剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
拜托,兄弟
You got to drink some if you can.
能喝就喝点
Whoa, whoa! Bad burrito, Troy?
哇,哇!吃坏的玉米饼了吗,Troy?
He's on something, Freddy.
他嗑药了,Freddy
Drugs at camp?
营地里有毒品?
Not until Sleeper showed up.
沉睡者出现之后才有
Bunch of dudes got off the bus, not just Sleeper.
新来的不止沉睡者一个人
Don't assume. Hey, guys, let's go!
别瞎猜
嘿,队员们,走了!
Let's go!
出发!
We got to tell Cap. Then what?
我们得告诉队长
然后呢?
He might start looking at us
他可能会因为他而
as the drug connection because of him.
把我们都当成毒品贩子
Bode!
Yo, let's move! Set an example for the newbies.
哟,动起来!给新来的做个榜样
Come on. Hustle up to the buggy. Now!
快点,快点上车,马上
Copy, Cap.
收到,队长
Bode, I can ride it out.
Bode,我能挺过去的
I can't go back to the concrete jungle.
我不能再回监狱了
Leave me if you have to.
不行的话别管我了
Troy, I'm not gonna leave you.
Troy,我不会不管你的
Let's go, come on. Let's go.
走吧,快点,走吧
Ow.
啊!
Greencrest, Division 1501.
Greencrest,1501 分队
Assuming Hummingbird Springs I.C.
接管蜂鸟泉健康中心的现场指挥
Vince? Copy that, 1501.
Vince? 收到,1501
Multiple burn patients.
多名烧伤病人
We need treatment and transport.
我们需要治疗和运送病人
Engine crew's on the nozzle attack.
队员正在用水管救火
Okay, Three Rock's about to land
好的,三石队马上到
with dozers and more water.
带着推土机和水
You got a root fire.
你遇到了根火
I'm a little bit jealous of that one.
我还有点羡慕呢
You're so weird.
你可真奇怪
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
What a way to start a retreat, right, Del Raye?
这疗愈开始的方式真够特别的,对吧,Del Raye?
I didn't want to come on this dumb retreat at all.
我根本不想参加这个愚蠢的疗愈
Bonnie begged me.
Bonnie求我的
Oh, who's Bonnie?
哦,谁是Bonnie?
My sad friend whose youngest kid just moved out,
我那个可怜的朋友,她最小的孩子刚搬走
so now she's an empty nester "finding herself."
所以现在她成了空巢老人,正在 “寻找自我”
I thought that meant, like, Jazzercise,
我以为那意味着跳爵士健身操之类的
not walking across literal fire.
不是要穿过真的火海
For what it's worth,
说句公道话
empty nesting is hard.
空巢期很难熬的
This could've maybe been a surprise for both of you,
这对两个人来说都是改变
in a good way. - It started a root fire.
‘
好的那种
好的都着火了
Maybe what your friend needed
也许你朋友需要的是
was a little bit of space to figure things out.
一点空间来理清头绪
1501, we have a request for additional resources.
1501队,请求增派人手
Copy.
收到
Right this way, fellas.
这边,大家
Uh... where's the fire, Cap?
呃…… 火在哪儿呢,队长?
It's underground, goat.
在地下,小子
A root fire? Started off that way.
根火?一开始是
Now it's a full-blown underground debris fire.
现在整个地下都起火了
All right, gentlemen.
队员们
Today it's not about how wide our line is.
今天重点不在我们的防火线有多宽
It's about how deep.
而在于有多深
Roots can catch on fire? That's right.
树根会着火?没错
We dig them up to slow it down.
我们把它们挖出来减缓火势
I need everybody to move cautiously.
我需要大家行事小心
This ground is unstable. You got that?
地面不稳定,明白吗?
Any good news? Yeah.
有什么好消息吗?有
Get ready to make a friend. Everybody partner up.
准备好交个朋友吧,所有人两两搭档
Veterans and newbies. Let's go.
老手带新手,出发
Cap, one of the new guys,
队长,有个新来的
Sleeper... Yeah, he just partnered up.
沉睡者,他已经找到搭档了
Hello, partner.
