剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
萨姆,你搬家只会让情况更糟。
Sam, you moving is making this worse.
你可能…停!
You may... Stop!
我不想死!
I don't want to die!
山姆,停!
Sam, stop!
波德,不,不要!
Bode, no, don't!
波德!
Bode!
帮帮我!放我出去!
Help me! Get me out of here!
他是刚上车吗?
Did he just get in the car?
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no!
我们会掉下去吗?山姆。不。你不会。
Are we gonna fall? Sam. No. You won't.
我不会让你得逞的,好吗?
I'm not gonna let you, okay?
你的腰带来了…
Got your belt coming...
波德!
Bode!
嘿,嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, hey, what're you doing?
我之前就该这么做。口语。
What I should have done before. Spoken up.
Greencrest。切换到Command 18。
Greencrest. Switching to Command 18.
我卡住了。
I'm stuck.
不,你没事,你没事。
No, you're okay, you're okay.
把胳膊给我。
Give me your arm.
该死的。嘿,我的第二个轮床呢?!
Damn it. Hey, where is my second gurney?!
我们在莱奇伍德,我们的领导力正在发挥作用
We are on Ledgewood and our leadership is exercising
有问题的判断。
questionable judgment.
我有个囚犯消防员
I have an inmate firefighter
挂在桥的一边。
hanging off the side of a damn bridge.
-别这样。-波德!
- Come on. - Bode!
求求你,救救我,救救我!
Please, help me, help me!
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do this?
请帮帮我。帮我把他弄出来,爸爸!
Help me, please. Help me get him out, Dad!
我必须阻止他。爸爸,只是……
I had to stop him. Dad, just...
把他弄出来,不然我们都得死
Get him out now or we're both gonna die
这一切都是徒劳的。
and this was all for nothing.
有我在,有我在。
I got you, I got you.
谢谢,谢谢!
Thank you, thank you!
-别这样。-我来了,上士。
- Come on. - I'm here, Chief.
谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you, thank you.
给你,上士。
Here you go, Chief.
我抓住他了。你找到他了吗?
I got him. You got him?
抓住博德,抓住博德,抓住博德。
Get Bode, get Bode, get Bode.
动,动!你没事的,伙计。
Move, move! You're okay, buddy.
波德!
Bode!
到这里来。
Come here.
这东西要走了。来吧。抓住我的手。
This thing's about to go. Come on. Take my hand.
爸爸!来吧!
Dad! Come on!
抓住我的手,博德!
Grab my hand, Bode!
伸手去拿吧!
Just reach for it!
爸爸,我……来吧!
Dad, I... Come on!
不,不,不,波德!
No, no, no, Bode!
波德!
Bode!
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表