剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
第五根肋骨之间的位置
Ribs, right. Okay, hang on, Dolly.
肋骨,明白,坚持住,Dolly
Two, three and four...
二、三、四
Okay. All right, Dolly,
找到了,Dolly,接下来
this isn't gonna feel good, okay?
不会很好受
It's okay, Dolly's a tough chick.
没事,Dolly是个坚强的女人
Okay. I'm sorry.
继续--抱歉
Good. Good.
做的好
Okay, now put your fingers in, through the muscle
然后,让你的手指穿过肌肉
into the pleural space. Got it.
找到胸膜腔--好
Okay, Dolly, if you live through this,
Doly,如果你能挺过来
I am gonna give you my bike.
我把我的车给你
I... I don't want your bike.
我不想要你的车
I want you to get a kidney.
我想让你能得到一颗肾
Mm-hmm.
嗯......
Good. Okay. All right.
好,继续--嗯
Mm...
嗯......
Good, good.
好
Okay, now,
现在
now get your finger in there...
把你的手指放进去
Okay....and your finger's gonna be the valve.
把它当作阀门
Ah, there we go.
好了
There you go.
好了
Do you hear that air?
你听到气音了吗?
Is that bad thing?
No, that's the sound of it working.
是坏事吗?--不是,这说明起作用了
Pretty job. Pretty job.
干得好,干得好
It's about time.
终于来了
Hey, where do you think you're going?
嘿!你要去干什么?
Bode! Bode, no.
Bode,Bode!别去
Got it?
走吧
Bode, don't!
Bode,别去!
Which one of you fools cut my mom's brakes?
你们谁剪了我妈的刹车线?
Slow your roll and listen.
别往前走了,听着
No, no. Bode.
冷静,Bode
No, you listen. I did time with bikers.
不,你听着,我熟悉摩托车帮
There's a code when it comes to civilians.
他们对帮派外的人是有规矩的
A code that we live by.
我们信奉的准则
When we found out
当我们发现
Odin cut the brakes, we kicked him out of the club.
Odin剪了刹车线,我i们就把他踢出去了
Odin?--Ma'am.
Odin?--女士
We got nothing against firefighters, or you.
我们对你和消防员都没有意见
But Odin held a grudge.
但Odin有
You kicked him out of some camp up here years ago?
几年前你把他踢出了个消防项目?
This wasn't a bar fight. Chief.
这不是平时的酒吧打架
It's a vendetta.
这是复仇
Odin is Owen Fletcher
Odin就是 Owen Fletcher
from when I was an inmate at Three Rock.
是我在三岩队的狱友
"Odin" is his nickname. God of war.
Odin是他的外号♥,意思是战争之神
I didn't remember him.
我不记得他
Guys like that don't like to be overlooked.
像他这种人不喜欢被忽视
Where is he now? --Not with us.
他现在在哪儿?--没和我们在一起
With nothing to lose now that he's kicked out.
他在现在被踢出去就更无所顾忌了
Now my mom's his prey.
他肯定会来找我妈
All right. I just got off with Cara
我刚和Cara通完电♥话♥
at the hospital. Um...
她在医院
Paulie's still in surgery.
Paulie还在手术
Dolly's gonna make a full recovery.
Dolly能完全恢复
Broadcasting our personal life in print
把我们的生活写成
is just tempting karma.
小说肯定很吸引人
Except Paulie and Dolly got our karma.
可惜拖累了Paulie和Dolly
Well...
是啊
We never could have known that this con camp reject
我们不可能猜到这个监狱消防营
was gonna show up.--I should've.
的犯人找过来--我应该猜到的
Owen was a troublemaker, but he had potential.
Owen是个惹事的,但是他有潜力
He was First Saw.
他当时是队里的主力
I'm the one that sent him back to prison.
我是那个把他送回监狱的人
Maybe if I had given him a chance,
如果我再给他一次机会
he could've turned into a decent guy.
也许他能成为一个好人
Decent guys don't cut people's brakes.
好人不会去剪刹车线
Okay?
好吗?
And Manny told me
Manny告诉我
that he tried to get Manny to drink.
他想带着Manny喝酒
He's an enabler.
他是个教唆犯
You're being an enabler
你现在就像个
right now.
教唆犯
I think Manny has a gambling problem.我觉得Manny有毒瘾
You loaned him our money without telling me?
你借他钱却不告诉我?
Well...
呃......
You didn't tell me that my brother made a pass at you.
你还不告诉我我弟弟想勾搭你呢
He hit on you?
他勾搭你‘
Really?--Why would I tell you that?
认真的吗?==我为什么要告诉你?
What good would that do for us
你那个脾气知道了
with your temper?
对我们有什么好处》
Uh... deputies are posted outside.
警车在外面
Police searched
警♥察♥们搜了
Odin's place
in Saw Valley.
Odin在 Saw Valley的住处
He's MIA.
他失踪了
Some unhinged dude who wants to kill you is out there?
外边有个疯子想杀你
Yeah, we're-we're staying put.
我们不出去了
The only unhinged dude I'm worried about is Bode.
我现在唯一担心的疯子就是Bode
This is the reason my mom's on this guy's radar.
那个人想找我妈就是因为这个
Swear to God, man. You don't mess with women and children.
对天发誓,你不能对女人和小孩动手
Everybody knows that! That's right.
人人都知道,没错
Man, if this was prison--
如果这是在监狱
It's not prison.
这里不是监狱
So stop acting like it.
别这么干
That guy got kicked out because he didn't follow the rules.
那个人就是因为不守这里的规矩被踢出去的
You guys want to join him?
你们想步他后尘吗?
Nu-uh. No, sir.
不想,队长
All right, then.
那就这样
No, hey.
不
You expect me to sit tight
外边有人想伤害我吗你
while this guy's out here hunting my mom?还指望我坐在这里傻等吗?
Bode, no more field trips, man.
你不能再出去了,Bode
You need to ramp down, not up.
你需要冷静,而不是冲动
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
You know, Gabriela and I have been comparing notes.
我和Gabriela对了下消息
Seems like I'm listening to a guy
看起来我在听从一个
doesn't walk the walk.
说一套做一套的人
You watch the way you talk to me.
说话小心点
Dolly's gonna make it.
Dolly会没事的
I heard.
我听说了
Is this how we are now?
我们现在就这样吗?
Professional in the field,
工作的时候吧保持
and walls up, resentful,专业--其他时候就
passive-aggressive
带搭不理
everywhere else?--I'm heartbroken, Gabs.
的吗?我心碎了,Cara
So am I.
我也是
But you chose him.
但是你选了他
It wasn't a choice.
这不是我能选的
I wish I didn't feel this way.
我也希望我不喜欢他
Hello?
喂?
Bode?
Mija,it's me.
女儿,是我
I, uh...
wo......
I-- I haven't been the dad that you deserve.
我不是个好父亲
And, uh...
还有
I owe you some answers.有些事我应该告诉你
You lost the house.
你失去了房♥子
And Sharon said that you borrowed money from them?
而且Sharon说你和他们借钱了?
Dad...
爸.....
Are you gambling?
你是在赌博吗?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表