剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
40-year-old male with a stab wound to the chest.
一名 40 岁男性,胸部被刺伤
Paramedics will have a hell of a time
医护人员很难到
getting to us, given the fire.
我们这,因为火灾
Okay, listen, we need to control the bleed
好,听着,我们需要控制出血
and stabilize the weapon.
固定住凶器
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
嘿、嘿、嘿、嘿
- Lie down. - Hey, hey, buddy.
躺下
嘿,嘿,兄弟
Need you to be still.
你需要待好
Hey, hey. I need - you to stay still. - Hey, hey.
嘿、嘿
我需要你待好
嘿、嘿
- Whoa, whoa! - Guards, restrain him.
哎,哎!
警卫,固定住他
No, his wound is too delicate right now.
不,他的伤口现在太危险
Hey, buddy, need you to be still. Buddy, I need...
嘿,哥们儿,需要你待好了,我需要……
Knife! Knife!
刀!刀!
Toothbrush, technically.
严格来说是牙刷
All right, keep him pressured. He's out.
好了,按住他伤口,他晕过去了
Drake County's been through so much over the years,
Drake县这些年来经历了这么多
and now this? Because of some sick arsonist?
现在又这样?因为某个变♥态♥的纵火犯?
Serial arsonist, I'm afraid.
恐怕是连环纵火犯
Do you remember the Neil Wallace Home and Development Fire?
你还记得Neil Wallace之家与发展中心的火灾吗?
Yeah. I thought that was an accident.
记得,我以为那是一场意外
Well, we all did, until evidence...
嗯,我们都这么认为,直到证据……
...linked it to the Hill Fire.
将其与Hill火灾联♥系♥起来
That's terrible.
那太可怕了
Do you have any leads?
你们有什么线索吗
We are looking into things.
我们正在调查
And what makes you think it's one perpetrator?
你为什么认为是同一个人干的?
I can't divulge that information.
我不能透露信息
Divulge? Is this a briefing or...
透露?这是汇报还是……
an internal investigation?
内部调查?
I need your help narrowing down our suspect pool.
我需要你帮助缩小我们的嫌疑范围
We just cleared Captain Perez.
我们刚刚排除了Perez队长
You spoke to Manny without consulting me?
你没有通知我就和Manny谈过了?
- That's not protocol. - I had to.
那不符合规定
我必须这么做
What we helped bury in my last investigation,
在我上次的调查中没发现的事情
the fire he started?
他放的火?
If it had been him...
如果是他的话……
That would've been the end of your career.
将是你职业生涯的终结
Also mine.
还有我的
If you just cleared Manny,
如果你刚刚排除了Manny
why are we having this discussion?
我们为什么还要说这个?
Because we believe the arsonist is a firefighter.
因为我们认为纵火犯是一名消防员
At Station 42.
在42号♥消防站
What? On what evidence?
什么?你有什么证据?
I'm unable to divulge...
我不能透露……
Oh, "divulge," my ass. Come on.
呵,‘透露’,去你的吧
You talk a really big game about being one of us,
你嘴上说你和我们是一边的
but as someone who's here every day
但作为一个每天都在这里
with my feet on the ground,
勤恳工作的人
I watch them all run into
我看着他们都冲进那些
those flames to minimize the havoc.
火场中努力拯救生命
And you know we just lost a firefighter to that cause,
你知道我们刚刚失去了一名消防员
so to stand here and look me in the face
好意思站在这里看着我的眼睛
and accuse one of them,
指控他们中的一个
on the inside, of being an arsonist?
消防员,是纵火犯?
Yeah, you got a job to do, but that's really insulting.
是的,你有工作要做,但这真的很冒犯
All right, fellas.
好了,大家
Keep going. You're doing great.
继续,你们做得很好
We cut twice the line
我们用了你们一半的
in half your time, Three Rock.
时间就砍了两倍长的隔离带,三石队
Man, this guy
这人有病吧
Just a different leadership style.
只是不同的领导风格
Don't let him get your goat, Goat.
别让他左右你的工作,消防员
He's not trying to put us down, okay?
他不是想贬低我们,好吗?
