剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Bode,这是......
this is everything we've been looking forward to.
这是我们一直期待的
Us finally being together.
我们终于可以在一起了
Yeah, I know, and I-I want that, I want that so badly,
是啊,我知道,我也很想这样
but fire camp is good for me,
但消防队帮了我很多
and I'm kind of scared
我有点害怕
who I'll be without it.
离开这里了我会变成什么样
Why aren't we moving?
我们怎么不动啊?
Let's go. We have a prom to get to.
快走啊,我们还要去参加舞会呢
No, seriously, why aren't we moving?
不,说真的,为什么不走?
Yo, is that a train?
哟,那是火车吗?
Move the bus! Go! Move!
把车挪开!快!快挪开!
Come on, come on.
快点,快点!
That screeching doesn't sound right.
那边声音太刺耳了,有点不对劲
What's happening? I don't know.
发生什么了?
我不知道
I-I think it's a... Bode?
我觉得是……
Bode?
This call will now be disconnected.
本次通话现在结束
Train crash.
火车出事了
Get out of there!
快离开那儿!
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不
It's a bus full of kids?
车里全是孩子吗?
Somebody help!
来人帮忙!
Please, somebody!
求求了,来人
Help!
救命
Help us!
救救我们!
Train wreck, guys. This could be gnarly.
大家,火车失事了,情况可能很严重
Sounds like a horror film.
听起来像恐怖片一样
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Whoa. Oh, my God.
我的天哪!
Hello?
有人吗?
Help us. Go, go, go.
救救我们,快去,快去,快去
Help! We're stuck in here. Help!
救命啊!我们被困在里面了,救命!
Dude, my legs. I can't feel my legs!
我的腿,我感觉不到我的腿了!
Greencrest, Three Rock Crew Four.
Greencrest, 三石队四分队
MCI.
重大事故
Train hit a party bus.
火车撞上了一辆派对巴士
I was in a prom bus like this with my homies just last year.
去年我还和我的兄弟们坐过这样的派对巴士呢
Hey, Bode. Yeah?
嘿,Bode,怎么了?
This driver, man...
这个司机
I think he's dead, bro.
我觉得他已经死了
Hey, Cashen. Cashen, we got one deceased,
嘿,Cashen. Cashen, 这里有一人死亡
a bunch of kids thrown from the bus,
还有几个孩子从巴士里甩出来了
and some still inside.
还有一些被困在里面
We need ambulances, and right away.
我们需要救护车,马上
We need everything. Hey, guys, guys,
我们需要所有的资源。嘿,大家
let's get some extinguishers on that fire. Lonnegan,
我们得拿更多灭火器来,Lonnegan,
see if you can get one of these doors open.
看看你能不能把车门打开
Can't. The bus landed on the doors.
不能,车是门这边着地的
Well, we need more hands.
我们需要更多人手
I can lend one.
我可以帮忙
Train hit his brakes out of nowhere.
火车突然撞上的大巴车
Are there any other passengers?
还有别的乘客吗?
Uh, just me and the cargo.
只有我和货物
There's a bunch of prom kids on the bus.
车里全是要参加舞会的孩子
I take it you weren't going to prom.
我猜你不是去舞会的
Go by Robin. Bode.
我i叫Robin
Bode
Greencrest, I repeat, this is an MCI situation.
Greencrest, 重复,这里发生了重大事故
We got a lot of victims here.
有多人伤亡
We got a lot of... I smell burning flesh.
我......我闻到了肉烧焦的味道
We got a lot of blood.
这里有很多血
Whoa, hey, hey, hey, oh, oh, ooh. What?
喔,嘿,嘿,嘿,怎么了?
He's fainting on us?
他在我们面前晕了?
GREENCREST Three Rock, repeat your last request.
GREENCREST
三石队,重复刚才的请求
Message incomplete. Three Rock?
消息中断,三石队?
Greencrest,this is inmate Leone.
