剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
嘿!嘿!停,停
Stop! Everyone, stop! Stop now!
停!所有人,马上停!
Stop. She can't breathe.
停,她没法呼吸了
Freddy. Freddy,give me hand. Come on.
Freddy. Freddy,帮我一下,快点
Help me get this branch off her neck.
帮我把这根树枝从她脖子上拿开
Hey, I'm really sorry about that.
嘿,刚才抱歉了
I'm not going out like this. This is not how I go out!
我不想这样死了,我不能就这样死了!
Freddy, find something out of one of the packs
Freddy, 从背包里找点东西
so we can cinch it around this branch
我们可以把它系在这根树枝上
and get it up off her neck.
从她的脖子上挪开
Give her some breathing room.
让她能呼吸
You got this? Yup.
你能行吗?
能
Bode, you got this?
Bode, 你能行吗?
It's not how you go out. All right.
你不会这样死了的
好了
We got a lot of people to save still, you and me.
我们还有很多人要救,你和我
Yeah.
对
Around there.
这儿周围
Okay, okay. Now we get it tight.
好,好,现在把它系紧
Pressure on that.
压住它
Okay. Go, get in, get in.
好了,伸进去,伸进去
Here.
这儿
All right, everybody keep moving.
好了大家接着干
I found the radio.
我找到传呼机了
Come...
别掉了
Go ahead, give him a hand.
过来,帮他一把
Ah. Come to Mama. Yes.
啊,到妈妈这儿来,哈!
Hey, Rohan, get in there. You got it, Bode.
嘿,Rohan, 进去
收到,Bode
Here.
这儿
Greencrest, this is Three Rock Crew 4.
Greencrest, 这里是三石队4队
We got a firefighter trapped under a tree at Silver Hills.
我们有一名消防员在Silver Hills被困在了树下
You're supposed to be resting.
你应该在休息
You're supposed to be with Jake.
你应该和Jake在一起
Yeah, well, Jake said I was driving him crazy,
嗯,Jake说我快把他逼疯了
so he kicked me out. Oh.
所以他把我赶出来了,哦
I might be crazy. I think I just heard Bode's voice.
我可能幻听了,我好像听到了Bode的声音
Nearest heliteam is 834.
最近的直升机救援队伍是 834
Greencrest. This is Division Chief Leone.
Greencrest. 这里是分局长Leone
Can you confirm the incident location?
你能确认事故地点吗?
Silver Hills at Canyon Road.
Silver Hills在 Canyon路
Oh. Okay. That's where Eve took Bode's crew.
哦,好吧,那是Eve带博Bode队伍去的地方
These blades are no joke.
这些刀片可不是开玩笑的
Be careful, Gabriela. You think I'm not?
小心点,Gabriela.
你以为我不小心吗?
I'm just making sure, mija. Hey, hey, we're all on the same team here.
我只是嘱咐一下,孩子
嘿,嘿,我们都是同一队的。
There. Done.
好了,完成了
Okay. Can you get his hand out?
好的,能把他的手弄出来吗?
Okay. Let's do this.
好的,开始吧
It won't budge.
它动不了
Because the spindle's bent.
因为主轴弯了
Chief, we might need to take this whole chopper apart.
队长,我们可能需要把整个切碎机拆开
Alberto.
I only took a year of Spanish,but that doesn't sound right.
我只学了一年西班牙语,但这听起来不妙
No, his-his pulse is weak.
他的脉搏很弱
He's losing too much blood.
他失血太多了
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦、哎、哎、哎、哎
Manny, compressions are impossible in that position.
Manny, 这个姿势没法进行心肺复苏
Well, he can't hang by his hand, Chief.
嗯,他靠手吊着
It'll tear right off.
这样会被扯掉的
Gabriela, go find me a flat surface.
Gabriela,去找个平坦的东西
We need to improvise a spine board.
我们需要临时做一个担架
Go, go, go.
