剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, so if Freddy's on it,
如果录像里有Freddy
then that's basically his alibi, right?
那就基本上能证明他的不在场证明了,对吧?
I think so. I'm gonna call Freddy right now.
我想是的,我现在就给Freddy打电♥话♥
That's what I'm talking about. Hey, hey!
这就对了
耶!耶!
Ah, let's go.
走吧!
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Um...
嘿,呃......
how's Papa Leone doing?
Leone老爹怎么样了?
Oh.
噢
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你关心
You know this is no good, Jake, right?
你知道总这样不行,Jake,对吧?
You and me, we can't just keep...
你和我,我们不能一直……
being polite to each other.
这么疏远
Look, if you're...
如果你……
asking me to accept your apology and to move on,
是想让我接受你的道歉,然后既往不咎
I mean, Chief, it's gonna be a lot more than that.
队长,没那么容易
I'm-I'm not.
我不是这个意思
I know.
我知道
It's not gonna happen that way.
不会那么容易的
Look.
听着
Most of us, we...
我们这代人
we parent...
我们养大孩子的方式……
like we... like we were parented.
就像我们被养大的方式一样
I know I have.
我就是这样
So...
所以……
with you and Eve and
对你,对Eve,还有
Bode.
Even Riley, I...
甚至Riley,我……
I've done a terrible job
在你们遇到困难时
of loving you when you're in trouble.
我都没能好好处理
You deserve the room to screw up.
你们应该有犯错的空间
And the security of knowing that
而且要明白,即使犯错
we're still gonna be there to love you when you do.
我们依然会爱你们
That's what I needed to hear.
这才是我想听的
Yeah.
嗯
There's a lot of stuff I need to unlearn.
我还有很多地方要改
So...
所以......
I hope you'll be patient with me while I do.
希望在我改变的过程中,你能耐心一点
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing here? I asked you first.
你在这儿干什么?
我先问你的
Are those drugs?
那些是毒品吗?
Not mine.
不是我的
They're Sleeper's. He tried
是沉睡者的,他想
to plant them on Freddy, so I'm getting rid of them
栽赃给Freddy,所以我要把它们扔掉
点
There's a...
我……
There's a friend from my diving days in town.
我游泳训练时认识的一个朋友来了镇上
Kyle. And...
他叫Kyle,而且……
If I'm being honest, I used to have feelings for him.
说实话,我以前对他有过好感
And-and he's out there
他还那儿说
talking about Little League Sundays and I can't
什么周日小联盟棒球赛之类的事,我忍♥不住
stop thinking about how easy
想,要是过那种
it would be to just go for a normal life, Bode.
正常生活该多轻松,Bode
I-I...
我……
I never want to stand in the way of your dreams.
我从来不想阻碍你的梦想
You are my dreams, Bode.
你就是我的梦想,Bode
I want all of that stuff.
我想要所有那些东西
All of it, but with you.
所有的,但要和你一起
But it could only happen if you stop punching guys.
但前提是你不要再打架
Stop talking about snitching,
不再说告密之类的话
about prison rules.
不再提监狱的规矩
This place?
这个地方?
It's not you.
不是真实的你
It's who you had to be to get what's next.
这只是你为了下一步不得不成为的人
♪ Of the pain... ♪
I'm what's next.
我就是你下一步
Come over, come over to this side
过来吧,和我一起
of life with me, Bode.
走向生活的另一边,Bode
♪ Lean on me ♪
♪ And I'll lean on you ♪
♪ And together we'll get through... ♪
Bode coyote.
Bode小子
What's wrong?
怎么了?
♪ We always do... ♪
I know they didn't find anything during the raid.
我知道突击检查时他们什么也没找到
But a few of those urine tests are gonna come back dirty.
但有些人尿检结果会不合格
Here's why.
这是原因
Where'd these come from?
这些是从哪儿来的?
They're Sleeper's.
是沉睡者的
Check the cameras
.检查监控
His girlfriend slipped them to him this morning
他女朋友今天探视时
during visitation hours.
偷偷塞给他的
How the hell did I miss this?
我怎么会没发现?
I did everything I could to keep you from finding out.
我一直瞒着不让你发现
♪ Always do... ♪
You turning this in...
你把这个交上来……
I know-- it's against prison code.
我知道,这违反了监狱规矩
Yeah, it is.
是啊
But's it's also extremely brave.
但这也很勇敢
And it's the right thing to do.
你做的对
I'm trying to listen to my better angels.
我想做正确的事情
Here's hoping she's right.
希望她是对的
How'd you know that punk
你怎么知道那个人♥渣♥
was setting me up?
想陷害我
He taught me everything I know.
我所有的知识都是他教的
Targeting loved ones is the best revenge.
对亲人下手是最好的报复方式
I promised you I wouldn't leave you in here with him.
我答应过你不会留你一个人和他在这儿
I might not
我可能
be left in here much longer at all.
也不会在这儿待太久了
Eve called.
Eve打电♥话♥了
There could be a break in my case.
我的案子可能有希望了
I have a shot at getting out.
我可能要出去了
We're both getting out, man.
我们都会出去的,兄弟
Tried to warn you.
试过警告你了
And I'm warning you.
我再说一次
This isn't over.
这还没完
by 还有一件事
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表