剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Get the hell out of there.
赶快从里面出来 !
Chief, the roof's about to go!
局长,屋顶要垮了!
Then I'm going with it.
那我要进去
Thank God. Okay, get him in the trailer!
感谢上帝,把马关进拖车里吧
Go on, get in there. Come on, get in. Get in. Let's go.
快进去,来吧,进去,快进去
All units, fall back.
所有人员退后
I repeat, fall back.
重复一遍,所有人退后
We're going defensive.
我们转入防御
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Mop-up crew, knock down all squad fires.
清理小组,扑灭所有小片火焰
Fully saturate.
Copy, Chief.
明白,局长
Today was... so much harder than I expected.
今天比我预想的还要艰难
And I'm sorry I made it worse.
很抱歉我让它变得更糟糕了
I mean, picking up your phone, Gabs, and...
加比,我是说我接了你的电♥话♥……
getting into it with your dad.
然后又顶撞了你的父亲
Mmm. That one, I kind of enjoyed.
嗯,那一点我倒是挺喜欢的
And I meant the...firefighting was hard. In a good way, though.
我的意思是救火工作很辛苦,但是一种好的方式
St. Florian.
这是圣弗洛里安
Patron saint of firefighters.
消防员的守护神
Vince, uh...
这是万斯……
he gave it to me.
是他给我的
I have your back, Gabs.
我是你的后盾,加比
And I'm in this with you.
我会和它与你同在
Always.
一直守护你
We saved that house.
我们一起保住了那座房♥子
And the family. Together.
也一起救下了那家人
Bode.
博德
Dying to know...
我非常想知道……
how'd you end up getting Henry out of the barn?
你是怎么把亨利弄出谷仓的?
I was patient.
我只是保持耐心
I stayed with him till he was ready.
我一直陪着他,直到他准备好为止
♪ Good news is hard to find... ♪
And I, uh...
还有就是我……
And I found these.
我找到了这些东西
Sugar cubes.
糖块
That's nice.
不错啊
First Saw... it's a big deal.
第一锯……可是个大成就啊
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢,爸爸
All right, Three Rock...
好了,三石小队
♪ But I love my life ♪
Roll out.
准备出发
♪ But I love my life ♪
♪ Man, it's something to see ♪
♪ It's the kids
and the dogs... ♪
I'm so screwed.
我搞砸了
I think we both are.
我们都搞砸了
♪ It's the way it's all right ♪
I'm sorry you're in this with me You know I got you, Goat.
- 抱歉把你卷进我的事里了 - 你知道我挺你的,老山羊
♪ It's the sound of a slow... ♪
What the hell
were you two thinking?!
You could've gotten somebody killed.
你们可能会害得别人丧命
Hell, you could've gotten yourselves killed.
你可能害得你自己丧命
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I promise I won't do anything like...
我保证再也不会……
Freddy, you were hurt, and you covered it up.
弗莱迪,你受伤了,而你为他打掩护
I can't overlook that.
我不能视而不见
You're off of active fire duty.
你不能再参加救火任务
Cap, I cannot...
队长,我不能……
And you're gonna be reassigned to kitchen duty here
你被分配到这里的厨房♥工作
till your hand heals.
直到你的手痊愈
I'm not gonna send you back to Lancaster this time.
这次我就不把你送回兰开斯特监狱了
You're too good of a firefighter for me to lose.
你是个太好的消防员了,我不想失去你
I could kiss you, Cap... Freddy...
- 我真想亲你一口,队长 - 弗莱迪
don't push your luck with me.
别在我身上碰运气了!
Copy.
明白
And get the hell out of here.
先出去吧
Give me one reason why I shouldn't send you back to prison right now.
给我一个不把你扔回监狱去的原因
You said that I'm supposed to have the crew's back as First Saw.
你说过,作为第一锯我要支持我的队员们
I also said that I need to trust you, Bode.
我也说过,我需要信任你,博德
I can't clean up after your mistakes!