快去,快去
Stats are dropping.
生命体征在下降
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
Airway stays open at all times. Keep his chin up.
呼吸道要一直保持通畅,抬起他的下巴
I got it, Chief.
我知道了,队长
We're running on borrowed time here,
我们时间紧迫
so move it.
动作快点
Oh, let's go. Let's put that board behind him.
走吧,把担架放在他后边
Guys?
伙计们?
Guys, I'm not getting a pulse.
伙计们,我摸不到脉搏了
I got him. Starting compressions.
我扶着,我开始心肺复苏
We are not gonna lose this guy. Come on.
我们不能失去他,拜托
Come on, Alberto.
拜托, Alberto.
All right, let's go, keep cutting.
咱们继续剪
Got to get her out of here.
得把她弄出去
We're losing sunlight fast.
天快黑了
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You can't miss Sharon's surgery. You got to go.
你不能错过Sharon的手术,你得走
Don't worry 别管这个了about that right now.
Didn't they say they were sending a copter?
他们不是说会派直升机来吗?
This is Division 1501.
这里是 1501 分队
Go to Tac Three.
请切换到电台三
Mom? Aren't you in the hospital?
妈?你不是在医院吗?
I heard one of your crew is trapped?
我听说你的一个队员被困住了?
It's Eve.
是Eve
Oh, come on. What's her status?
天哪,她情况怎么样?
She's hanging in there.
她还撑着
But where the hell is this rescue team?
但救援队伍到底在哪儿?
Okay, the ground team got lost trying to get to you.
是这样,搜寻队伍在找你们的时候迷路了
The copter's only T-minus five.
直升机还有五分钟到达
They're just looking for a place to drop the hoist.
他们正在找地方放下吊绳
She might be hypothermic.
她可能体温过低了
She-She's conscious, but... she's hypothermic.
她有意识,但…… 她体温过低了
Okay.
好吧
Do you have rescue blankets with you?
你们有救援毯吗?
Yeah, we-we got 'em, but there's no way
我们有,但把
to get 'em around her until we clear some of these branches.
树枝清理了之前,没法给她盖上
She's caught in this tree.
她被这棵树困住了
Warm compresses.
热敷袋
You should have them in the first-aid kit.
急救箱里应该有
Yeah, Rohan's already on it.
好,Rohan已经去了
She doesn't look good.
她看起来不太好
Okay.
好
You keep doing what you're doing.
你们继续做正在做的事
You're just raising her body temperature.
提高她的体温
You're buying her time.
为她争取时间
I know you can do that.
我知道你们能做到
I got a pulse! I got a pulse.
我摸到脉搏了!我摸到脉搏了
I got respirations.
有呼吸了
O'Reilly, go see if you can find a drill laying around someplace.
O'Reilly, 去看看能不能找到钻头
Perez, grab your wrench.
Perez, 拿上你的扳手
We got to finish taking this thing apart.
我们得把这东西拆完
Eve. Hey, how you doing?
Eve,嘿,你怎么样?
Uh, Bode...
呃,Bode
I've been running it through my mind, and
我一直在想
there's no quick way to get out of here.
一时半会都离不开这里
I don't know how much longer I have.
我不知道我还能撑多久
No, look, we're close, all right?
不,听着,就快出去了,好吗?
Copter will be here any minute.
直升机随时都会到
Here.
这里
My crew had another.
我们又找到了一个
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Okay? We're gonna get you out.
好吗?我们会把你救出去的
I thought you didn't believe in false promises.
我以为你不喜欢撒谎呢
Yeah.
嗯
I'm really sorry about earlier.
之前抱歉了
Okay, I can be cynical, and...
我有时会愤世嫉俗
borderline disrespectful,
甚至没礼貌
and a pain in the ass to almost anyone you ask who knows me,
所有任何认识我的人都说我是个混♥蛋♥
but I... I really do mean well.
但我真的是好意
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表