剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
But "Don't cry at work"?
但是你说“别在工作中哭鼻子”……
Do you say that to the other recruits?
你对其他新人也这么说过吗?
Okay. I am the one asking the questions here. Follow me.
好了,我才是这里负责问问题的人,跟我来吧
Did you read about staffing patterns, bookworm?
你知道什么是人员配置模式吗,书呆子?
A staffing pattern means the department needs everyone on duty.
人员配置模式是指消防部门要求全员在岗
That's right, so you're gonna carry my bag.
答对了,所以你要帮我提着这个包
Wait. Am I going with you?
等等,我要跟你一起去吗?
Do not be excited.
先别激动
Every incident could be the worst day in someone else's life.
每一次事故都可能是某些人生命中最糟糕的日子
Hurry up.
快走
Utilities are off, Chief.
设备已经断电,局长
Just getting to the alpha side of the sublevel to keep looking for survivors. Over.
刚到达地下结构的A面,开始搜寻幸存者,完毕
Copy. Thanks.
收到,感谢
All right, you're good to go, ma'am.
好了,你可以走了
Any progress?
有什么进展么?
We recovered two more people, and there's no sign of Aydan
我们又救出了两个人,还是没有找到艾登
she's not picking up her phone.
她还是不接电♥话♥
Okay, let's...Let's scope this side.
好吧,我们……看看这一边的情况
Wait. Do you hear that?
等一下,你听到了吗?
Sounds like a phone vibrating.
听着像个手♥机♥在振动
It's her phone. It's only buzzing when it's ringing on my side.
是她的电♥话♥,我这边打的时候就会响
Aydan?! Right here.
- 艾登!- 这边!
Where is she?
她到底在哪儿?
Jake, where is she?
杰克,她在哪儿?
Quicker we work together, the more likely we'll find her.
我们尽快协作就能更快找到她
Help!
救命!
I can't...I can't even...I can't even see my arm.
我……我看不……我看不到我的胳膊了
No, it's okay. Look at me. Look at me.
没事儿,看着我,看着我
I'll find a medical bag.
我去找个急救包
We need to get him a tourniquet.
我们得给他找一个止血带
Call Greencrest, tell them that I have boots on the ground.
呼叫Greencrest,通知下去,我已抵达现场
Uh, Greencrest? Dispatch. Keep up.
- Greencrest是啥? - 调度中心,跟上!
Chief Dillon!
迪伦局长!
Get me a staffing status report.
给我做一个人员配置情况报告
I want to know when we're fully loaded.
我要知道我们什么时候会满负荷运转
Uh, which should I do first? Both.
- 嗯,我先做哪一个呢? - 一起做
We just enacted mass casualty protocol.
我们刚刚启动了大规模伤亡情况预案
We've got about 20-odd survivors still unaccounted for.
我们有大约20多名幸存者仍下落不明。
I can take over Incident Command if you want to get back to your crew.
如果你想回队里工作,我可以接管事故指挥权
Thank you. And, uh, be aware.
谢谢你了,对了,要小心
My guys have been dumping the debris pile out here.
我的人一直在把碎片往外运
It's becoming an issue, blocking our way in and out.
这些碎片会堵住进出的路,有点麻烦
Oh, I can put Three Rock on clearing that. You can consider it done.
我让三石营地的小队来清理吧,不会有问题的
You're my favorite Leone.
利昂一家人里,我最喜欢你了
Not cool.
背后说我坏话啊
He just said the same thing to me earlier.
刚才他可是给我说了同样的话
How is it inside?
里面情况如何?
Well, we're short on med bags.
急救包有些短缺
Perez?! Source me a pallet of med bags from the nearest warehouse.
加比!从最近的仓库给我调来整件装的急救包!
You okay? Yeah.
- 你还好吧? - 是的
I overworked my obliques at the gym.
我在健身房♥里练过头了
You brought Gabriela to an incident? She's a recruit.
你把加比带到事故现场了?她还是个新手啊
Yeah. I'm teaching.
对,我正在教她
I'm guessing that you sidelined Jake to
我猜你让杰克坐冷板凳了
, like, shutting off the lights inside?
估计他去关灯去了吧?
I'm delegating.
我只是分派任务而已
Anyway, he's back in the thick of it now.
反正现在他已经回归岗位了
No room for a grudge in crisis, right?
危机之下,没空怨恨了,对吧?
Hustle up and listen to Captain Perez.
都过来,听曼尼队长讲一下
All right. The crews inside have been moving debris off the collapse pile and dumping it all outside.
听着,里面的消防员一直在把垮塌的碎片往外运
We're tagging 'em out.
我们要把碎片弄走
We have to move all that rubble to make more space.
