剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
在加州消防局的训练营里
She showed up, huh?
她去了吗?
I thought the recruitment event would have turned her off the department.
我以为招募活动能让她对加州消防局失去兴趣
Didn't expect you here.
没想到你会在这里出现
Didn't think I'd ever see you here, either.
我也没想到会在这里再见到你
I'm a disappointment.
我总是让人失望
I get it. I'm the problem, like always.
我知道,我总是问题所在
I shouldn't have told you to go.
我不应该让你离开这里
I'll regret that for the rest of my life, but...
我的余生都会为此而感到遗憾,但是……
should've been you. Who died that night instead of Riley.
-应该是你啊…… - 那天晚上死的应该是我,而不是莱莉
I know. I know. No, believe me, I know.
我知道,我知道,相信我,我知道的
You're fourth-generation Cal Fire legacy.
你是加州消防局的第♥四♥代♥传承人。
It should be you...
应该是你……
with me at Station 42.You should be my right-hand guy.
和我在42消防队一起,你应该成为我的左右手
I saw you out there today.
我看到你今天在火场的表现了
You were born for this.
你天生就是干这一行的
But you, you never wanted anything to do with it.
但是你,你就是不想这样做
And Jake did.
杰克这么做了
Guilt's a funny thing.
负疚感还真是一件有意思的事情
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Ask Jake. No, I'm asking you.
-去问杰克吧 - 不,我就要问你
I'm asking my son.
我要问我的儿子
You heard me.
你听到我说的了
You're my son.
你是我的儿子
Up on the mountain, you told Jake that at least you owned up to what you did.
在山上的时候,你给杰克说至少你为自己的行为负责
What-what-what did he do?
他,他做什么了?
He broke Riley's heart.
他伤了莱莉的心
The night of the accident, the last thing she felt before she died was pain.
车祸那晚,莱莉死前的最后感觉就是心碎
You... You're telling me that-that Jake and Riley were...?
你……你是说杰克和莱莉在……
Oh, he-he didn't tell you that, either.
嗯,他也没有告诉你啊
He didn't.
他没有
I-I'm not perfect, okay? I know that.
我知道我不是十全十美,好吗?
And I know that Mom wants her family back, but...
我也知道妈妈想要她的家人回归,但是……
from where I'm standing, you all made a family without me
在我看来,你们已经组建了一个没有我的家
while making me be the bad guy.
同时还把我当成坏人
You can tell Mom I'm sorry, but I don't want back in on that.
你可以告诉妈妈我很抱歉,但是这个家我不想回了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表