剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Imagine my surprise to hear you moving in together.
所以当我听说你们同居的时候,我那个惊喜啊!
It's so wonderful.
太棒了
That is a surprise.
的确是个惊喜
Okay, uh, we got a call.
好的,我们要出警了
We got to go, Mom. Listen, I-I...
- 我们得走了,老妈 - 听着,我……
I'm here for Sharon on this trip,
我这次是为了看莎伦来的
but next time, we are roasting oysters on Hog Island.
但是下一次我们一定要去霍格岛上烤生蚝
Nice to meet you, Dr. Crawford.
很高兴见到你,克劳福德医生
Ah-ah, Lilly.
不不,叫我莉莉好了
Who knows? Maybe one day you might call me Mom.
谁知道呢?没准有一天你得叫我婆婆呢
That's a respiratory distress call.
是一个呼吸困难的报♥警♥
Should be quick. Let's go.
动作快,我们该走了
Hey, do you know any tricks to parole faster?
你知道能够尽快假释的办法吗?
Well, more fires get you out faster, obviously.
很明显啊,参与更多救火就能让你更早出去
That's why we're all here.
这就是我们在这里的原因啊
But there are other tricks.
但也有其他的办法
Let's mop this up.
把这边收拾一下
Educational credits, good conduct.
比如教育学分,还有表现良好
Though you strike me more as a bad boy.
但我的印象中你可是个坏小子啊
Well, I'm trying not to be.
嗯,我正在努力不当坏小子
My mom,
我母亲
she's sick.
她病了
Sorry.
我很遗憾
Got to follow the rules, get out of here.
我得循规蹈矩,离开这里
How'd a mama's boy like you end up here?
你这样一个听妈妈的话的好孩子怎么沦落到这里的?
Whole list of things I didn't get caught for and one thing that I did.
干了好多坏事都没被抓到,结果百密一疏就被抓到了
I'm here because job stress drove me to drink,
我在这里是因为工作压力让我开始喝酒
while driving.
酒驾
Cliché, right? Alcoholic lawyer?
太老套了,对吧?酗酒的律师太多了
If you qualified for fire camp, then...
如果你能来参加消防营地,那么……
you must not have hurt anybody.
你肯定没有伤害其他人
Oh, no, no, no casualties.
噢,没有,没有造成伤亡
Other than a stop sign and my marriage.
就是撞了个交通标牌,然后失去了我的婚姻
And my license to practice,
然后又失去了我的执业执照
my parents' trust.
还有失去了我父母的信任
Should I keep going or is this getting too sad?
我是继续说下去,还是气氛有点太悲伤了?
I can clean the rest of these things myself.
其他的东西我可以自己来清理
Ma'am, this grass is still smoldering.
女士,这些草地还在冒烟
There's soot; there's all kinds of broken glass.
还有烟尘,以及各种醉玻璃
No, I appreciate that.
不用了,多谢了
I just... Now that the fire's out,
既然现在火已经灭了
I would rather not have my valuables being handled by criminals.
我还是不想让这些罪犯们经手我的财物
All right, ladies and gentlemen, back to your buggies!
好的,大家收工回到车上去
Give me everything you collected first.
首先把你们收集的所有东西都交给我!
Yes, Cap.
Got it.
- 是,队长 - 明白
♪ ♪
Wow. A Lurvati.
哇哦,一块名表
That's some serious bling.
真是闪瞎我的眼啊
You know, as I was driving over here, I was thinking:
你知道,在我开车过来的路上我一直在想……
sometimes a bunch of fire citations can be just that.
有时候一些消防罚单还能说得过去
And, uh, well, other times...
而其他时候
No. This is not other times.
不,没有“其他时候”这么一说
You seem troubled.
你看上去有些焦虑
We could talk.
我们可以谈谈
California is burning, Father. I'm always troubled.
加州到处都在着火,我一直很焦虑,神父
Oh, please, call me David.
请叫我大卫吧
All right, call me Vince.
那好吧,你也叫我万斯吧
Vincent was my grandfather.
文森特是我的爷爷
Well, Vince...
好吧,万斯
here you go.
给你
You know, you're a pillar of this community.
要知道,你是这个社区的支柱
People worry about your family.
