剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
when he paroles.
能加入 “喷嘴” 公♥司♥
What? No. No, he's not.
什么?不,他不会去的
Wait, Manny didn't loop you in?
等等,Manny没跟你说吗?
He's gonna bring him over with him.
他会带Bode一起过来
Manny's coming to work for... Me.
Manny要来为我工作
Head Nozzle.
“喷嘴” 公♥司♥负责人
I'll get my crew on the vineyard.
我会安排我的人去葡萄园那边
That doesn't sound right.
这听起来不对劲
I mean... Bode wouldn't do that, right?
我是说,Bode不会这么做的,对吧?
I mean, what... I mean, why wouldn't Manny tell us?
为什么Manny不告诉我们呢?
You know what, I'm in as much shock as you are,
说真的,我和你一样惊讶
and right now we have to pick our battles, so
但现在我们得分清事情的轻重缓急
we're gonna pick that fire. Yeah.
我们先去灭火,对
Yo, this would have been a lovely spot
哟,这里要是办一场目的地婚礼
for a destination wedding, huh?
肯定很好,是吧?
Still can be.
现在也还可以啊
We, uh, we get this thing put out,
等我们把火扑灭
I'm sure they'd give you one hell of a discount.
我肯定他们会给你们便宜很多
All right, gentlemen,
好了,队员们
eyes up and watch each other's six.
提高警惕,互相照应
Here's to one of our last fires together in orange, Goat.
这是最后几次我们作为三石队队员一起并肩作战了
Yes, sir. Let's go big and go home.
是的,长兄弟,全力以赴,平安回家
Let's go, fellas.
行动吧,队员们
Hey, Chiefs, what's the situation?
嘿,队长们,情况怎么样了?
You tell us.
你说呢
Thanks to your future boss there, Nozzle,
都因为你那位未来的老板,“喷嘴” 公♥司♥的人
got a hell of a mess on our hands.
把事情都搞砸了
I was gonna tell you guys.
我本来打算告诉你们的
When? Yeah.
什么时候?是啊
When our son's under your command lighting
等我们的儿子在你手下
unauthorized backfires for kajillionaires?
为那些有钱人违法点回火的时候吗?
Come on, Bode. This is who you want to work for?
拜托,Bode,你想为这样的人工作吗?
Dad, nothing's been decided yet. Three Rock,
爸,还没说准呢,三石消防队的人
go cut line at the head of the right flank.
去右面火场边砍防火带
Copy that, Chief.
收到,队长
Vince, it's a good gig,
Vince,这是个好机会
and I only have his best interests at heart.
我完全是为了Bode好
His or yours?
是为他好还是为你好?
Ours.
都好
Let's go, fellas. Dad...
行动吧,队员们,爸...
Come on. I got to be realistic about my future.
别这样,我得考虑现实了
Yeah.
是啊
Guess I do, too.
看来我也得现实一点了
Great work, Three Rock.干得好,三石队
How we do it.
我们就是这么厉害
Hey, I'll be right back.
嘿,我出去一趟
Bode, you got this?
Bode,交给你没问题吧?
We all got this, Cap.
放心吧,队长
So, that's what your big pep talk was about?
所以,你之前说的打气的话就是为了这个?
You got yourself a job at Nozzle
你在 “喷嘴” 公♥司♥找了份工作
and now you want our help to impress your new boss? No.
现在就想让我们帮你给新老板留下好印象?
不是的
He's playing us.
他在利用我们
This dude's out for himself.
他眼里只有自己
And we need to be out for ourselves.
我们也该为自己着想
There ain't no fences out here either, boys.
这里也没有围栏,兄弟们
You keep talking all this trash about a... about a jailbreak.
你们老是说要越狱
And what? What?
然后怎么办?
You worried you and Cap won't get your cush, sellout jobs?
你是担心你和队长得不到
那份轻松又没原则的工作吗?
No. I'm worried that these folks
不是,我担心的是这些
will lose all they've sacrificed for.
会失去他们努力得到的东西
All this stuff right here, this is how they feed their families.
