剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
噢,得了
That is the blood pressure of a sedentary, out-of-shape, Wall Street broker.
这是一个久坐不动、身材走样的华尔街经纪人的血压数字
Give me that. You did it wrong.
给我吧,你测得不驿
Don't just stand there staring at me.
别站在那盯着我看
You're gonna make me nervous.
你会弄得我紧张的
Right. It's my fault you have high blood pressure.
是啊,你现在高血压是我的错
Not the kidney disease
不是肾病的问题
or the dialysis tube sticking out of your stomach.
也不是从你胃里伸出的透析管的问题
Or the fact that you just had to tell your incarcerated son that you're sick.
也不是你刚告诉你的囚犯儿子你生病了的原因
How do you think he took it, by the way?
你觉得他接受得怎么样?
You heard him, didn't you? Yeah.
- 你听到他的回答了,不是吗? - 是啊
But we both know Bode.
但是我们都了解博德
He-he can seem fine, and then...
他可以看着没什么事儿,然后就……
He is fine. He's really strong. He can take it.
他没事,他真的很坚强,他能够承受的
And so can I. Honestly, babe, you should head back to work.
我也一样,老实说,你应该回去工作的
I'm just gonna be sitting here for the next four hours.
接下来的四个小时我只用坐在这里就行了
Um, no, that's not happening.
不,那可不行
I'm your designated care person,
我是你的指定护理人员
and... as such,
而且……
I am supposed to take your vitals,
我还要测量你的体征数据
and, yeah, do whatever they said.
我得照着他们说的做
Better make sure that you're tolerating treatment.
我得确保你能够经受住治疗
Sorry. I'm not tolerating it very well, am I?
抱歉,我好像对治疗有点受不了,对吧?
I think you're doing great.
我觉得你表现不错
Which is why I am not going back to work.
所以我才不准备回去上班
I keep getting texts from all these people at work
我不停地收到同事发来的短♥信♥
asking why I took the day off and if I'm okay.
他们都在问我为什么请假还有问我怎么样
Well, that's funny. I took the day off, too,
这就有意思了,我也请假了
and nobody's blowing up my phone.
可是却没有人打电♥话♥问我怎么样
People care about you, Shar.
莎伦,大家都很关心你
You know that. No, they don't.
- 你知道吗? - 不,他们不是关心我
They care if my job's gonna suddenly become available.
他们在意的是我的职位是不是会空出来
Who?
你是说谁?
The original 120 people I beat out for it to begin with.
一开始和我一起竞争这个职位的其他120多个人
And then, if I'm honest, your brother Luke.
而且老实说吧,还有你的弟弟卢克
I know, my brother's no saint, but he...
我知道我弟弟不是什么圣人,但他……
He's not gonna take advantage of you being sick, and...
他应该不会利用你病着的机会占这个便宜的
And as your designated care person, I-I suggest
作为你的指定护理人,我建议……
that you stop worrying about work.
你再不要操心工作的事情了
Just focus on your health, please.
请你关注自己的健康就好
I'm never gonna stop worrying about work.
我不可能不操心工作的
That job is the only way I can help Bode.
这位工作是能帮助博德的唯一途径
My number came out worse than yours.
我测出来的血压数字比你测的还离谱
Maybe it's the batteries.
可能是电池有问题了吧
Well, the good news is the sprain doesn't look that bad.
好消息是,扭伤看起来没有那么严重。
What about Kirsten?
克斯腾怎么样了?
Hey, we're doing everything we can.
我们正在竭尽全力救她
It's my fault she fell.
她摔下去都是我的错
I lost my footing with my arm around her.
我搂着她然后失去平衡了
I might've killed my best friend.
我可能害死了我的好朋友
Hey, hey, listen. Have some faith.
嗨,听着,你要乐观一些
I got my best friend's eyes on your best friend.
我的好朋友正在检查你的好朋友
Come on.
快点啊
I see movement!
我看到她动了
She's alive! Well, look at that, okay?
- 她还活着! - 看到了吧,好吗?
Now, you're gonna go to the hospital for this wrist
现在你可以去医院看看你的手腕伤势了
and leave the worrying to us, okay?
把担心都交给我们,好吗?
No. It's my fault she fell. I'm not leaving her.
不,都是我她才摔下去的,我不要离开她
It's just a sprain, I can suck it up.
