剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
动用你的魔力,想想办法,杰克
Find some water.
找点水来
You heard the chief. Come on.
你们听到局长说的了,走吧
Sharon.
莎伦
Did I ever tell you that I was in The Music Man? In college?
我给你说我在大学里也演过《欢乐音乐妙无穷》吗?
Um, I was one of the ladies.
我演的几位女士之一
One of the "Pick-a-Little,
Give-a-Little" ladies.
就是唱”Pick-a-Little, Give-a-Little“的女士之一
Sharon, the labs came back. I know. I know. I...
- 莎伦,检验结果出来了 - 我知道,我知道,我……
A doctor calls you into her office at the end of the day
医生在一天快要结束时把你叫到办公室……
to give you lab results.
然后给你检验结果
It's-it's-it's not good news.
这肯定不是什么好消息
You know what, I'm-I'm just not ready.
你知道吧,我就是没准备好
Your kidney disease has progressed to stage 5.
你的肾病已经发展到第5阶段了
No.
不!
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We need to start you on dialysis.
我们需要让你开始接受透析治疗了
No, I... And we can talk about next steps when you're ready.
- 不,我…… - 等你准备好我们再谈谈接下来的方案
Okay, I'm not. Okay? I'm-I'm sorry.
好吧,我没准备好,我……我很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Help! My daughter was in the car.
救命,我女儿刚才在车上等我
Uh, I went back to grab our go bag.
然后我回去拿我们的应急包
I came back and she was just gone.
等我回来的时候她不见了
You're a firefighter, right? Yeah.
- 你是消防员,对吗? - 是的
Yes, yes. And-and, ma'am, you really need to get out of here.
是的,女士,你真的该离开这里了
I'm trying to, but I can't go without my kid!
我也想走,但我不能扔下我的孩子啊
I think she was looking for our horse in the barn.
我想她应该是去谷仓找马去了
Help me. Okay, uh...
- 帮帮我! - 好吧……
stay here.
等在这里别动
Please!
千万别乱跑
The entrance is blocked by fire.
入口已经被火挡住了
Wind's kicking up. That's not gonna do us any favors.
起风了,这对我们会很不利的
We'll cut an escape in the back.
我们会在背面破开一个出口
Try to lure the horse out.
想办法把马引出来
I need your First Saw.
我需要你们队的第一锯
Trust him the most, right?
你最相信他,对吗?
I wouldn't have promoted him if I didn't, Chief.
如果不信任他,我不会提升他的,局长
Hey, Cap!
队长!
Freddy, what are you doing? You're supposed to be in the buggy.
弗莱迪,你在干嘛?你应该回车上去的
You trying to get shipped back to Lancaster? No, sir.
- 你想被送回兰开斯特监狱吗? - 不是的,队长
But that mom can't find her kid.
那位母亲找不到她的孩子了
She thinks she's in the barn looking for the horse.
她认为孩子在谷仓里找马去了
Good catch, Freddy.
做得不错,弗莱迪
Ah, damn it. Well, we got the kid.
好吧,我们去找孩子
Just get back in the buggy. Go.
你回车上去,去吧
Bode.
博德!
Grab your saw.
带上你的电锯
You're with the chief.
你跟局长一起
Good luck.
祝你好运
All right. With the front entrance blocked by fire,
好吧,前门已经被火挡住了
we've got to cut an escape back here.
我们得在这里切割出一个逃生出口
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Wait for my order.
嗨嗨嗨,等我的命令!
Keep the bar level.
保持骨架完好
I remember from my training.
我经过训练,知道怎么做
Well, a kid's life is on the line. I got to be sure.
事关一个孩子的性命,我得确保万无一失
Manny's sure.
曼尼就很相信我
He made me First Saw for a reason.
他让我当第一锯是有原因的
You don't have to trust me, but trust him.
你不需要相信我,但是要相信他
There you go. That's good.
- 你开始吧 - 好的
That's great.
很好
Good job, Bode.
干得不错,博德
What are the signs that we are near water?
当我们接近水源的时候有什么迹象?
Lush vegetation.
植被茂密
Cattails. They grow by waters.
还有香蒲,它们生长在水边
Frogs like water.
青蛙喜欢水
Wait, what's that?
等等,那是什么?
聪明啊,加比
Let's go.
快走
All right.
好了
Magic has been worked.
魔力起作用了
Water coming your way shortly.
很快就能给你们那边供水了
Make it quick. We got a kid trapped in the barn.
动作快点,有个孩子困在谷仓里了
There's a kid in there?
那里困了个孩子?
Reese!
里希!
We're gonna need a hose on the Charlie side.
我们需要在C面架一个水枪
Fire's on the move.
Copy, Chief.
- 火势正在移♥动♥ - 收到,局长
All right. I'm going in to find her.
好了,我要进去找到她
All right. I'll finish cutting.
好的,我会完成切割出口的工作
Reese?!
里希!
Reese, where are you?!
里希,你在哪里?
All right, Henry. Come on.
好了,亨利,来吧
Here we go.
我们走
Help!
救命
Reese!
里希!
Reese!
里希!
Help!
救命啊!
Reese, where are you?!
里希,你在哪里?
I'm up here!
我在上面这里
I tried to save Henry,
我想试着救出亨利
but he's too scared.
但是他太害怕了
Don't move. I'm coming up.
你别动,我上来救你了
I tried to go down the ladder.
我想试着从梯子下去
It's too hot.
但最太烫了
Don't worry.
别担心
I got you.
我来救你
Oh! Damn it. Bode!
该死的! 博德!
Bode, we got to get her down.
博德,我们得把她救下来
I'll grab her.
我上去救她
I want my mom.
我想要妈妈
I need another hose over here!
我需要这边再来一个水枪!
Wherever you need me!
水枪来了!
Hit that base right there.
朝那边喷水!
Clear that exit.
清理出口
We're coming out.
我们要出来了
We're working on it!
正在清理中
There we go.
继续喷水
I got you.
来,我抱着你
Come on.
快走
Okay. Watch it. Watch it.
好,看着点,小心
Got you. We're gonna get you down, all right?
好的,我们会把你弄下去的,好吗?
Here we go.
我们走
Yeah? Got her? Go.
接住她了吗?走!
There better be an exit. We're coming out right now.
出口安全了没有,我们马上要出来了!
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Hey, what about the horse?
马怎么办?
I already tried, Bode! He's not moving! Let's go!
我试过了,博德,他不走,我们走吧!
Hey!
Exit's clear! Go, go, go, go, go!
出口安全了!快快快!
Reese!
里希!
Thank you Thank you so much.
谢谢,太感谢你们了!
What about Henry?
亨利怎么办?
Ali, I'm sorry.
艾莉,我很抱歉
We couldn't get him out.
我们没能把他带出来
Hey.
Hey! Who's got eyes on Bode?
谁看到博德了?
Wait, he didn't follow you out, Chief?
等等,局长,他没跟你一起出来吗?
Chief!
局长!
Give me another hose!
再来一个水枪!
My kid's in that barn!
我的孩子还在谷仓里
We will not lose this exit! Yes, sir!
- 我们不能失去这个出口! - 是,局长!
Bode, I know you can hear me.
博德,我知道你能听到我说话
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表