He's trying to get us to step up.
他是想让我们振作起来
This Leone can cut,
这个 Leone 挺会砍隔离带
but what happens when things get hot?
但谁知道等火烧过来会发生什么?
Hey, Superintendent,嘿,主管
how 'bout you address me instead of my crew?
你为什么越过我跟我的队员说话?
We're fresh off of losing one of our own.
我们刚刚失去了我们的一员
Hey, no, I can speak for myself.
嘿,不,我可以为自己说话
Seems like you got some kind of beef with me.
看起来你讨厌我
"Beef."
讨厌?
Yeah, that's the right word for it.
是的,这个词很合适
30 cattle ranches,
30 个养牛场
12,000 acres, 3,000 homes,
12000 英亩,3000 所房♥子
and six people.
和六个人
21 years back, a wildfire like this one
21 年前,一场像这样的山火
destroyed this town.
摧毁了这个小镇
What's that got to do with me?
那和我有什么关系?
Well, it has a lot to do with Vince Leone.
嗯,这和Vince Leone有很大关系
Is that your dad?
那是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Him and a couple of ICs
他和几个队长犹豫了
hesitated. They choked.
犹豫了,他们退缩了
Last order I heard was, "Retreat."
我听到的最后一道命令是,‘撤退’
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I wouldn't want to, either.
我也不想相信
Now I'm wondering if it runs in the family.
现在我在想这是否是家族遗传
Hey, Three Rock,
嘿,三石队
let's go, let's cut this line double time.
我们走,让我们加倍速度砍隔离带
Okay? For those of us who aren't here anymore,
好吗?为了我们中那些不再在这里的人
and to show this guy that Three Rock doesn't choke.
还要让这个人知道三石队不会退缩
Let's go!
我们走!
He's gonna die if we don't do something.
如果我们不做点什么,他会死的
The air is sinking into his pleural space.
空气正在进入他的胸腔
Yeah, his lung's about
是的,他的肺快
to collapse. Hey, where's your infirmary?
要塌陷了。嘿,你们的医务室在哪里?
You're on your own.
你只能靠自己了
My medical staff went AWOL hours ago.
我的医疗人员几小时前就擅离职守了
All right, Jake, probies, transport him.
好吧,Jake,新人,把他送过去
Keep pressure on it. And hey, watch your backs.
按住伤口,还有,小心背后
Got it. Copy.
明白,收到
GUARD [over P.A.]: Code Two in Dorm 5.
警卫(通过广播):5 号♥区二级警报
If a Code One is a stabbing, then...
如果一级警报是刺伤,那么……
GUARD [over P.A.]: Repeat, Code Two, Dorm 5.
警卫(通过广播):重复,二级警报,5 号♥区
Open this up!
把这个打开
Code Two is a fire.
二级警报是火灾
This is Crew Six.
这是第六小队
Where the hell is my water drop?
我的空投水到底在哪里?
You told me you were gonna make it rain 45 minutes ago.
45 分钟之前你就告诉我就会到位
MAN [on radio]: Copy, Crew Six.
(通过广播):收到,第六小队
Helo can't fly in this visibility, with these winds.
由于能见度和大风,直升机无法飞行
All right, Three Rock.
好了,三石队
Take ten. Water up.
休息十分钟,补充水分
That organism's not taking ten.
山火可不会休息十分钟
Come on, boys. Hey, let's go.
来吧,队员们,嘿,我们走
You think I care what Mr. Organism thinks?
你以为我在乎山火怎么想?
He's right. It is one.
他是对的,山火就像有生命一样
So am I.
我也是条命
And this organism can't breathe.
我这条命喘不过气来了
You know who won't be able to breathe?
你知道谁会喘不过气吗?
It's all those fellas who are down there,
所有那些被锁在那所
locked up in that prison,
监狱里的人
if we don't keep putting in the work.
如果我们不继续努力的话
Hey.
嘿
That could be us.
那可能是我们
Was us.
曾经的我们
That's my kind of leader.
这才是我心目中的队长
We're cutting the wrong line. She's gonna turn.
我们砍错了隔离带,她要转向了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表