我不能给你的错误买♥♥单!
Who's asking you to, man?
谁让你这么做了?
Your mom, for one. W-What?
- 你的母亲! - 什么?
She asked me to keep you here.
她让我把你留在这里
Why would she...
她为什么会……
She wouldn't bend the rules like that.
她不会这样走后门的
Bode, I stuck my neck out for you.
博德,我可是为你担着风险呢
Don't make me regret it.
别让我为自己的决定感到遗憾
Your mistakes, they reflect on me.
你犯的错,最后都是我来买♥♥单的!
They affect my fate.
这会影响我的命运
I'll do better as First Saw.
我会把第一据的角色做得更好的
You don't have to worry about that.
不用你操心了
You're not First Saw anymore.
你不再是第一锯了
Stage 5.
第五阶段了
That means... No trial.
- 这意味着…… - 没有临床试验了
Dialysis. Bad news.
还要做透析,坏消息
Don't you dare cry. No, no. No.
你可别哭啊,不不不
Okay.
好的
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We keep me stable until I'm eligible for the transplant,
我们要让我的病情保持稳定,直到可以接受移植手术
assuming the dialysis works.
假如透析起作用的话
That's the path to a long, happy life.
那是通往长寿、幸福生活的道路
This is serious.
这很严重
Did I ever tell you
I was in Music Man?
我给你说过我也出演过《欢乐音乐妙无穷》的事吗?
So many times, yeah.
说过好多次了
Because I kept singing in my room all the time
因为我一直在我的房♥间里唱
so my roommate said I should try out.
所以我的室友说我应该去试试
But... I hated it.
但是我讨厌演出
I hated it so much.
我特别讨厌演出
I love singing in my room,
我爱在我的房♥间里唱
but I hated being up there and all those people staring at me.
但是我讨厌在台上被所有人注视着
And now that I'm worse...
而现在我更加糟糕了
I'm gonna have to miss work for dialysis.
我还得因为透析而错过工作
And everybody's gonna know, they're all gonna stare at me,
所有人都会知道了,他们会盯着我看
they're all gonna be worried.
他们都会为我担心
Luke knew today, at Smokey's.
今天在Smokey吧卢克已经知道了
I'm gonna have to tell family, so they don't worry.
我很给家里人说,他们才不会担心
This can't be our little secret anymore.
这再也不是我们两人的小秘密了
I have to tell Bode.
我还得告诉博德
Well, I will be there when you do.
当你去告诉他的时候,我会陪着你的
You have the best moustache.
你的胡子是最好看的
♪ It'll be fine by dusk light, I'm telling you, baby ♪
♪ These things
eat at your bones ♪
♪ And drive your
young mind crazy ♪
♪ But when you place your head
between my collar and jaw... ♪
Bode?
博德?
Got a second?
有时间吗?
♪ No weight at all ♪
♪ And I'm damned if I do ♪
♪ And I'm damned if I don't ♪
♪ I know that you won't... ♪
Hey, Manny. Mind if I join you?
嗨,曼尼,介意我加入你吗?
♪ But I miss you
in the mornings... ♪
Don't be too disappointed.
可不要太失望啊
I don't think they carry Malört here.
我觉得他们这里没有苦艾酒
Well, there goes my day.
啊,那我的好日子没了
Really great guys you work with here, man.
你带着共事的人真棒
Yeah, they are.
是的,他们很棒
I'm very lucky. Yes, you are.
- 我很幸运 - 是啊
Hey, can I get a whiskey? Neat, please.
嗨,给我来杯威士忌,纯的,谢谢!
You know, I spent a lot of time with Cory, the C.O.
你知道么,我和狱警柯瑞谈了谈
I was asking him how Bode was doing.
我问他博德表现得如何
He said he got in some kind of trouble early on,
他说一开始博德有些麻烦
that you wanted to send him to High Rock, or back to Lompoc.
你想把他送到High Rock营地或是送回隆波克监狱
Just curious why you didn't.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表