剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
You want the blame,
你想承担责任
but no one's gonna give it to you.
但没人会让你承担
Don't feel guilty for moving on.
不要因为往前看而感到内疚
Well, do Rebecca's family move on?
那么Rebecca的家人能往前看?
I mean, honestly, I don't judge, but...
我的意思是,说实话,我想说什么,但是……
Rebecca's family never came to pick up her stuff.
Rebecca的家人从来没来取过她的东西
I mean, even when she was alive,
即使在她活着的时候
she never had any visitors.
她也从来没有访客
She didn't get any mail, nothing here at camp.
她在这里也没收到过任何邮件,什么都没有
Wait, so her stuff is still there?
等等,所以她的东西还在那里?
Sadly, yeah.
不幸的是,是的
All right, guys, keep digging.
好了,队员们,继续挖
Hey. Take it easy.
嘿,悠着点
You're having a hard enough time just standing up straight.
你连站着都很困难了
I can keep up. I'm all right.
我能跟上,我没事
No, you're not all right. Okay? I know what high looks like.
不,你有事,好吗?我知道嗑嗨了是什么样
All right? Especially with... SLEEPER: All good over there?
好吗?特别是……
沉睡者:那边都还好吗?
No. Yeah.
不好
好
Hey, little homie, you're a big boy, right?
嘿,小兄弟,你是个大人了,对吧?
What did you give him?
你给了他什么?
Heroin? Fentanyl?
海♥洛♥因♥?芬太尼?
What am I, some kind of kingpin? Bro, you're hurting my feelings.
我是什么ren ,毒枭吗?兄弟,你伤害我的感情了
I'm gonna hurt more than your feelings if
如果你再给Troy或者三石队的任何人毒品
you give Troy drugs or anybody else at Three Rock again.
我伤害的就不只是你的感情了
What?
什么?
Are you the only one
难道只有你
who gets a shot at redemption around here?
能在这里得到改过自新的机会吗?
The only thing I've given Troy is guidance.
我给特Troy的只是 “指导”
The same guidance that you gave me in prison?
就像你在监狱里给我的 “指导” 一样?
Man, Bode.
兄弟,Bode
How do we know it wasn't you who hooked Troy here up?
我们怎么知道不是你让Troy在这里嗑药的?
It's your camp, right?
这是你的营地,对吧?
Your guys?
你的人?
I've only been here a day.
我才来一天
If the kid's high at camp, that's on you.
如果这孩子在营地里嗑嗨了,那是你的责任
Hey.
嘿
We all good here?
这里有事吗?
Yeah? - Yeah. - Yeah.
嗯
没事
没事
Show Hadley here our Three Rock hospitality, man.
要向Hadley展示我们三石队的热情好客,消防员
Come on.
拜托
Hang in there, kid.
坚持住,孩子
Can I ask,我能问一下
am I different - since we broke up? - Different how?
我们分手后我是不是不一样了?
怎么不一样了?
Kyle got me wondering.
Kyle让我开始想
Uh... have I changed?
呃…… 我变了吗?
Honestly, Gabs, you seem happy.
说实话,Gab,你看起来很开心
And so does Bode.
Bode也是
Yeah, he's moving out,
是的,他要出来了
and he's gonna be moving in with me, too, so...
而且他也会搬来和我一起住,所以……
Bode's moving in with you?
Bode要搬去和你一起住?
That's, uh, fantastic,
那,呃,太棒了
uh, for both of you.
对你们俩来说
Hey!
嘿!
Uh, Nancy! Opal! Get out of there.
呃,Nancy! Opal! 从那里出来
I-I just need my bag
我只是要
from my tent. - No. You do not.
从我的帐篷里拿我的包
不,你不需要
It has my license in it and all my crystals.
里面有我的驾照和我所有的水晶
Yeah, you can renew your license at the DMV.
你可以去车管所补办驾照
And the crystals are not working.
而且这些水晶也没用
It's right there. 30 seconds.
就在那里,30 秒
Okay, let me show you something, Opal.
好吧,让我给你看点东西,Opal
Jake, show her.
Jake,,给她看看
That rock could have been your foot.
那块石头就是你脚的下场
DMV opens at 8:00.
车管所 8 点开门
Bonnie!
I got a hot spot.
我发现一个着火点
Yeah, this ground could give way any minute.
是啊,地面随时可能塌陷
Help! - Did you hear that?
救命!
你听到了吗?
It came from over there.
是从那边传来的
Is someone coming?
有人来吗?
I can't see anything! - We've got an ignition.
我什么都看不见!
着火了
With Bonnie on the other side.
Bonnie就在另一边
Engine 1568, start a hose lay on the right flank.
1568 小队,在右侧铺设水带
We have an active brush fire.
我们这里有灌木丛着火
Everybody, watch your step,
所有人,小心脚下
but we've got to knock this down quick.
但我们得快点把火扑灭
Help me!
救我!
Please!
求求了!
I got to lay down. No, come on.
我得躺下来
别,拜托了
We're almost there, all right?
我们快完成了,好吗?
I can't stand up.
我站不住了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇
Watch it. You all right?
小心点,你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I slipped.
我脚滑了
Well, watch your damn tool, man.
好吧,小心你的工具,兄弟
Thing's sharp as hell.
这东西很锋利
I've seen those falling axes slice through a boot.
我见过那些斧头掉下来砍穿靴子
Bode, you boys keep going.
Bode,你们继续
You stop, the whole damn line stops.
你停下来,整条线就都停了
Yeah, you got it. - All right.
是的,知道了
行吧
Pick up your tool.
拿起你的工具
I seriously got to lay down.
我真的得躺下来
No, you know what we got to do?
别,你知道我们要做什么吗?
Just take some slow, deep breaths, okay?
慢慢深呼吸,好吗?
Come on. Get it together.
来吧,振作起来
Let's go. Hey.
走吧
嘿
They found Bonnie, but she's trapped
他们找到Bonnie了,但她被困在
by a fire wall.
火墙后面
One of the root fires ignited aboveground.
一处根火引燃了地面
Is he getting worse?
他是不是更糟了?
Troy.
Bode, help him get up. Hey.
Bode,帮他起来,嘿
My dad can't see him like this.
我爸爸不能看到他这个样子
Come here.
过来
Take his head. Let me take him...
托着他的头,我给他……
And then what?
然后呢?
I got to call this in. - No, no, no. Hey, don't. You can't.
我得上报
不,不,不。嘿,别,你不能
Troy is in bad shape. Look at him.
Troy情况很糟,看看他
I'm gonna help him through it, okay?
我会帮他挺过去的,好吗?
If you call it in, you'd be selling out Troy
如果你上报,你就是出♥卖♥♥♥了Troy
and Freddy and me.
Freddy和我
You wanted in.
你想成为我们的一员
You know, I-I should've said no, but I didn't.
我应该拒绝的,但我没有
This is what "in" looks like for me here.
这是成为我们的一员必须要做的
Troy. Troy, come on.
Troy. Troy, 拜托
BONNIE [crying]: Help, help!
Bonnie(哭着):救命,救命!
Okay, look, let's focus on a single spot.
看这儿,我们集中在一个点
Cut a pass right through there, all right?
就在那里开一条道出来,行吧?
Hey! Help! Help me! - Help is on the way, Bonnie.
嘿!救命!救命!
救援马上就到,Bonnie
Good, good, keep it up.
很好,很好,继续
We should be able to get through.
我们应该能过去了
Please hurry!
快点!
Okay, the path is clear.
好了,路清理出来了
All right, y'all, let's go.
好了,大家,快过去
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表