of fire?
火神?
Three Rock, let's pack it up.
三石队,我们收拾东西走了
You run,
你逃跑了
that prison and all the people in it
那所监狱和里面的所有人
go up in flames.
都会在火焰中化为灰烬
That's on you.
都是因为你
And when you
当你和
and your entire Hotshot crew burn to death?
你的整个精英消防队被烧死时
That's on you, homie.
都是因为你
Three Rock, let's roll.
三石队,我们走吧
Hey, Knox. As division leader,
嘿,Knox作为分区的负责人
you can fold me into your crew.
你可以把我编入你的队伍
Come on. Don't pull this.
拜托,别整这个
No.
不
Bode's got something he needs to work out,
Bode有他需要解决的事情
and that's his choice.
那是他的选择
If Knox'll have him.
如果Knox愿意收留他
Request granted, Leone.
请求批准, Leone.
Get back! Get back!
退后!退后!
We're here to help!
我们是来帮忙的!
Let us put out the fire, all right?
让我们把火扑灭,好吗?
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Stop! [grunts] Get that...
停下!抓住那个……
Hey! Get back!
嘿!退后!
Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!嘿!
Y'all want to fight each other or you want to live?
你们是想互相残杀,还是想活下去?
Take it easy. Let us help you.
冷静点,让我们帮助你们
Let us go!
让我们走!
We're gonna die up here!
我们会死在这里的!
Hey, stand back.
嘿,退后
Stand back!
退后!
What'd you guys start this fire with?
你们用什么点燃这场火的?
Pruno. Burns real good.
私酿酒,火势很好
Then these are useless.
那这些就没用了
Jackets? Yup.
用外套吗?嗯
Burn victim.
烧伤患者
We need to get him to an infirmary.
我们需要把他送到医务室
That's not gonna be easy.
那可不容易
Respect, Leone.
尊重你,Leone
When you parole, you've more than earned a shot with us.
当你假释出来,你应该在我们这里有一个位置
You need to be alive to parole, Bode.
你需要活着才能假释,Bode
Better to die a hero than run away as a coward.
宁愿像英雄一样死也不要当懦夫
Man, you can talk like him all you want, Bode,
兄弟,你可以像他一样说话,Bode
but you're nothing like him.
但你一点也不像他
You have so much more to lose, man.
你有太多的东西不可以失去,兄弟
You have friends, you have family.
你有朋友,你有家人
Gabriela.
You forgetting about Rebecca already?
你已经忘记Rebecca了吗?
You have misplaced survivor's guilt, Bode.
你的幸存者愧疚用错地方了,Bode
And we can debate that all day,
我们可以整天辩论那个
but right now, we don't have time.
但现在我们没有时间
Thought you were gone, Three Rock.
我以为你走了,三石队
If I had to write your eulogy,
如果我不得不写你的悼词
I'd say the same thing
我会说你今天早上
you said about Rebecca this morning.
对Rebecca说的同样的话
You shouldn't be a memory.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表