你好,搭档
I have two urgent transports, and then the rest are delayed.
我有两个紧急的转运走了,其他的还得等
My goddesses will get care, right?
我的客户会得到治疗的,对吗?
We will get all of the patients transported safely, yes.
我们会把所有病人安全转运的,是的
Hey! Bonnie never made it back.
嘿!Bonnie妮还没回来
Where did you last see Bonnie?
你最后一次见Bonnie是在哪里?
She branched off to meditate on the Serenity Stroll.
她离队去宁静漫步小径冥想了
What? Is that one of the big rides here?
什么?那是这里的一条大路吗?
Serenity Stroll is what I call the western bend of Eel River.
宁静漫步小径是我对鳗鱼河西岸的称呼
Okay.
好吧
So we've got one trapped out there
所以有一个人被困在那里
in the middle of - a root fire inferno. - No shortcuts.
在严重的根火的中间
没有捷径
We're gonna have to go through the fire to get her.
我们得穿过火才能救她
Hey, Three Rock!
嘿!三石队
We need that fire line 12 feet back.
我们需要把防火线往后12 英尺
Copy that. Copy that?
收到
收到了吗?
All right, hey.
好了,嘿
Deep breaths. Water breaks.
深呼吸,多喝水
We'll get you through this.
我们会帮你挺过去的
Come on. Start digging.
来吧,开始挖
And watch your step.
小心脚下
Hey. - You've got some competition for fire camp BFF.
嘿
有人和你争消防队的好朋友
Ah. I'm not really worried about that right now.
啊,我现在没空担心这个
What are you worried about?
你担心什么?
I don't want to bring you into it.
我不想把你卷进来
If you're in it, I'm in it.
你卷进来了,那我也卷进来了
I caught Troy high.
我抓到Troy磕嗨了
I think the new guy, Sleeper, brought drugs into camp.
我觉得那个新来的,沉睡者,把毒品带进了营地
Okay, what did-what did, what did my dad say?
好吧,我爸爸怎么说的?
Bode, you have to tell him.
Bode,你必须告诉他
Look at him, he's just a kid.
看看他,他还只是个孩子
But what about you?
但你怎么办?
I'm doing what I have to do.
我在做我必须做的事
Bode, show the newbies
Bode,教新来的
how to grub up these hot spots. Let's go.
怎么处理这些着火点,走吧
Any sign of our missing "goddess"?
找到我们失踪的 “女神” 了吗?
No, just smoke, fire and trapped heat.
没有,只有烟、火和着火点
TIC is reading 1,200 degrees down there.
热成像显示那里有 1200 度
Yeah, that's hot.
是啊,太烫了
All right, we're gonna need to split up.
好吧,我们得分开行动
You go check in - with Captain Perez. - Copy, Chief.
你去找Perez队长报到
收到,队长
Bonnie!
It's Cal Fire. If you can hear me, call out.
我是加州消防员,如果你能听到我,就喊一声
Bonnie, you hear me?
Bonnie,你能听到吗?
Walking over hot coals, voluntarily,
自愿走在热炭上
who the hell does that?
到底是谁会这么干?
People trying to burn away their feelings, I guess.
我猜是那些想把自己情绪烧掉的人
Is that what you've been trying to do?
你也一直在试着这样做吗?
Yo, Cap, no offense.
哟,队长,无意冒犯
But I got the Leones, Jake, your daughter trying to
但我已经有Leone一家,Jake,你女儿在试图
psychoanalyze me, on top of a therapist
精神分♥析♥我,还有一个心理医生
trying to diagnose me with...
试图诊断我……
Diagnosing you with what?
诊断你什么?
It's complex PTSD.
是复杂性创伤后应激障碍
Rebecca dying, it's... triggering it.
Rebecca 的死触发了它
Brought back Riley.
让我想起了Riley
Yeah.
en
That is the complex part. - But it's worse
这就是复杂的部分
但更糟的是
because with Rebecca, I have some blame.
因为Rebecca的事,我有一定的责任
So now I understand a fraction of what Bode is going through.
所以现在我大概理解Bode正在经历的事情了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表