剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
We could just bounce.
我们可以逃走
You crazy? Escape?
你疯了吗?越狱?
Hey, Troy, Troy.
嘿,Troy, Troy
Troy, do not listen to these guys.
Troy,别听这些人的
You try and jailbreak and you're never getting back here
你要是试图越狱,就再也回不来
to Three Rock, bro, okay?
三石消防队了,兄弟,明白吗?
A dirty test isn't a done deal. Manny has a say in it.
检测结果呈阳性也不是就完了,Manny有决定权
Says Manny's golden boy.
他可是Manny的心腹
You're not the one who's gonna
你又不用在监狱里
have to watch his back in a prison yard.
提心吊胆地过日子
No.
不
No, he ain't,
他不用
but he still has to watch his back in here.
但他在这儿也不会安稳
You know how many saves
你们知道BodeZ在消防队
Bode has under his belt at fire camp?
救过多少人吗?
The exact number? No.
具体数字?
不知道
I don't call it nepotism if-if the job
要是这份工作在他血里流淌
is actually in his blood.
我觉得这不叫任人唯亲
That's the literal definition.
这简直就是任人唯亲的字面意思
Vince, I-I want to see him jump out of that engine
Vince,我比谁都想看到他从消防车里出来
maybe more than anything else,
执行任务
but, come on, some things
可是,拜托,有些事情
are out of our control.
不是我们能控制的
Let's hope this wildfire isn't one.
希望这场山火是我们能控制的
What'd you guys put in my bunk?
你们在我铺上放了什么?
Rats like cheese, right?
老鼠不是喜欢奶酪吗?
Bode. Don't.
Bode,别冲动
So I'm a rat? Yeah.
所以我是告密的?当然
Bode, don't. No! And what are you?
Bode,别这样,别!
那你们又是什么?
Some dude that's just gonna blow
一群只会浪费好不容易
all the good time he's done and run?
争取到的机会,然后逃跑的懦夫?
I think that you let Sleeper
我觉得你是被沉睡者影响了
get to you and you're just as pissed about it as I am.
你和我一样对这件事感到生气
Before he got here,
他来之前
we were a crew, we were brothers.
我们是一个团队,我们亲如兄弟
You were a firefighter.
你们之前是消防员
And I say you all still are,
而且我认为你们现在依然是
even if your tests come back dirty.
就算你们的检测结果呈阳性
You are firefighters!
你们也是消防员!
How am I gonna tell Freddy
Freddy本来满怀希望能出去
since I got his hopes up he was getting out?
现在我该怎么跟他说?
Eve, you're punishing yourself.
Eve,你这是在惩罚你自己
Like you did something wrong.
好像你做错了什么似的
Eve, you got to tell him.
Eve,你必须告诉他
Have that difficult conversation.
告诉他这个坏消息
Just get this fire out, all right?
之前先把火灭了,好吧?
All right, guys, let's hit that tree line.
好了,队员们,我们去树林那边
Got it. Copy, Chief.
收到,明白,队长
Okay, you were right about Bode.
好吧,你对Bode的看法是对的
What? Say that again. Yeah.
什么?再说一遍
没错
Baby steps.
一步一步来
Parole first.
先假释
Cal Fire down the road.
之后再考虑加州消防局的事
Yeah.
对
On a brighter note, if this wind doesn't kick up,
往好的方面想,要是风不再变大
we should be in that tasting room by lunch.
我们中午就能去品酒室了
All right. Now you're speaking my language.
好啊,现在你说的话我爱听了
What the hell?
怎么回事?
This isn't a wildfire. Hey.
这根本不是山火,嘿
Eve, Jake, turn that line around.
Eve,,Jake,把水带调转方向
Is that a backfire?
那是回火吗?
Somebody lit it to try and burn off the fuel
有人故意点火,想烧掉
between here and the winery mansion?
这里和酒庄主大楼之间的可♥燃♥物♥?
You didn't authorize this? Of course not.
这不是你允许的吧?
