剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
回车上去吧!
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Hey, how's Vince doing?
嗨,万斯怎么样了?
Oh, he's taking it easy. Um...
噢,他没啥事儿了
But now with these onion rings,
但是现在有了这些洋葱圈……
his recovery's gonna go so much faster.
他恢复得就会更快了
I am sorry for challenging you on singling me out.
很抱歉我说你专门找我的茬
Bode told me that you taking me on a ride-along was a good thing.
博德说你带我去现场是件好事情
Oh, you've been talking to Bode?
你和博德谈过了?
Mm. For a minute today, yeah.
嗯,就今天,说了两句而已
Questioning me was really ballsy.
质疑我说明你真的很有胆量
I'm a straight shooter, and...
我喜欢有话直说……
Which is a real asset as a firefighter.
这也是消防员的真正品质
I was not hazing you today.
今天我不是在打♥压♥你
I was testing you.
我是在考验你
See if you really wanted this,
我想看你是真想当消防员
or you're just trying to piss off your father.
还是只想气你父亲而已
What does my dad have to do with this?
这和我父亲有什么关系?
Wait, wait. Did-did my dad ask you to haze me?
等一下,难道是我父亲让你这样打♥压♥我的?
Your father's just worried about you,
你父亲只是担心你
which I get, as a parent.
作为父母亲我能理解他
And I owe him one.
而且我还欠他个人情
He's really taken Bode under his wing.
他真的很照顾博德
I've watched him dedicate his life to Cal Fire,
我看过他把自己的生活奉献给加州消防局
but I never realized how much Cal Fire was giving back to him until I got my hands dirty.
直到我亲身体验才知道加州消防局给他的回馈有多大
I want this.
我想要当消防员
I won't back down.
我不会退缩
I see that now.
现在我明白了
You asked Chief Leone to haze me?
你让莎伦局长故意打♥压♥我?
You don't like the pressure,
你要是不喜欢有压力
you don't belong anywhere near a fire station, mija.
那你就别想成为消防员了,宝贝女儿
Oh, no, I can handle pressure.
没有,我能应对压力的
What I can't handle is your paternalistic meddling behind my back.
我应付不了的是你背着我进行的家长式的干涉
Can you please lower your voice?
声音能小一点儿吗?
People can hear you.
大家都听到了
I told you I don't want you doing this.
我说过不想让你做这份工作
And I heard you. It's just not up for debate.
我也听到了,只是这不需要争论了
And you took Bode under your wing?
而且你还一直帮助并照顾博德?
You could take someone else's kid
你愿意训练照顾其他人的孩子
and train them, but not your own.
就不愿意训练照顾你自己的孩子
Oh, come on, this is different.
拜托,这是两回事
It's hypocritical.
这是虚伪
Gabriela. Gabriela.
加比,加比!
Sit down. Let's talk about this. Why?
- 坐下,我们谈谈这事 - 为什么?
Why? It doesn't seem like anything I say matters.
谈什么?反正我说什么都不重要
You should be resting.
你应该好好休息的
I wanted to come thank you.
我想过来谢谢你
You could've done that over the phone.
你可以打个电♥话♥就行了
Um...Look, I...
嗯,我……
When I was trapped today...
今天我被困的时候
In between being terrified...I had some time to think, and...
在被吓坏的间隙,我有了一些时间去思考
I would love it if you would ask me out again.
如果你再约我出去的话,我会愿意的
I think this near-death rom-com fantasy
我认为这种濒临死亡的浪漫主义幻想
might be a trauma response.
很可能是一种创伤反应
It happens a lot when we rescue people.
我们救下的人中经常会有这样的情况
This lady Jake saved wanted him to move to Paris.
杰克救下的这位女士想让他搬去巴黎
Turning you down the first time was a mistake.
第一次拒绝你是个错误
It's not because you rescued me.
并不是因为你救了我
It's 'cause you're funny.
是因为你非常有趣
And kind.
人也好
And, um...really hot in this uniform.
