剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
You think I want to be here, hmm?
你以为我想来这儿吗,嗯?
45 minutes in the car with Dad,
跟咱爸在车里待了 45 分钟
I have to listen to him regurgitate
我还得听他翻来覆去讲
the same old stories I've heard a million times?
那些我听了无数遍的老故事?
I'm at the end of my rope here with him.
我真是受不了他了
Okay. So what's the deal?
好吧,那到底怎么回事?
He fell down the front porch steps again.
他又从前门门廊台阶上摔下来了
Doctor says he needs hip surgery,
医生说他需要做髋关节手术
he keeps refusing.
但他一直拒绝
I'm asking you to please
算我求你
just help me convince him to get this surgery.
帮我说服他接受手术
Well, you know he hates it when we gang up on him.
你知道他最讨厌我们联合起来强迫他
I'm in.
我帮你
It's not that we're ganging up on him.
我们不是联合起来强迫他
We'll present him with a unite...
我们一起劝劝他......
Did you just say you're in?
你刚说你帮我?
Hey, you brave enough to have a little talk
嘿,你敢不敢跟我单独聊聊
without your new converts?
不带你的新信徒?
What you want?
你想干什么?
I want you to get rid of it.
我想让你别干了
These guys can't be getting messed up, going into fires.
这些人不能嗑了药后去救火
That's how people get killed.
那样会出人命的
You got to cut everybody off.
你得停掉所有人的货
Or what?
不然呢?
You're gonna go running to Cap?
你要跑去跟队长告状?
I know you remember how I handle snitches.
我知道你记得我是怎么对付告密者的
And their loved ones.
还有他们的亲人
Don't ever threaten my people.
别威胁我的家人
Sleeper. Leave him. Leave him.
沉睡者,没事,没事
He's right.
他说得对
I should cut people off.
我确实应该停掉所有人的“货”
Starting with Freddy.
就从Freddy开始
His phone privileges?
他的手♥机♥特权?
They're over.
到此为止了
Why? What does he got to do with this?
为什么?这跟他有什么关系?
Oh, you don't think I know about your little ruse?
哦,你以为我不知道你们的小把戏?
You forget that I taught you everything you know.
你忘了你所有本事都是我教的
Everything.
所有本事
See you around.
回头见
Well, he's in good spirits right now.
他现在心情不错
There's no better time to strike. Let's do this.
现在是说服他的最佳时机。来吧
What's with these young punks?
这些年轻人怎么回事?
All they want to do is talk about "work-life balance."
满脑子只有 “工作生活平衡”
I don't know what that is.
听都没听过
All they need is firefighting.
他们只需要灭火就够了
Um...
嗯……
Heard about your fall.
听说你摔跤了
Well, falls, plural.
不止一次
Yeah, okay, I know what's going on.
是啊,好吧,我知道怎么回事了
This is probably your idea, wasn't it?
这是你的主意,对吧?
Now, come on, you're taking me home right now.
行了,你现在就带我回家
I don't believe it. No, no. Dad, hold on a second.
真有你的
不,不,爸,等一下
Just get... Hold on, let's talk about it.
别…… 等等,咱们谈谈
Dad! Dad, Dad, hey.
爸!爸!爸!嘿
You all right?
你没事吧?
Vegetation fire. Let's get him up.
森林火灾,扶他起来
Mine, 614 Walnut Ridge.
Wolfe矿山,胡桃岭 614 号♥
Oh, my God, Walter, what happened?
哦,天哪,Wolfe矿山,怎么回事?
Don't you even think about
想都别想
getting on that engine, all right?
去出任务,,知道吗?
He's your dad, too, man. Okay, he might need stitches.
他也是你♥爸♥爸,哥,他可能需要缝针
You go to the ER and I'll handle the call.
你去急诊室,我来处理这个任务
Come on. Easy, easy, easy.
来吧,慢点,慢点,慢点
I got you.
我扶你
Neighbor heard an explosion.
邻居听到了爆♥炸♥声
Looks like something detonated inside the mine.
看起来是矿里有东西爆♥炸♥了
Okay, I want two lines.
我要布置两条水管
Run a hose team on the structure
派一队人对着矿山喷水
and another on these spot fires in the brush. Chief.
另一队处理灌木丛里的火星
队长
Where do you want us? Three Rock.
我们去哪儿?
三石队
All these spot fires, they're creeping toward the tree line.
这些火星正往树林蔓延
Not if my guys can help it. Four-foot scrape
有我的人在,不会让它们蔓延过去的,
between those flames and those trees.
在火星和树林之间清理出四英尺宽的隔离带
¿Me entiendes?明白吗?
Let's move.
出发
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿
Your hearing is in seven days.
你的听证会还有七天
Not that I'm counting.
我可没在数
We can't be seen talking like this.
我们不能被看见在一起说话
Okay, Sleeper can't know that we're together.
沉睡者不能知道我们在一起
What does he care?
他在乎什么?
Listen, I-I don't want you to become a target in this.
听着,我不想让你被针对
You got to stay away for now.
你现在得离我远点
Yo, where you at? Pull this back.
哟,看见了吗?把这个灭了
Big Mike, help him out.
Big Mike, 帮他一下
What could have exploded in there?
矿里能有什么东西爆♥炸♥?
I thought this mine was abandoned decades ago.
我以为这矿几十年前就废弃了
Yeah, but every couple of years some DIY miner
是啊,但每隔几年就有矿工擅自
comes out here and thinks
跑到这儿来
they're literally gonna strike gold.
以为真能挖到金子
End up hurting themselves or blowing something up.
结果不是伤到自己就是炸了什么东西
Help!
救命!
Please! You have to help!
求求了!帮帮我!
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Let's go!
快跑!
Hey! Can you hear me?!
嘿!能听到我说话吗?!
Greencrest, this is Wolfe Mine I.C.
Greencrest,这里是Wolfe矿山指挥中心
I have a collapse and at least one person trapped.
这里发生坍塌,至少有一人被困
Send an engine and the nearest mine rescue team.
派一辆消防车和最近的矿山救援队过来
Stop! We move too fast,
等等!我们动作太快的话
we cause another collapse right on top of her.
会导致二次坍塌,正好压在她身上
I need you to be so careful.
你们一定要非常小心
Hey.
嘿
Put us in, Coach.
派我们进去吧,队长
Three Rock's got plenty of helpful hands to spare.
三石队有人手能帮忙
In. Done.
好,你们进去
Where the hell's the doctor?
医生在哪儿?
If you want to go, just go, man.
你想去就去吧,哥
I don't want to go. Just want the doctor.
我不想去,我只是想让医生来
What's going on with you two?
你们俩怎么了?
Nothing. Don't worry about it.
没什么,别担心
Hey. What'd you do?
嘿,你干什么了?
Get drunk again and say something stupid?
喝醉了又说了什么蠢话?
No, he wasn't drunk.
不,他没喝醉
How many times do I need to apologize here?
我需要道歉多少次?
Yeah, Vince never met
Vince就是小心眼
a grudge he didn't want to marry.
记仇记个没完
Oh.
噢
So it's on me now?
所以现在怪我了?
Right?
是吗?
You know what, Dad?
你知道吗,爸爸?
Not playing.
少来这套
You see what he's doing, right?
你看得出来他在干什么,对吧?
He's trying to pit us against each other.
他想挑拨我们兄弟反♥目♥
I'm not, I'm not doing it. Let me guess what
我不吃这套,我猜猜
this is all about. Please don't.
是因为什么
不劳你费心
It involves Sharon.
跟Sharon.有关
All right. Yeah.
行了
哼
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表