当然不是
1501, up the tools.
1501 小队,收起东西
We relocate to the winery.
我们得转移到酒庄去
Greencrest, this is Division 1501.
Greencrest,这里是 1501 分局
I need Three Rock and two battalions.
我需要三石队的人和两个队的支援
Copy that.
收到
Who started this thing?
是谁放的火?
They did.
是他们
Nozzle Fire Suppression.
“喷嘴” 消防公♥司♥
You know-- rich people helping other rich people.
你知道的,有钱人帮有钱人
Ugh. Damn rent-a-firefighters.
呃,该死的私人消防员
Whose stupid backfire just backfired.
是谁点的回火控制不住了
You want to try and change your fate?
你想改变自己的命运吗?
Show Cap who you are on this fire.
在这次行动向队长证明你的实力
That you deserve a second chance here.
证明你值得在这里获得第二次机会
Let's go, gentlemen. Everyone get ready.
行动吧,队员们,大家都做好准备
Wine Country's burning down.
葡萄酒产区要被烧光了
You know what? Not everyone.
这样吧,不是所有人都去
Lonnegan, Beck, and Troy, don't even bother suiting up.
Lonnegan, Beck和Troy,你们不用穿消防服了
You boys are benched today.
你们几个今天待命
Copy, Cap. Cool by me.收到,队长,我没问题
Me too.
我也没问题
Cap, no, no.
队长,不行
Hey, we-we need our whole crew.
嘿,我们需要所有人
I'll vouch for them. No.
我可以为他们担♥保♥
不行
Cap, Cap, I-I won't let you down.
队长,队长,我不会让你失望的
And they won't either.
他们也不会
Don't make me regret it, Bode.
别让我后悔这个决定,Bode
Vamanos, guys, hurry.
行动起来,大家,快点
We still got two fires to deal with
我们还要处理两起
heading this direction.
朝这边烧过来的火
Hey, who's in charge here?
嘿,这里谁负责?
I was.
以前是我
Santino, the grounds manager.
Santino,酒庄经理
And-and these are your workers?
这些是你的工人吗?
My kids.
是我的孩子们
Thank God you guys got here.
谢天谢地,你们来了
We got the other workers and their families evacuating.
我已经安排其他工人和他们的家人撤离了
Yeah, why aren't you doing the same?
那你们怎么不撤离?
This is our winery, too.
这也是我们的酒庄
My family has been working this land
我们家三代人都在
three generations. We don't run.
这片土地上劳作,我们不会逃跑的
Especially with this company
尤其是老板雇的
the boss hired running things. They lit that blaze.
这家公♥司♥在这儿瞎指挥,是他们放的火
Where's the head Nozzle?
“喷嘴” 公♥司♥的负责人在哪儿?
Head Nozzle-- that's a first.
“喷嘴” 负责人,头一回听人这么叫我
Faye Stone.
I sent a chopper to your train fire. Oh.
我调了一架直升机处理过你们的列车火灾
噢
You're the one responsible for this mess.
就是你把事情搞成这样的
You know that backfire you lit, technically illegal,
你知道你们点的那把回火是违法的
not to mention extremely reckless.
更不用说还极度危险
Okay, we're trying to protect
好吧,我们是在保护
our client's assets.
客户的财产
As opposed to theirs?
那就不管别人了?
It's not my choice. It's my client's.
这不是我的决定,是客户的意思
Glad you got your priorities straight.
你还真会分轻重缓急
Okay, Vince.
行了,Vince
Faye, you're gonna take your crew
Faye,你带你的人
and you're gonna put them on your client's assets
去保护你客户的财产
and we will handle the larger vegetation fire
我们来处理这场大面♥积♥的植被火灾
before it overruns the property.
防止它蔓延到这片区域
I'm glad we could be in sync.
很高兴我们能达成共识
You know, Bode will be well set up for his future.
博德的未来会一片光明的
I'm thrilled
我很高兴
that your son is coming aboard Nozzle
你儿子假释后
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表