穿着这身制♥服♥又非常性感
And that awkward feeling that you get when you see me?
还有当你初见我时那种尴尬的感觉?
That's a crush.
那是迷恋的感觉
And I would know because I have one, too.
我知道是因为……这种感觉我也有
Bode!
博德!
You have a call.
有你的电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢了
Hello
喂?
I came to Smokey's to pick up food for me and Jake,
刚才我去Smokey酒吧给我和杰克带吃的
and I talked to your mom about today
我和你妈妈谈了今天的事情
and I got into a fight with my dad and
然后我和我爸大吵了一架
I stormed out without the food.
最后连外卖♥♥都没拿我就摔门而出了
So, what do I do?
- 所以我该怎么办?
Go back in for the food?
先回去拿外卖♥♥?
No
不是说这个
I mean about my dad.
我是说我爸的事情
He asked your mom to haze me so that I'd quit.
他让你妈妈打♥压♥我,这样我就受不了而放弃
That's why she was extra hard on me.
所以她才对我那样严厉
Oh, man.
哦,这样
Yeah. I want to kill him.
是啊,我都想杀了他
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
Your mom says your dad checked out okay, by the way.
对了,你妈妈说你♥爸♥没啥大碍
I figured you'd want to know.
我想你应该想知道他的情况
If you had asked me this morning,
你要是今天早上这么问我
I would have said I didn't care how he turned out.
我会说我根本不在乎他的死活
But……
但是……
I got my bluff called on that one today.
今天证明了我是在虚张声势
He's your dad.
他是你的父亲
Of course you care.
你当然在乎他
The problem is, to him, I'm still the person
问题是对他来说,我还是那个……
that killed his favorite kid and ruined his life.
害死他最爱的女儿并毁掉他生活的人
And what about your life?
那你的生活呢?
He lost a daughter, but you lost a sister.
他失去了女儿,但是你也失去了妹妹
Yeah, but...
是啊,但是……
it was my fault.
(莱莉的死)是我的错
What if you stopped caring about what your dad thinks?
如果你不去在意你父亲的想法♥会♥怎样?
What if you started believing in yourself instead?
如果你开始相信自己又会怎样呢?
Sounds like you need to take that advice, too.
听上去你也需要这样的建议
I will if you do.
如果你愿意这样做,我也会这样做
It's not that easy, is it?
其实没那么简单,对吗?
You should, uh...
你应该……
You should probably get that, that food home now.
你现在应该去拿上外卖♥♥回家了
Hangry Jake ain't pretty.
饿疯了的杰克可不怎么好对付
You're right about that.
你说得太对了
I'm glad I called.
很高兴我给你打了电♥话♥
I feel better.
感觉好多了
Good.
那就好
Me too.
我也一样
Okay, my love.
好了,我的宝贝
Totally worth having a building fall on me for these.
有了这些,今天被埋也绝对值了
How's our favorite player doing?
我们最爱的球手表现如何?
About to park this next pitch in the bay, I hope.
就要上下一垒了,我希望吧
I'm so glad you're still alive.
我很高兴你还活着
Yeah, me too. Thanks for that.
我也是啊,感谢关心啊
Don't just thank me.
别光感谢我啊
You got to thank Manny and his whole team.
你还要感谢曼尼和他的全部队伍
I'll put some money in Bode's account.
我会给博德的账户里存些钱
And... next time I visit,
还有……下一次我去探望他的时候
I will listen more and talk less.
我会少说多听
You just earned yourself a beer for that one.
你这句话为你赢来一瓶啤酒
Hey, Shar, you know, I don't know why we're waiting around for a deal on that Airstream.
莎伦,我不知道为什么我们还在等房♥车打折
Why don't we just splurge for it now?
我们为什么不挥霍一把直接买♥♥下来呢?
Trick it out.
把它装饰好
Get the best sound system money can buy.
安装上能买♥♥到的最好的音响系统
Shar?
莎伦?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表