我们得把这些碎片挪走,腾出更多空间来
Now they're only about halfway through.
现在他们只完成了大约一半
So, today, we're all swampers.
所以今天我们都是清理工
We help by moving it all by hand.
我们将徒手搬运这些东西
Suck it up, fellas.
伙计们,坚持一下
Now, the female inmates will be doing the same thing
现在女犯人也做同样的工作
and you don't see them whining to their captain, do you? Nope.
- 你们看她们可没找她们的队长抱怨吧? - 没有
Here's what we're gonna do.
We're gonna form a line.
接下来我们这样做,排成一个长队
You're gonna pass the rubble down piece by piece
然后一块一块碎片地传过来
and you're gonna line up behind me. You copy?
在我身后成一长队,明白吗?
Copy.
明白了
Let's go!
开始吧!
You're feeling a lot of pressure, Nash,
你会感到有很大压力,纳什
but I got to keep holding onto it until I can get you out of here, okay?
但是我必须保持这样的压力,直到我能把你弄出去,好吗?
How we doing?
情况如何?
I can't get a radial pulse.
我摸不到桡动脉的脉搏
All right, ease up for a sec.
好吧,先放松一下
Jake's back with the tourniquet.
杰克会带止血带回来
I wish.
希望如此吧
Look, I searched everywhere, but...
听着,我搜找过所有地方了,但是……
Chief, we're completely out of medical bags.
局长,我们的急救包全用完了
Any sign of Aydan?
有艾登的下落吗?
Vince, can you spare Eve?
万斯,你能把伊芙换出来吗?
We're out of paramedics in the lobby.
大厅这边急需急救员
Copy that. Sending Eve.
收到,马上派伊芙过去
Also, need a med bag ASAP.
另外,急需急救包,越快越好!
I really want to get out of here.
我真的想从这里出去
I know, buddy. It's all right.
我知道,兄弟,没事儿的
We're just gonna hang out for a bit,
我们只要再坚持一会儿
get to know each other a little.
再加深一下了解吧
They're bringing out stuff faster than we're clearing it.
他们运出碎片的速度比我们清理的速度快
We're barely making a dent.
我们才清理了一小部分
Just keep going.
接着干吧
Hey, so I figured out Rebecca
我听说丽贝卡……
did corporate defense for some fancy Beverly Hills firm.
曾为比佛利山的大公♥司♥做过企业辩护
That's great.
挺不错啊
I'm no corporation.
我又不是公♥司♥
Yeah, but she does defense.
但是她做过辩护律师啊
It's close enough.
已经很接近了
Hey, Bode, hustle back to that carrier and grab the tarp.
博德,赶快去消防车上把篷布取过来
We need to speed this up, move more pieces at one time, all right?
我们得加快速度,一次多搬点
Yeah
好的
D.C. Leone. We located a group of survivors on the bravo side of the sublevel.
莎伦局长,我们在地下结构的B面定位到一群幸存者
That is great news. Yes and no.
- 真是个好消息 - 是,也不算是
We got one out... the bride.
我们救出来了一个人,是新娘
I'm sending her to the lobby.
我会把她送到大厅
15 others are still trapped under a huge piece of sky bridge
还有15人仍然困在天桥的一块残骸之下
too heavy to move manually.
残骸太重,人工无法移开
Breaking it into pieces risks a further structure compromise.
把它分成几块,又有可能造成进一步的结构垮塌
Whole thing could collapse on the people underneath it?
整块残骸有可能掉下去并压到下面被困的人身上?
D.C. Leone? Uh, yeah, I'm thinking.
- 莎伦局长! - 收到,我还在考虑
We need a crane.
我们需要一台吊车
Didn't we just make a donation to the high school for a new gym?
我们不是刚刚给高中捐献了一个新体育场么?
Yeah, they just broke ground.
是的,才刚刚破土动工
I saw a crane there this morning.
今天早上我见到那里有吊车
I'm texting the high school right now.
我现在就给学校发消息
Hey, Chief, my crew's moving this debris
局长,我的人一直在搬运碎片
but it's slow-going.
但是进度太慢了
The med bag pallet just dropped. It's here.
急救包已经送到这里了
Well, go fetch it, Recruit.
好,去取吧,新手
The whole pallet?
全部取过来?
It is a zoo here.
这里现在乱七八糟的
Go get me an exact location, and then I will send more hands.
你给我搞清楚具体地点,我们派更多的人去的
And show me some Olympian speed!
用你的奥林匹克速度,快去!
How's she doing?
她表现如何?
I hate to be the one to tell you this, Manny.
我真的不忍♥心告诉你,曼尼
She's as resilient as you are.
但是她和你一样韧性十足
How you liking Cal Fire?
觉得加州消防局怎么样?
Training, week two.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表