剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
so keep those hoses going.
继续用水带灭火
For 43 years,
43年以来
I paid those premiums on time.
我都按时交保险费
Two months ago, I stopped.
两个月前我停保了
You got to be kidding me.
真是不巧啊
My wife's medicine's expensive.
我妻子的药太贵了
It was the medicine, or the homeowner's insurance.
药和房♥屋保险只能选一个
This place goes,
这个房♥子要是没了
I'm literally destitute.
我就彻底破产了
A burden to my kid, no good to my wife.
成了孩子的负担,对老婆也没有用了
You-you tried calling the insurance company, and...
你试着联♥系♥过保险公♥司♥吗?
Yeah.
试过
Yeah, some 25-year-old told me there was nothing they can do.
有个接电♥话♥的年轻人说他们也没办法
I'm gonna tell her she's leaving.
我去告诉她他得走了
Hey!—Hey.
嘿!—嘿!
I heard you matched.
听说你配型成功了
Oh, word gets around.
哇,消息传得真快
It's good to see you out here thriving.
我很高兴看到你在这儿表现这么好
I, uh... I just don't want you
我……我只是不想你
to do something that you'd regret.
做些将、来会后悔的事
Like save my mom's life?
比如救我妈的命?
I wouldn't regret that.
我不会后悔的
No. I-I... I know. Uh...
不,我……我知道。呃……
Man, this is coming out all wrong.
天哪,说话真是不过脑子
Yeah, it is.
确实
Bode...
it's a big deal.
这是件大事
It's a big life decision. I mean,
这是个关乎生死的决定,我的意思是
there could be complications in the surgery, or even later on.
手术过程中可能有并发症,还有术后后遗症。
Just think about it.
再考虑考虑
Yeah. Okay.
嗯,好
Well, thank you for that.
好吧,谢谢你对我说这些
Hey, why you trying to talk him out of it?
嘿,你为什么劝他放弃?
So what do we do?
所以现在我们怎么办?
Call Harlan's bluff?
跟Harlan赌一把?
Take the gamble that if we evacuate, he'll follow?
赌我们撤离后他会跟来?
That's your call. —I'm asking for your input.
你说了算—我需要你的意见
Well, as the only guy in the room
好吧,作为在场唯一
who knows what it feels like to lose a house,
知道失去房♥子是什么感觉的人,
have we done everything we can?
我们尽全力了吗?
Hey, Shar?—Hey.
嘿,Shar—嘿
You said you were sending a-a tanker with some fire retardant.你说你派了一架灭火机来投放阻燃剂
You got an ETA?
估计还有多久到?
I-I talked to Mia.
我和Mia说好了
Sh-She's gonna be waiting for you at the apartment.
她会在公♥寓♥等你
I'll be there soon. I'm just gonna get some of our stuff.
我收拾好我们的东西随后就到
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
I... I promise.
我保证
It was the right thing to do, Harlan.
这么做是对的,Harlan
Am I gonna lose my house?
我的房♥子保得住吗?
We're gonna give it everything we got.
我们会尽最大努力的
Let's see if this slows the fire down.
试试这个能不能减缓火势
You might want to take some cover under there.
你应该去那边找点掩护
About to drop the retardant!
阻燃剂准备投放!
Copy that. Drop coming!
收到!开始投放!
What is this?
这是什么?
Fire retardant.
阻燃剂
It's insane!
酷啊
It's also hard to wash off.
这东西还很难洗掉
You'll be finding it in your clothes for weeks.
衣服上过几个星期都还有
This stuff stings!
这东西真辣眼睛!
Hey! I stepped on the rock, not her.
嘿!是我踩的石头,不是她
I told the chief.
我告诉队长了
You did?—Felt bad about it.
你说了?—我觉得很内疚
Oh, you're an honest nugget, huh?
哦,所以你是个诚实的“金宝贝”?
That retardant wasn't enough.
阻燃剂不够
Hey! Hey, we got fire on the house!
嘿!房♥子着火了!
Whoa, there's fire on the house. Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
天哪,房♥子着火了!快点!
Fire on the roof!
房♥顶上有火!
Give me all the water you got!
把你们所有的水都用在这儿
Put dirt on the embers, on everything! Let's do this!
用土盖住余烬!被所有的东西都盖住,大家快!
Chief, the house is toast.— More water!
队长,这房♥子没救了。—加水!
Come on! Let's go!
快!快上!
Vince.
We're way past trigger points. Do we call it?这火早就越过安全线了。要放弃吗?
I hate losing to a damn fire.
我不想输给这场火
We haven't lost anything, man. We still have all of our guys.
我们什么都没输,兄弟,我们的人都活着呢
Let's keep it that way.
那就保持下去
Sorry, Harlan. Did everything we could. Got to go.
抱歉,Harlan,我们尽力了,必须得走了。
My wallet's inside, my credit cards. It's time to go, Harlan.
我的钱包还在里面,还有信♥用♥卡♥。必须得走了,Harlan
I got $500... —I will give you $500! Let's go, all right?
我还有500—我给你500块,快走吧,行吗?
Everybody,
所有人
to the safety zone! Let's go! Now, now, now!
撤到安全区!现在!快!
Let's go, Three Rock! Pick it up! Pick it up!
快走,三石队,快走!快走!
Move it!
动起来!
42 and Three Rock
42队和三石队
heading to the safety zone.
往安全区撤离
All right, Cal Fire on the left,
好,加州消防局在左边
Three Rock on the right. Everyone count off.
三石队在右边。大家开始点名
Station 42 accounted for.
42队全员到齐
Harlan? Where's Harlan?
Harlan?Harlan在哪儿?
Hey, Cap, we're missing one.
队长,我们少了一个人
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Bode?
Bode?
Bode, come on!
Bode!快出来!
Harlan? Hello?
Harlan? 有人吗?
Harlan?!
We got to go! We got to go!
我们得走了!快走!
I can't find my wallet. —Your wallet doesn't matter.
我找不到钱包。—钱包不重要
It's got all my money. —Let's go!
我钱都在里面—快走!
You're gonna have to jump.
你得跳下来
I can't!—Look, this house--
—我不行!—这房♥子
it's gonna kill you in 30 seconds.
30秒内就会要你的命
Where am I gonna live?— I heard
我以后住哪儿?—我听说
that you have a daughter. —No. She doesn't want to have
你有个女儿。—不,她不想
to take care of her mom and me.
照顾我和她妈妈
You don't know that. Come on.
你又不知道这个,拜托
Just stop being stubborn and give her a chance.
别固执了,给她个机会吧
I can't. —Look, I-I...
我做不到。—听着,我……
I can't...I can't get to you.
我......我够不到你
Jump!
跳!
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm staying.
我不走
Bode?!
Bode?!
Bode?!
Bode.
I s... I saw-saw him go back in, so I followed him.
我……我看见他跑回去,就跟着他了
There was... there was no time to tell you.
没时间通知你
Hey, it's okay.
嘿,没事
It's all right. —I-I...
没关系—我……
I couldn't get to him.
我救不了他
I cou... I-I... I begged him to jump, and he wouldn't jump.
我......我求他跳下来,他不肯跳
And the fire was just...
火实在是......
I wa... I was gonna die.—It's all right.
我差点死了—没事的
I didn't want...I didn't want to die. —Bode,
我不想......我不想死—Bode
it's all right.
没事的
You're okay, Bode.
你做得对,Bode
But he's in there.
但他还在里面
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Look!
看!
Harlan? Harlan!
Harlan! Come on, let's get him up.
Harlan!快!扶他起来!
We got you.
我们帮你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表