剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
他俩之间总有问题
and it always is Luke's fault.
还总是Luke的错
Gabs, I don't want to be that guy.
Gab,我不想成为这样的人
Resentful,
斤斤计较
passive-aggressive...态度消极
You know,and petty ain't cute.
没有吸引力的人
And I got to be cute if I'm gonna be back on the market.
我还想继续出去约会呢
You're not just cute.
你不只是有吸引力
You're kind.
你还非常善良
And you're gonna be one hell of a catch.
会有很多人喜欢你的
1591?
Fire jump the road?
路上有火情?
Chief, we got fire on the road.
队长,路上也着火了
There's a tree down.
有树倒下了
Could be the blaze. Could be a trap.
可能是因为大火,可能是有人故意的
Yeah, but we're gonna attack it the same, either way.
不管哪种我们都要解决
Manny, how are my boys doing at Three Rock?
Manny,三石队队员表现怎么样?
By the skin of our teeth, Chief.
勉强支撑,队长
Keep digging that line, fellas.
大家继续清理防火线
We're not gonna last long without any water, Chief.
没水的情况下我们坚持不了多久了,队长
We're boxed in.
我们被困住了
Water's on the way, Manny.
水马上送到,Manny
Copy, Chief.
收到,队长
And maybe while Odin's out there on the loose,
也许Odin没被抓到的时候
it's not such a bad thing
that Bode's contained.
Bode留在营里不算坏事
Copy that.
收到
Great job, guys. Let's move this tree!
干得好,大家,让我们把树挪开
Come on, Three Rock needs our water!
加油,三石队需要这些水
While it's good to see you back in action,
很高兴你状态又回来了
I do want you to take it easy, though.
但是可以放松一点
You still need a kidney. --I need my son more.
你还是需要肾源--我更需要我儿子
I need all my boys at the camp.
我需要我营里所有的队员
All right, fellas, dig deep.
大家挖深点儿
Not another foot, not another inch.
别再往前挖了
Go, go, go!
快跑!
There's a spot!
这儿着火了
Spot fire, right there, right there.
快灭火,这儿,这儿,
We got it , Cap. We've been here before.
交给我们吧,队长,我们之前做过
That's good hustle! Good hustle!
干得好!干得好!
Hell yeah!
太好了
Make it rain!
水来了
All right, we're gonna need to get a little over here
Charlie这边周围还
around Charlie's side.
需要水
We did it, boys.
兄弟们,我们做到了
All right, you did it.
不,是你们做到了
You saved Three Rock. Well done.
你们救了三石队,干得好
Hell of a job fighting fire
在没有救援的情况下
with no resources, Cap.
成功就火,做的好,队长
I had the most invaluable resources of all--
我有无价的救援资源
these Three Rock firefighters right here.
所有的三石队消防员
You did it, boys.
兄弟们,你们做到了
I may have fallen short of expectations, but these guys,
我一开始确实没有抱很高的期望,但这些人
no, these guys, they rise to them.
这些人很争气
And Bode really held it down.
而且Bode也很冷静
Where is Bode?
Bode去哪儿了?
I guess you only cut women's brakes, huh, you coward?
我猜你这种废物只敢对女人动手
We'll see who the coward is, Leone.
等着看谁是真正的废物,Leone
I had a family,
我有家人
a wife and a kid.
有老婆和孩子
After your mom sent me back to prison,
你妈把把我回监狱之后
I never saw them again.
我再也没有见过他们
And I always wondered, does it keep her up at night?
我总是想,毁了我的人生
That she ruined my life?
会不会让她夜不能寐
No, not one bit.
没有,一点都没有
And on top of that,
更可恨的是
she doesn't even remember me.
她甚至不记得我
So, yeah, yeah.
所以,是的
I owe her a little bit of all that pain.
我也要让她尝尝我的痛苦
Not gonna happen.
想都别想
I'm gonna end you, mama's boy.
我能把你打的落花流水,妈宝男
Bully and a coward, but you're not much of a fighter.
是个恶棍还是个懦夫,但是打架可不怎么行
Ah!
啊!
You don't come at my town.
你没资格找到我的家乡
My people. My family.
我的朋友,我的家人
My mom.
我妈妈
Do it.
打我啊
Do it!
打我啊
No, no. B.
Bode,别这样
Hey, listen, you hit him, and you become him.
嘿!听着,你打了他,你就变得和他一样了
Bode. Hey.
Bode,嘿!
That is exactly what he wants.
这正是他想要的
To take away your chance at the life you deserve.
夺走你过上你应得的生活的机会
Swear to God, don't you let him.
老天保佑,别让他得逞
He wants to hurt my mom.
他想伤害我吗吗
Bode...
We are not gonna let him.
我们不会让他这么做的
He's not going to hurt anyone anymore. Just himself.
除了他自己他不会再伤害任何人了
Bode, come on. I got you. Come here.
Bode,放手吧,还有我们,上来吧
And I do remember you. I agonized
而且我确实记得你,把你踢出
over kicking you out of Three Rock,
三石队后我还纠结过
but you proved me right.
但是你证明了我是对的
Then and now. You see all these men?
不管是过去还是现在,看见他们了吗?
They all took that second chance.
他们都抓住了第二次机会
You didn't.--You watch.
而你没有--你们等着吧
She'll flip on all of you, over one violation.
只要犯一次事,她就会毁了你们
No, no. Not our Chief Sharon, bro.
不,Sharon队长才不会这样
She's got our backs, and we got hers.
她相信我们,我们也相信她
And it wasn't just one violation,
而且也不是就一次犯事
homie, I was there, too. Remember me?
伙计,当时我也在那儿,记得吗?
Let's go, come on.
走吧,快点
I'm sorry. Broke my promise.
对不起,我食言了
I'm sorry, too.
我也是
You all right?
你没事吧
"Beloved retired firefighters injured in last week's melee."
退休消防员夫妇在上周混乱中受伤
What, you're not gonna rev your engine now?
你不摆弄你的摩托车了?
No.
不了
'Cause I'm not the focus of the attention,
我不是大家关注的焦点了
which is just the way I like it.
正合我意
Well, maybe sometimes being the focus of attention
也许有时候大家的关注
brings good karma.
是好事呢?
Yeah.
好吧
It did bring some things to light.
这让人看到了一些东西
Odin...
Luke...
even Bode's... dark side.
甚至Bode的阴暗面
Yeah.
嗯
I suppose that means me, too.
这里头也有我吧
I'll work on the anger stuff.
我会处理我的愤怒问题
Bode's gonna be fine.
Bode会没事的
So are you.
你也是
Results are in today.
今天出结果
And...
而且
this might seem out of character for you, but I'm...
可能听起来不像我说的话
I think I'm hopeful.
但我还是抱有希望的
Think my girl's gonna get a kidney.
我老婆今天会得到一个肾
Well...
那这样
if you play my song,
如果你唱我最爱的歌♥
I think my favorite lead singer's
我就给最喜欢的主唱
gonna get himself a groupie.
点甜头尝尝
You okay?
你还好吗?
I let someone down.
我让一些人失望了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
My test results?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表