剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我们在莱奇伍德
We are on Ledgewood
我们的领导层正在做出有问题的判断。
and our leadership is exercising questionable judgment.
我有个囚犯消防员
I have an inmate firefighter
挂在桥的一边。
hanging off the side of a damn bridge.
现在,那个女孩很果断。
Now, that girl is decisive.
有生命危在旦夕。
Well, there were lives at stake.
你后悔不服从命令吗?
Do you regret your insubordination?
不。它甚至什么都没做。
No. It didn't even do anything.
它让你被写了下来
It got you written up,
我甚至不确定我是否同意
which I'm not sure I even agree with.
一篇文章就是一张纸。
A write-up is a piece of paper.
我的电♥话♥打得太晚了,影响不大,
My call was too late to be significant,
阻止一切…
to stop everything that...
之后就下去了。
went down after.
失去的生命。
The life that was lost.
♪♪
♪ ♪
不,不,不,不,不,不,不!
No, n-no, n-no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
波德。
Bode.
Wh……
Wh...
♪♪
♪ ♪
博德是个放荡不羁的人。
Bode is a loose cannon.
他一直都是。
He's always been.
我不知道,我应该…
I don't know, I should have...
在我有机会的时候就应该把他送回监狱。
should have had him sent back to prison when I had the chance.
你会怎么做?
How would you have done that?
现在不重要了。
Doesn't matter now.
我当时没有举报他,现在也不会。
I didn't report him back then, I'm not gonna do it now.
请检查一下脉搏。
Please have a pulse.
哦,废话。
Oh, crap.
好了,气道完好。
Okay, airway's intact.
来吧,波德。
Come on, Bode.
我还活着吗?
I'm alive?
你最好是在我追你之后。
You better be after I jumped after you.
你跳下去救我?
You jumped to save me?
为什么?
Why?
你跌
You fell
去救萨姆,一个陌生人。
to save Sam, a stranger.
我也这么做了,
I did the same,
除了你不是陌生人。
except you're no stranger.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们顺流而下,
We went downstream,
也许有几英里。
a few miles, maybe.
♬追忆我们的一生……♪
♪ Tracing our life... ♪
我猜我爸没批准你跳下去。
I'm guessing my dad didn't sanction you jumping.
我永远不会让你为我做这些事。
I'd never ask you to do any of this for me.
还好我没给你拒绝的机会。
Well, it's a good thing I didn't give you a chance to say no.
♬我们眼中的真♥相♥
♪ Truth in our eyes ♪
♪也许……♪
♪ Maybe... ♪
我伤到你的肋骨了吗?
Did I hurt your rib?
它会发生。不是你的错。
It happens. Not your fault.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你受伤。
You're hurt.
肋骨会自愈的。
Ribs will heal themselves.
我们得离开这片树林
We got to get out of these woods
在天黑前回到路上。
and get back to the road before it gets dark.
我们应该留下来。他们会……
We should s-stay. They're gonna...
他们会找我们的。
They'll be looking for us.
他们会先检查水,然后…
They're gonna check the water first, and then they're...
他们要进行网格搜索
they're gonna do a grid search
跟着河走,直到他们找到我们。
and follow the river until they find us.
那要花很长时间。
That'll take way too long.
夜幕即将降临。
Night's gonna fall.
你泡。你会冻僵的。
You're soaking. You're gonna freeze.
你也一样。
You too.
别为我担心。
Don't worry about me.
我不想,我不想承担责任
I don't-I don't want to be responsible
再伤害你或任何人。
for hurting you or anybody ever again.
我们得往东走,然后就能上路了。
We got to walk east and then we'll eventually hit the road.
我们可以派人过来打911。
We can flag someone down and call 911.
是的,嗯…
Yeah, um...
我们会拯救自己,
We'll rescue ourselves,
然后我们会让你♥爸♥爸
and then we'll let your dad
对我们俩大喊大叫。
yell at us both.
好吧,我们走吧。
Well, let's go.
博德在三岩的记录
Bode's record at Three Rock
是一本扣人心弦的读物。
is a gripping read.
消防营又不是学校。
Well, fire camp's not the academy.
不。这是严格的。
No. It's stricter.
或者应该是这样。
Or it's supposed to be.
博德走出去,在一条开阔的路上遇见了一个人。
Bode wandered out and met someone on an open road.
他袭击了一名消防员。
He assaulted a firefighter.
杰克告诉你了吗?
Did Jake tell you that?
侥幸的猜测。
Lucky guess.
我以为你是站在我们这边的。
I thought you were on our side.
我是,
I am,
但如果不知道全部真♥相♥,我也无能为力
but I can't help if I don't have the whole truth.
所以,告诉我。
So, tell me.
你有很多机会
You had plenty of opportunities
让博德滚蛋你为什么不呢?
to send Bode packing. Why didn't you?
曼尼我病了
Manny, I'm sick.
因为他是个很棒的消防员。
Because he's a damn good firefighter.
但他也很鲁莽。
But he's also reckless.
这也解释不了你为什么留下他。
That doesn't explain why you kept him.
如果我问,
And if I'm asking,
受害者的律师也会。
so will the victim's lawyers.
我想我需要一分钟。
I think I need a minute.
你和曼尼得把话说清楚
You and Manny need to get your stories straight
否则那女人会把你生吞活剥。
or that woman is gonna eat you alive.
我认识她。她是一个人体测谎仪。
I know her. She's a human lie detector.
曼尼不听我的
Manny won't listen to me.
就像他不听我的一样。
Just like he wouldn't listen to me out there.
嘿,小点声。
Hey, lower your voice.
嘿,沙龙。
Hey, Sharon.
我能跟你说几句吗?当然可以。
Can I talk to you real quick? Of course.
你什么都不能告诉她。我要告诉她。
You can't tell her anything. I'm gonna tell her.
怎么啦?怎么啦?
What? What?
不能让她知道你做了什么。
She can't know what you did.
我想她会理解的。
I think she'll understand.
不,她不会的。没人会。我们的消防员。
No, she won't. No one will. We're firefighters.
莎伦,博德让我们都很为难。
Sharon, Bode put us all in a very difficult position here.
你觉得是博德的问题?那不是我…
You think Bode's the problem? That's not what I'm...
你知道我很感激你给了我机会,对吧?
You know that I'm grateful that you took a chance on me, right?
你表达的方式真奇怪。
You have a strange way of showing it.
莎伦,你现在就打算这么对付我吗?
Sharon, that's how you're gonna come at me right now?
因为这是我的感激
Because it was my gratitude
让他留在这里的原因。
that kept him here in the first place.
我不该那么做的,
And I shouldn't have done that,
但我这么做是因为你让我这么做
but I did it because you asked me to,
你不该那么做的。
and you shouldn't have done that.
别让事情变得更糟。
Don't make it worse for us.
我得,我得去…
I got to-I got to te...
我必须说出真♥相♥。不,曼尼,
I got to tell the truth. No, Manny,
你要让她拿剑捅你。
you are gonna give her the sword to stab you with.
我必须这么做。
I have to.
你冷吗?
Are you cold?
一点。
A little.
天快黑了,情况只会更糟。
It's only gonna get worse now that it's getting dark.
我们可以挤在一起
We could huddle together
为了一些身体热量。
for some body heat.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表