这里的一切,都是他们养家糊口的依靠
We don't cut this line, they lose it all.
我们要是不砍防火带,他们就会失去所有
Look, man, you-you don't want to show up for me,
听着,兄弟,你们不想为我♥干♥活
for this crew, for yourself,
不想为这个团队干活,不想为自己干活
show up for them.
那至少为他们干活吧
I know you want to clean up Three Rock before you parole,
我知道你想在假释前
整顿好三石队的风气
but trust me, B,
但相信我,Bode
these dudes are not worth it.
这些人不值得你这么做
Same could have been said for me.
以前也有人说我不值得
So, your version is we had a fling and that was it?
所以,在你看来,我们就只是露水情缘,仅此而已?
Yeah.
是的
Maybe if things after had gone differently...
要不是后来情况不一样了...
What things?
什么情况?
Kyle, you winning gold medals and
Kyle,你赢了金牌
not returning my texts for weeks.
然后好几个星期都不回我信息
I was an idiot, swept up in-in all of the...
我当时真是个傻子,被那些...
Magazine covers
被那些杂♥志♥封面
and TV shows. I saw you.
和电视节目冲昏了头脑
我看见你了
Everywhere.
到处都是
Meanwhile, my career was over.
但我的职业生涯却结束了
Are you happy?
你现在开心吗?
I'm genuinely asking.
我真心问你
This three restaurant,
在这个只有三家餐厅
more stop signs than stoplights town,
停车标志比红绿灯还多的小镇
and the inmate that comes with it.
还有一个即将刑满释放的犯人陪着你
He's getting out in two days.
他两天后就出狱了
So, the ex-con, then.
噢,那就是前犯人
When he's out and being with him
等他出狱了,和他在一起
and living here is as real as a straitjacket,
住在这儿,感觉就像被紧身衣束缚着一样
will you be happy?
你还会开心吗?
Because you deserve happiness, Gabs,
因为你值得幸福,Gabs
more than anyone I know.
比我认识的任何人都值得
Hi.
嗨
I, uh...
我...
I was supposed to
我本来要
meet an old girlfriend from high school here.
在这里见我高中时的前女友
I want to take her fishing,
我想带她去钓鱼
but, uh, I was stashing
可我把
my gear in the trunk,
渔具放进后备箱的时候
and a car hit me from behind, just out there
一辆车从后面撞了我,就在外面
in the parking lot, and threw me into the, into the trunk,
那个停车场里,然后把我撞到了后备箱里
and...
然后
guy drove away.
那个人就开车跑了
Just right now?
就刚才?
H-How are you feeling? Uh...
你感觉怎么样?呃...
It-it doesn't really even hurt.
其实也不是很疼
My fishing knife was just...
我的钓鱼刀刚好...
If I just... No, no, no, no, no, no!
只要我能...
别!别!别!别!
Don't do that!
千万别动!
Okay, we're gonna sit you down.
好,我们先扶你坐下
Sir, we're gonna lay you down. What do I do?
我们先让你躺下
我该做什么?
Call 911. Get me a first aid kit
打 911,给我拿个急救箱
and all the clean towels you have.
还有你们这儿所有干净的毛巾
Coming, right now! Okay, breathe, breathe.
马上就来!好,深呼吸,深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Where are my towels?
我的毛巾呢?
Watch out for that spot fire.
小心那边的火星
Right.
好
Nice work, y'all.
大家都干得不错
Hey, Eve.
嘿,Eve
Did Bode tell you the big news?
Bode跟你说那个好消息了吗?
What? Cookie's driving up.
什么消息?Cookie开车过来了
We making it legal.
我们要正式结婚了
Oh, wow, Freddy, congrats, man.
哦,哇,Freddy,,恭喜你啊,兄弟
I thought it'd be cool if, in my vows,
我觉得在誓词里
I could spring a date on her, like,
我可以和她定个日期,比如
"You believed in me, bae, I'll see you in May."
“宝贝,你相信我,五月再见。”
You know what? That's corny.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表