大家都为你的家人担心
I mean, how are you doing?
我是说,你还好吗?
Maybe we should crack a beer sometime.
也许有时候我们可以一起喝个啤酒什么的
I can listen.
我可以听你倾诉
And you know what?
而且呢
I'll make sure the big guy isn't invited.
我会确定上帝不会参与的
You're not invited.
我没有邀请你
Um, thanks, David.
嗯,谢谢了,大卫
That's very kind, but my dance card's a little full these days.
你太体贴了,但是我最近日程比较满
Well, you know where you can find me.
好吧,你知道去哪儿找我的
Was that Father Pascal?
那是帕斯卡尔神父吗?
My new buddy, apparently.
很显示,他已经是我的新伙伴了
What is going on here?
这里是在做什么?
What do... Where are you going all gussied up?
你要……你打扮成这样要去哪里?
Smokey's to meet Lilly.
我去Smokey酒吧见莉莉
Oh. Good.
噢,好吧
Maybe she can give you some medical insight, huh?
也许她会给你一些医疗建议吧
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
I'm not telling her that I'm sick.
我不准备告诉她我病了的事
Come on.
拜托
If I have to fill up my days,
如果我要充实我的生活的话
I don't want them to all be kidney conversations.
我可不想全都是关于肾病的谈话
All right, I get it.
好吧,我明白了
Have a good day at work.
希望你今天工作上一切顺利
Well, can we spread the late payments over time?
我们能把最后付款的逾期时间再延后一些呢?
We'll need
the first payment today.
我们需要你今天就付掉首期
Hey, Bode.
What you need?
嗨,博德,你有事吗?
Uh, your help.
我需要你的帮助
What's up?
怎么回事?
Look, I want to, uh, I want to build education credits
我想,我想挣一些教育学分
to try and parole faster, but the red tape is daunting.
这样就能早日获得假释,但是手续太麻烦了
That's great, Bode.
太棒了,博德
That's how you work the system.
这才是你应该利用系统做的事情
Listen, the application process is a little slow,
听着,申请过程有些慢
but I can help fast-track that for you.
但是我能帮你加快这个进程
I'd be more than happy to do it.
我很高兴为你做这样的事情
Thanks, Cap.
谢谢你,队长
It's a great idea, man.
这个想法真的很棒
Captain Perez?
普雷兹队长?
Hit the bunks, inmate.
回到你的铺位上去,囚犯
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, I told my mom I was gonna ask you to move in.
我告诉我妈说我要邀请你同居的
I'm not worried about that.
我不是在烦这件事
I'm worried about my dad.
我是在担心我父亲
If your dad said he'll fix the credit card thing,
如果你父亲说他会把信♥用♥卡♥的事搞定
then he'll fix the credit card thing.
那他肯定就会搞定的
I trust his word.
我相信他的话
I just don't know how you fix a few grand plus interest overnight.
我只是不知道一晚上怎么解决几千块本金和利息
I'm worried. Look, he's your dad. It's his job to...
- 我有点儿担心 - 听着,他是你父亲,他会……
Hey, over here.
嗨,在这边!
I'm Andy.
我是安迪
I'm the one who called 911. It's my coworker Wes.
是我打的911报♥警♥电♥话♥,这是我的同事韦斯
- Hey. Hey, Wes. - Hey, hey, hey.
- 嗨,嗨,韦斯! - 嗨,嗨!
I'm Jake, okay?
我叫杰克
Look, do you have asthma?
你有哮喘症吗?
No? Are you allergic to anything?
没有吗?那你对什么东西过敏吗?
It came... It came out of nowhere.
我……突然就这样了
Okay, we're gonna need the O2 and the PPM.
我们需要氧气和血氧监测仪
Wes, don't try and talk.
韦斯,不要动,不要说话
Andy, how long has Wes been like this?
安迪,韦斯这样已经多久了?
He, uh...
他……
Inheritor. Inhaler. Bag.
继承人……吸入器……袋子
Bag. Square.
袋子……方块
Okay, there is an environmental thing going on here.
这里的环境肯定出问题了
Jake?
杰克?
There's five more people down around the corner.
角落那边还倒着五个人
What the hell is happening?
这到底是怎么回事?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表