Greencrest,这里是犯人Leone
Our CO is passed out.
我们的狱警晕倒了
And we got...
我们有.......
we got one patient deceased,
我们有一名伤员去世了
about a dozen need extrication.
还有十几人需要解救
Bus is still on fire. Uh...
大巴车还在着火
I don't even know where to begin.
喔不知道从哪儿开始下手了
Greencrest, this is D.C. Leone.
Greencrest, 这里是Leone副局长
First, you take a breath, Bode.
首先,深呼吸,Bode
Someone from the bus already called.
车里的人已经报♥警♥了
We're on our way to you.
我们在路上了
Bode.
Fire's not giving up easy.
火很难灭
Uh, yeah. Hey.
呃,那个,还有
Please, please hurry. I'm in over my head.
请快一点,我忙不过来了
You know what to do with fire: put it out.
你知道该怎么办:把火灭了
Yeah, I'm-I'm trying.
嗯,我在努力了
Hey, guys, guys, we got to get
嘿,大家,我们需要
more extinguishers. Get that fire out.
来多的灭火器来灭火
Copy. And then, when the fire is out,
收到,等把火灭了
you need to ventilate the bus. Smash windows.
你们要砸碎窗户给巴士通风
Leone, you can absolutely do this.
Leone,你能行的
Yeah. Copy, Chief.
是,收到,队长
Hey, Freddy, we got to vent this thing. Toss me a tool.
嘿,Freddy,我们得给车通风,给我个工具
Here you go.
给你
Hey. Hey! Hey, guys, we need you to step back.
嘿!嘿!嘿!大家,你们得退后一点
Okay? Get back from the window. Watch your eyes, watch your eyes.
好吗?离窗户远点,小心眼睛,小心眼睛
Okay, ready? Ready.
好了,准备好了吗?准备好了
One, two,
一,二
three.
三
Jake, you're with me on 1568.
Jake, 你跟我去上1568 号♥消防车
Eve, Perez, take the big engine.
Eve, Perez, 上那辆大消防车
I'm glad to see you trust me again.
你这是又相信我了
You're pissed at me, I know. Pissed?
你在生我的气,我知道
生气?
Vince, you were my only father figure after my dad passed,
Vince, 我爸爸去世后,你是我唯一可以依靠的人
and I know you got your real son back now, but... Hey.
我知道你真正的儿子回来了,但……
嘿
Sharon and I have always loved you like a son, you know that.
Sharon和我一直都把你当亲生儿子一样对待,你知道的
When I needed you, you let me down.
在我需要你的时候,你让我失望了
By the way, I wasn't the only one that needed you.
对了,不是就我一个人需要你
The advice you gave Eve--
你给伊芙的建议
fire, family, beer, repeat--
救火、家人、啤酒,重复
it doesn't seem to be working.
似乎没什么用
Advice?
建议?
She must've only heard the first part.
她肯定只听到了前半部分
That was a cautionary tale.
那是个反面教材
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快走!快走!快走!
Come on!
快点!
Finally, let's go.
终于,出发
Almost left you.
差点把你落下了
Let's go.
出发
BODE We got 15 kids in here.
Bode:这里有 15 个孩子
Various injuries. Some critical.
伤势都不同,有些很严重
I tried to protect him.
我想要保护他
I'm Jake's mother.
我是Jake的妈妈
Don't forget that.
别忘了
You-you are. You're a great mother. I overstepped.
你是,你是个好妈妈,是我越界了
You know, you have your own son.
你知道你有自己的儿子
And my son?
我的儿子呢?
He does not look like Bode,
他和Bode不一样
and he does not share your privilege, Sharon,
也没有你那样的特权,Sharon
and he had to deal
他还得应付
with that investigation.
那场调查
Oh, you're so right. He-he doesn't,
哦,你说得太对了,他没有
and he was cleared.
而且他已经洗清嫌疑了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表