剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, Chris, last time you checked,
嘿,Chris,你上次检查的时候
any of the safety chains on this thing broken?
这上面的安全链有断的吗?
Mm-mm.
没有
Good catch, Cap.
发现得好,队长
It wasn't my catch, Chief. It was Eve's.
这不是我发现的,队长。是Eve发现的
So, now we've got a missing passenger
所以,现在我们有一名乘客失踪
and a missing kid.
和一个小孩失踪
Hey, I-I think
嘿,我…… 我觉得
it's the same person.
他们可能是同一个人
Kid name Jamie.
那个小孩叫Jamie
Shar, it's possible this kid
Sharon,这个小孩有可能
might've gotten flung off the broken ride.
是从出故障的游乐设施上被甩出去的
Wait, wait, you think Jamie was on this ride?
等等,你觉得Jamie在这个游乐设施上?
This ride costs 25 tickets.
玩这个游乐设施要 25 张券
That's the amount that he asked you for, right?
他问你要了这么多券,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, but he-he's
是的,是的,但他……
way too little for this ride.
他太小了,不适合玩这个
How could I let this happen? Aaron, look.
我怎么能让这种事发生呢?Aron,听着
My parents, these crews and I,
我的父母、这些队员和我
we'll find him.
我们会找到他的
All right? Let my family help your family.
好吗?让我的家人帮助你的家人
All right, so Jamie's ten years old, he's about 70 pounds.
好的,Jamie 10 岁,体重约 70 磅
Brown hair and glasses.
棕色头发,戴着眼镜
Kid that small is gonna have serious injuries.
这么小的孩子受伤会很严重
He'll need immediate medical attention.
他需要立刻接受治疗
All right, Three Rock, we're gonna split up into pairs.
好了,三石队的队员们,我们分成两人一组
Buddy system.
结伴而行
Jake, you're with me.
Jake,你和我一组
Hey, Cap.
嘿,队长
I'm still shadowing you. Great.
我还得跟着你呢
太好了。
Cap, uh,
队长,呃
Rebecca with me?
Rebecca能和我一组吗?
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
Stand up, probie.
站起来,新人
Name?
名字?
Gabriela Perez.
Incident location?
事故发生地点?
Edgewater Winter Fair.
Winter Fair冬日集♥会♥
Highest ranking commanding officer?
最高指挥官是谁?
You, ma'am.
是您,女士
Division Chief Leone.
分区队长Leone
Did you ignore a direct order from me
你是不是无视了我让你回到这个
to return to this tent?
帐篷的直接命令?
I didn't...—Come on.
我没有……
别废话
Speak freely.
直接说
Do you know why I choked at the Olympics?
你知道我为什么在奥♥运♥会上发挥失常吗?
No.
不知道
At practice,
在比赛前
before the competition,
的训练中,
I saw a phenomenal diver hit her head on the board.
我看到一位出色的跳水运动员头撞到了跳板上
She was just a fraction of an inch off.
她就差了那么一英尺
And after that, every time I dove,
从那以后,每次我跳水,
I flinched,
我都会退缩
I flinched until...
一直到......
I quit.
我放弃了
And-and after we...
在我们……
After we couldn't save Meg out there in the woods...
在我们没能在树林里救下Meg之后……
It's the same feeling,
同样的感觉
except with someone else's life on the line.
只是这次关乎别人的性命
This theory is wildly misguided.
这种想法大错特错
Sit down.
坐下
We are here to be of service.
我们来这儿是为了提供服务的
And you, as a probie, are here to use
而你,作为一名新人,要运用
the skills you've acquired
你学到的技能
and carry them out under the command of
在上级领导的指挥下
a higher ranking officer.
执行任务
That's it.
就这样
I understand. I will try and...
我明白了。我会努力……
But, first, we have to deal with these panic attacks,
但是,首先,我们得应对恐慌发作
'cause you're not the only one having them.
不只是你会这样
They come for all of us.
我们都会有这种情况
Your responsibility is to find some tools
你的职责是找到
to deal with them,
应对的方法
so you can earn being in my triage.
这样你才能有资格来分诊区
So you earn being a firefighter.
才能成为一名合格的消防员
That's an order.
这是命令
He got flung this far,
他被甩出去这么远
it would've at least broken some bones,
至少会摔断几根骨头
and how could...
而且他怎么……
How would he have moved after that?
能摔成这样之后他还能动呢?
Uh, maybe something broke his fall?
也许摔下来被什么东西缓冲了?
Stuffed animals.
毛绒玩具
These dolls could've cushioned his fall. Yeah.
他掉下来的时候可能被这些玩偶缓冲了
对
Yeah, but he's still not here.
对
但他不在这里
He was.
他之前在
Why wouldn't he stay put?
他为什么不待在原地呢?
Jamie? Jamie!
No luck.
没找到
You don't say.
还用你说
Hey, Cap.
嘿,队长
You know what?
你知道吗?
Y-You gave me my credit back there with Chief, and I...
你之前在队长面前为我说话,我……
so I thought, whatever this was, was over,
所以我以为,不管之前怎么回事,都已经过去了,
but obviously you need to say something to me.
但显然你还有话要对我说
All right.
行吧
When you report back to your little friends in Sacramento,
等你向Sacramento的那些朋友汇报时
you can tell them whatever you want
我怎么分配的资源
about how I allocate my resources.
你说什么都行
From this grade project
无论是这次等级项目
or whatever crumbs of funding they may give me.
还是他们给我的那点资金
But you let them know that everything I do,
但你要让他们知道,我所做的一切
and every choice I make, it's for my guys.
我做的每一个选择,都是为了我的队员
It's for their futures. Oh, I know.
为了他们的未来
哦,我知道
I can see that, Cap.
我能看出来,队长
I-I'm not reporting back to Sacramento.
我不会向Sacramento那儿汇报的
That's not...
那不是......
Then what are you doing? I-I'm shadowing you.
那你在做什么?
我…… 我在跟着你学习
You're not trailing me?
你不是在监视我?
No. The work you do excites me.
不是,你做的工作让我很感兴趣
I-I love my job.
我爱我的工作
I love the rush that it gives me.
我喜欢这份工作带来的刺♥激♥
And sharing that rush with inmates
who otherwise wouldn't have had the chance to do it?
和原本没机会经历这些的囚犯
It was a rush I wasn't expecting.
分享这种刺♥激♥感?
And I want more.
而且我还想要更多
I see you and I see Bode,
我看到了你,看到了Bode
and I see them,
看到了他们
and they deserve a second chance.
他们都值得第二次机会
And you're out here giving it to 'em.
而你在这里给了他们这个机会
So I want to help you
所以我想帮你
argue for more funding.
争取更多资金
That's why I'm asking questions. I'm in your corner, Cap.
这就是我问那些问题的原因,我站你这边,队长
But you got to let me be.
但你得让我帮你
It's no good.
还是没找到
Chief, I hate to say it,
队长,我不想这么说
but what if somebody took him?
但会不会有人把他带走了?
I already notified PD,
我已经通知警♥察♥了
but around here,
但在这附近
more likely somebody helped him.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表