剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
是啊,但不是我♥干♥的
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Don't nobody want to step up and chime in to have my back?
就没人站出来为我说句话吗?
Chief, you know me.
队长,你了解我的
We do. We absolutely do.
我们了解,我们当然了解
Tell me why you were in Drake County
告诉我你为什么在Drake县
and this whole thing goes away.
这事就一笔勾销
I can't believe I have to explain myself
我不敢相信我得自己解释
in order for you to believe me.
才能让你相信我
Do I have to say it?
非要我说出来吗?
I'm not the arsonist.
我不是纵火犯
Sounds like something an arsonist would say.
听起来就像纵火犯会说的话
All right, Lee, you got something
好了,Lee,你有什么话
you want to say to me? Get it off your chest.
想对我说吗?说出来吧
Are you responsible for...
你是不是要对...
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿、嘿、嘿、嘿、嘿、嘿、嘿
Why? Why, Bode?
为什么?为什么,Bode?
How come I'm guilty until proven innocent?
为什么我要被有罪推定?
You know me, man.
你了解我的,兄弟
I would never do anything like that.
我绝不会做那种事
I know.
我知道
You believe me?
你相信我吗?
I believe you.
我相信你
We got two simultaneous calls.
我们同时接到两个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Jake, you take 1591 to the medical.
Jake,你带 1591 号♥车去处理医疗事件
I'll cover the fire.
我来处理火灾
Wait, you're putting me on the lower priority call?
等等,你让我去处理优先级低的警情?
Every call is a priority.
每个警情都很重要
Chief, you're benching me for something I didn't do.
队长,你因为一件我没做的事让我做冷板凳?
I'm not benching anybody.
我没有让任何人坐冷板凳
I'm sending you out to do your job.
我是派你去工作
Was Jake a perfect boyfriend?
Jake是个完美的男朋友吗?
No, but he never lied to me.
不是,但他从没对我说过谎
That I know of.
据我所知
He lied to me for years about Riley.
他多年来一直对我隐瞒Riley的事
Did I just date a serial arsonist? No. Stop.
我是不是在和一个连环纵火犯约会?
不,别这样
We're firefighters, not investigators. Let's go.
我们是消防员,不是调查员,出发吧
Greencrest, we have a two-story commercial lodge
Greencrest, 我们接到一起两层仓库的报♥警♥
with a working fire on the first floor,
一楼着火
possible extension to the second.
可能蔓延到二楼了
Setting up for interior attack.
准备内部搜救
I'll be assuming IC. You the owner?
我来担任现场指挥,你是店主吗?
Yeah.
是
Anybody left inside? Any guests. No.
里面还有人吗?有客人吗?
没有
Thankfully, lodge is vacant right now.
谢天谢地,仓库现在没有人
How'd this fire get so big without the alarm going off?
火都这么大了,警报怎么没响?
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
My late husband-- he handled alarms and stuff like that.
我已故的丈夫,警报之类的事情都是他处理的
So you were the only one inside?
所以当时只有你一个人在里面?
No, and my... and my two kids are behind me.
不,还有我的两个孩子在我后面
Mom, Danny's still up there! He wouldn't come out!
妈妈,Danny还在上面!他不肯出来!
I tried, but there was fire in the stairwell,
我试过了,但楼梯间着火了
and I'm sorry I left him. Babe, it's okay.
对不起,我把他落下了。宝贝,没事的
Firefighters are gonna get him out, okay?
消防员会把他救出来的,好吗?
Perez, throw a ladder up that window.
Perez, 把梯子架到那个窗户上
Get the kid out. On it, Chief.
把孩子救出来,收到,队长
Eve, you're on Attack, division 1.
Eve,你负责一号♥区的搜救
Fire's on the alpha side, living room.
火在A区,客厅那里
Got you. Probie? Hey.
收到,新人?嘿
Thought you were off shift. I was close.
我以为你轮休了,我就在附近
Thought you could use the help.
想着过来帮帮忙
Yeah, all right, suit up.
好吧,穿上装备
Eve, take the nugget.