这就是扭伤而已,我能忍♥受
Okay, but sit tight.
好吧,但是你得在这里坐好
Eve, talk to me. What do you see?
伊芙,说说情况,你看到什么了?
Semiconscious with an obvious fracture to the left leg.
伤者处于半昏迷状态,左腿有明显骨折
We need that copter.
我们需要直升机救援
Yeah, and fast.
是啊,要尽快了
Weather report says that rain will be here within the hour
天气预报说是一小时之内就会有雨
and so will the tide.
同时还会有涨潮
And it'll obstruct visibility,
能见度会变差
and it could make flying to the cliff tricky.
这会使直升机飞向悬崖变得更危险
Well, we better beat the rain.
我们最好在下雨前完成救援
Hey, you okay?
嗨,你还好吗?
Hey.
嗨
I've had better days.
好不到哪去
You want to talk about it?
你愿意说说怎么回事吗?
I don't think Jake'd be too happy if he saw us talking.
我认为杰克要是看到我们聊天会不高兴的
What's up? You seem off.
怎么回事?你看起来不太对劲
- Maybe we can talk later. - Gabriela?
-也许我们可以等会儿再说 - 加比!
You're riding with Eve. Go get into a harness.
你和伊芙一起,去穿好护具
Chopper's about to leave.
直升机要起飞了
Me? But probies never ride with the helitack crew.
我吗?但是新人从不参加空中救援的
Well, shadowing Eve is your best way of learning.
跟着伊芙是你学习的最好方法
She's experienced. Now go.
她经验老道,快去吧
You're supposed to be clearing my landing zone,
你的工作应该清理降落区
not distracting my crew.
而不是让我的队员分心
And I don't think Captain Perez would appreciate that, either.
而且我认为曼宁队长也不会喜欢你这样
Hey, man, look, she approached me.
兄弟,听我说,是她找我说话的
It is never your fault, is it?
反正从来都不是你的错,对吗?
Look, I got bigger things to worry about right now than fighting with you.
听着,我不想和你吵,我还有更要紧的事要操心
Funny. It didn't seem like that this morning.
有意思,今天早上你似乎不是这样
That's because, this morning, I didn't know that my mom was sick.
那是因为今天早上我还不知道我妈妈病了
Hey, yo. Copter's one minute away.
那什么……直升机还有一分钟就到了
What-what do you mean, your mom's sick?
你说你妈妈病了是什么意思?
Bode, is Sharon all right?
博德,莎伦没事吧?
Her kidneys are failing.
她的肾功能衰竭了
It sounds pretty serious.
似乎是很严重
I figured that you two knew.
我还以为你们两人知道
Well, we didn't.
我们不知道
Bode, I'm so sorry.
博德,我很遗憾
Thanks.
多谢
Me, too.
我也一样
Okay.
好吧
Chopper's here. Let's move.
直升机到了,我们行动吧
Everyone tagged in?
所有人都已就位?
A-firm. Everyone tagged in?
明白,所有人就位
You ready? I'm ready. You ready?
- 准备好了吗? - 我准备好了,你呢?
Rescuer ready!
救援人员准备完毕
Permission to open door.
可以开舱门了
Doors opening.
正在开舱
Go!
出发!
Rescuer 25 feet from copter!
救援者已从直升机索降25英尺
40 feet from copter.
索降40英尺!
Easy.
小心!
Hold your forward.
保持住方向
Copy.
It's a damn wind tunnel out here!
这里有个该死的风道
Eve! You okay?
伊芙,你没事吧?
The cable... the cables are tangled in the rocks.
绳索……绳索被岩石卡住了!
They're out of my reach.
在我够不着的地方!
I-I-I'm stuck.
我被困住了
What do we do?!
我们该怎么办?
The copter is pulling the line too tight.
直升机把绳子拽得太紧了
I need you to cut me loose.
我需要你把绳子切断
Copy.
明白
What? We do that, and she falls!
什么?绳子一切断,她就掉下去了!
Y'all can't hover forever.
直升机不可能一直悬停在这里
My best choice is to fall.
掉下去是我的最佳选择
Cut me loose!
把绳子切断!
Go on. You got to cut her now.
赶快,你现在就得把她的绳子切断!
You need to cut.
你得切断绳子
Yes, sir.
明白
What if we hurt Eve?
如果伊芙受伤怎么办?
We don't get to choose our lessons,
听天由命吧
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表