剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
A wall of water.
一面水墙
There's a door.
这有一扇门
♪ ♪
It's hollow!
这是中空的
Looks like we found the source.
看来我们找到泄露源头了
I got a pulse.
还有脉搏
There were squatting.
这是间密室了
Probably didn't advertise it.
可能不为人知
Wes was the only one who knew she was back here.
韦斯是唯一知道她在这里面的人
And by the time he knew how dangerous it was,
当他意识到危险的时候……
he couldn't talk.
他已经说不出话了
She's been breathing this in the whole time.
她一直在这里吸着一氧化碳
Okay.
OK
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气了
You're out of air?
你的氧气用完了?
Just go. I'm right behind you.
赶快走,我跟在你身后
No. Listen, that is an order, probie.
- 不行! - 这是命令,菜鸟!
Go!
快走!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
We will buddy breathe.
我们轮流用氧气
Hey, come on.
来吧
We got this.
我们这样能行的
Okay.
All right.
好吧
Together.
一起走
♪ ♪
Let's get her loaded onto the rig.
把她送上轮床
Come on. Let's go.
来吧,快点儿
Wait, how did Wes turn out?
等一下,韦斯怎么样了?
He didn't make it.
他没挺过来
Died en route to the hospital.
在去医院的路上死了
Perez,
加比
it's your first loss.
这是你失去的第一个伤员
It's okay to feel it.
有难过的感觉是没错的
And let's back to work.
我们继续工作吧
All right, everyone, listen up.
好了,大家都听着
Hey, I'm Sharon Leone.
嗨,我是莎伦利昂
If you don't know me, this is my friend Kate Ricci.
你们要是不认识我的话,这位是我的朋友凯特
She has something to say.
她有些话要说
I owe you all an apology.
我欠你们所有人一个道歉
We found the watch I was missing...
我们已经找到了丢失的那块表
Uh, she found the watch. We found it working together.
- 是她找到表的 - 我们一起找到的
It was burnt.
表被烧毁了
Unrecognizable.
烧得都认不出来了
And I, uh...
所以我……
I made a mistake.
我搞错了
All I knew it was a different watch.
我知道的是另一块表
I don't care what watch it is.
我才不管是哪块表呢
Doesn't mean we get to stay.
这意味着我们能留下了
I'm just really sorry
我很抱歉
for all of the trouble that it caused. I...
抱歉给大家带来这么多麻烦
It was an accusation made on... prejudice.
都是我出于偏见而提出的指控
And, I, uh...
还有,我……
I wish I could take it all back.
我希望这一切都没发生
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We did everything we could.
我们都竭尽全力了
You did everything you could.
你也竭尽全力了
So why does it feel like he died because of me?
那为什么我还是觉得他是因为我才死的?
Like I could've...
如果我能够……
put it together earlier.
早点搞清楚他的意思
Because you didn't have all the information.
因为你没有足够的信息
He couldn't speak.
他又说不清楚
Look, he and Maxine, they...
你看,他和马克辛,他们
they were stranded on an island where...
他们像被困在一个孤岛上……
none of us could help them.
没有人能够帮他们
Unless they let us in.
除非他们让我们去帮忙
People who need the most help
最需要帮助的人……
always feel like they could handle it.
总会觉得他们自己能够处理
My dad and I used to crash a lot.
我父亲和我以前经常到处住过
At first, it was fun.
一开始还挺好玩的
He would throw all of his money into... my training.
他把所有的钱都花在我的训练上了
Diving, tutors, tournaments.
比如跳水、训练还有巡回赛
All while we crashed
at my tía's house.
有段时间我们挤在我阿姨的家里住
And then a friend's house.
然后去一个朋友家住
And then a motel.
然后去一个汽车旅馆住
And then our car.
然后住在我们的车上
It was only two months, but...
虽然就住了两个月,但是……
it felt like forever.
感觉非常漫长
Baby, I had no idea.
宝贝,我都不知道
Hey, I-I am so, so sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
It's just hard to talk to people about it.
只是和别人谈这些事情太难了
They look at you differently.
他们会用异样的眼光看你
Like if you need charity.
就好像你需要施舍一样
First of all,
首先要说的是……
as we saw today...
就像我们今天看到的一样……
there's nothing wrong with needing help.
需要帮助是没有错的
As for you moving in with me...
而让你搬来和我同居……
it's not about that.
则和求助无关
I know.
我知道
Well, up here, I know.
嗯,我脑子里很清楚
But in here...
但是心里……
it's still really triggering to talk about money.
一谈起关于钱的问题还是会让我触动不少
About moving in,
关于搬来同住……
I... Hey. No.
- 我 - 嗨,别说了
Look, you don't have to talk about that now.
听着,你不用现在说这个
But spend the night with me.
就和我一起度过这个晚上吧
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
I would love that. Cool.
- 我当然愿意了 - 好
I'm open to help.
我愿意接受你的帮助
I'm not moving to L.A., but I'll talk to your specialist,
我不会去洛杉矶的,但是我会和你的专家谈谈
and if she says to come down for treatments,
如果他们说我要过去治疗
I'll fly down and do them.
我会飞过去接受治疗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
And if the offer's still on the table,
如果你还愿意陪我的话
I'll take you up on the fancy dialysis machine.
我会带你去见一见那奇妙的透析机器
Yes!
太好了
Am I still high or are you?
是我还在嗨还是你还在嗨?
You're doing this?
你要这么做吗?
Lilly.
莉莉
This is so much better than doing it alone.
这样比我一个人面对真的好太多了
Thanks.
谢谢
Love you, Sharon.
爱你,莎伦
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Yo, Cap.
嗯,队长
I, uh...
我……
I don't know how to...
我不知道该……
I filled out the application.
我把你的申请填好了
An art course.
给你报的艺术课程
Figured it'd be easy credits for you.
我认为对你来说这是更容易拿的分数
Thank you.
谢谢
You can thank me by keeping up with your progress
想谢谢我就继续坚持下去
and getting yourself the hell out of here.
然后早点儿离开这个鬼地方
Why do you believe in me?
你为什么信任我?
'Cause I know what it feels like to be doubted.
因为我知道被人怀疑的感觉
Cap, I'm-I'm sorry, man.
队长,我很抱歉
Aw.
You were just trying to do the right thing, Bode.
博德, 你就是想做正确的事情
I appreciate that.
我很欣赏你这样
Uh, is everything okay, Cap?
一切都好吗,队长?
Yeah, man, it's more than okay.
是的,简直不要太好了
No one else is going back to prison.
没有人要回到监狱
My daughter's happy.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表