Eve,带着这个新手
Come on.
来吧
You suspect Crawford.
你怀疑Crawford
Sharon, you had a public conversation.
Sharon, 你公开说起这件事
People talk.
人们会私下议论的
Yeah, but are you here for suspicions or facts?
是啊,但你是瞎猜还是要讲证据
I am not doing this twice.
我不会再这么做了
I will not bend the rules again.
我不会再违规了
This investigation is by the book, no exceptions.
这次调查会按规矩来,没有例外
Good.
很好
I will honor any truth that you find here,
无论你在这里发现什么事实,我都会接受
even if it breaks my heart.
即使它会让我伤心
Does that mean you're gonna honor the deal we made?
这意味着你会遵守我们的约定吗?
Here it is-- the list of personnel
这是... 你给我的时间线
who were not on shift in the timeline you gave me.
里不在岗的人员名单
And I'll email that over, as well.
我也会用邮件发一份给你
I don't see Jake Crawford's whereabouts on here.
我没看到Jake Crawford的去向
Because he wasn't on shift, so that's all I know.
因为他不在岗,所以我只知道这些
Because like you said,
因为就像你说的
I don't tuck my people into bed at night.
我又不会晚上哄他们睡觉
How are you doing?
你怎么样?
Well, you saw what went down today.
嗯,你也看到今天发生的事了
Oh, and, uh, on top of that, I just came back from a call
哦,而且,除此之外,我刚从一个出警现场回来
where the owner of a pet boa argued with me
一个养宠物蟒蛇的主人跟我吵了一架
because I wouldn't perform CPR on his dead snake.
因为我不肯给他死去的蛇做心肺复苏
So, how you think I'm doing?
所以,你觉得我怎么样?
My parents suspecting you.
我父母怀疑你
What, all-all this because you were in Drake County
什么,就因为火灾发生时
when that fire was started?
你在Drake县?
Yeah, well, it doesn't help that I lied.
是啊,而且我还撒谎了,这更糟了
Why-why would you lie about that?
你为什么要撒谎呢?
I can't tell you, Bode.
我不能告诉你,Bode
I wish I could, but I can't.
我希望我能,但我不能
Okay, fine, man, you don't have to tell me.
好吧,好吧,兄弟,你不必告诉我
But that's it?
但就这样?
That's all they have?他们就只有这个?
Nothing else?
没别的了?
Yeah.
嗯
That's... that's bull, man.
这... 这太扯了,兄弟
Bode Leone?
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
Yeah.
可以。
Hold up.
等一下
Let me give you a hand here.
我来帮你一把
Uh... I got this.
呃... 我自己来就行
You don't know Jake.
你不了解Jake
He's the good one, all right? I-I'm the bad seed.
他是个好人,好吗?我才是那个坏种
You believe people are good or bad, no in between?
你认为人非好即坏,没有中间地带吗?
I believe that Jake would never intentionally set a fire.
我相信Jake绝不会故意纵火
No way.
不可能
Remember the fire that almost burned down his house
还记得你们小时候那场
when you were kids?
差点烧毁他房♥子的火吗?
Mm-hmm.
记得
Yeah, it was sixth grade.
是的,那是六年级的时候
The Crawfords were new to town, and that's how our families met.
Crawfords一家刚搬到镇上,我们两家就是这样认识的
Jake's admitted he started that fire.
Jake承认是他放的火
We're clear!
我们进来了
Move in!
往里走
Let's knock these flames out, Collin!
让我们把火扑灭,Collin
Next one.
下一个
Can you imagine what Jake's going through right now?
你能想象Jake现在心情有多难熬吗?
Not now, probie.
现在不是时候,新人
Let's just focus on the work, man.
我们先专心工作,新人
I thought I knew Jake.
我以为我了解Jake
I-I was... I was sure that he couldn't have done this.
我... 我曾经确信他不可能做这种事
But the secrets that he's hid from me.
但他对我隐瞒了事情
Look...
听着.......
I know what you know.
我知道你知道的事
About Jake starting that fire when he was a kid.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表