剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Behind.
后边
Got one...
找到了一个
Oh, my God, it's grosser than the raw bait.
哦,天哪,比生诱饵还恶心
He was in cardiac arrest, but we got him back.
他心脏骤停了,但我们把他救回来了
He might still be hypotensive, though.
不过他可能还低血压
Murphy, get everybody back to the station, okay?
Murphy, 把大家都送回消防站,好吗?
I got to get to my wife's surgery.
我得赶去陪我妻子的手术
Hey, great work, everybody.
嘿,大家干得好
There you go.
这样
Um, uh, what was that about?
呃,他们说啥了
My dad took the blame for Alberto
我爸爸替Alberto背了锅
so that he wouldn't lose his job.
这样他就不会丢了工作
All while I was busy thinking the worst of him.
而我还一直在往最坏的方面想他
Here we go. On my count.
弄好了,听我数
One, two, three.
一,二,三
That doesn't sound good.
那听起来不太好
She's hemodynamically stable, but in severe pain.
她血流稳定,但疼痛剧烈
Hard to know much more without imaging.
没有拍片,更多的也不知道
I-I need one more jacket.
我…… 我还需要一件外套
Thanks, man.
谢谢,兄弟
Y'all are gonna freeze to death.
你们会冻死的
I bet you wish you'd done more for my case now, huh,
我猜你肯定希望之前多为我的案子做点什么
that I gave you my jacket?
毕竟我给你外套了
You should tell him.
你应该告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
I called in a favor for you...
我帮你找了点关系……
with the Innocence Project.
在平♥反♥项目里
For real? Mm-hmm.
真的吗?
嗯哼
I'm getting a retrial?
我要重审了吗?
Eh. They're just reviewing your file for now.
呃,他们现在在重新看你的档案
Baby steps.
慢慢来
You did that for me?
你都是为了我?
And you said nothing. Why?
你还什么都没说,为什么?
Didn't want to get your hopes up.
不想让你抱有太大希望
It's a big deal,
这是件大事,Freddy
Means you could get out, man.
意味着你可能会出去,兄弟
Then we better get my lawyer off this hill.
那我们得赶紧把我的律师带下山
Ow.
啊
Let's get this thing here--let's get her on there, okay?
我们把担架放在这里儿—— 把她放在上面,好了吗?
Over. In position on me.
好了,听我指挥
Let's move, guys.
出发,伙计们
Okay, okay.
好,好
Hey, I'll be right there. Got it.
嘿,我马上就到
知道了
Thanks.
xiele
You didn't listen to my voice mail, did you?
你没听我的语♥音♥邮件,是吧?
What voice mail?
什么语♥音♥邮件?
I left you a nasty voice mail this morning
我给你留了条难听的语♥音♥邮件
when I thought you were gambling again.
我以为你又赌博了
I wasn't.
我没有
I haven't been.
我没再赌了
I know that now.
现在我知道了
But why didn't you tell me about your second job?
但你为什么不告诉我你找了第二份工作?
'Cause I was embarrassed.
因为我觉得丢脸
Guess I was the one looking down on honest work, huh?
看来我才是那个看不起诚实的工作的人,是吧?
A job is a job.
工作就是工作
You did teach me that.
你确实教过我这个
Hey, I'm proud of you, Dad.
嘿,我为你骄傲,爸爸
Just erase it. Trust me.
删了吧,相信我
My crew's in trouble.
我的队员有麻烦了
There he is.
他来了
I'll give you two a moment.
我给你们俩一点时间
I know you don't want to talk
我知道你不想谈
about what happens if something goes wrong here.
如果手术出了意外该怎么办
Really don't. But I... I have to.
真的不想
但我…… 我必须说
'Cause, you know, you and I
因为,你知道,你和我
have spent the best years of our lives together.
我们一起经历了最好的年华
We've been through hell and back.
我们经历了最坏的时刻,缓过来
And there's nobody
没有任何人
I'd rather walk through the fire with than you.
我会更愿意一起穿过火海
You're gonna ruin all this mascara
你会让我把刚涂的睫毛膏
that I just put on.
哭花的
When I saw that you checked the little box
当我看到你勾选了那个小方框
that said, "Do not resuscitate,"
上面写着“不要心肺复苏”
I... I kind of panicked a little bit.
我……我有点慌了
But guess what?
但你猜怎么着?
I can.
我可以
I can live without you.
我没有你我也能活下去
I, uh, I live without my daughter.
我……我没有女儿也活下来了
I hate it, but I do it.
我讨厌这样,但我做到了
And the thought of
而想到
having to do it w-with...
要在没有
without you...
你的情况下……
You're the reason I get up in the morning.
你是我早上起来的理由
You are...
你是……
You're the reason I keep going, Share.
你是我坚持下去的理由,Sharon
It's time. Are you ready?
时间到了。你准备好了吗?
No. No. No, no, no, no.
不、不、不、不、不、不
I... I-I didn't think about anybody,
我还没有为所有人打算好
and I didn't make a will.
我也没有立遗嘱
I'm so sorry. Oh.
我很抱歉,噢
Hey, do you even know where my... my good pearls are?
嘿,你知道我的……我的好珍珠在哪里吗?
Oh. What? No. No clue.
噢
什么?不。不知道
Okay, listen to me.
好了,听我说
You have to help Bode do good time.
你必须帮助Bode好好服刑
You have to... you have to love him for me.
你必须……你必须替我爱他
You have to love him the way that I love him.
你必须像我爱他那样爱他
He's gonna need you more. I will.
他会更需要你
我会的
Okay, you have to take me right now before I chicken out.
好了,你必须现在就带我走,在我反悔之前
Just, let's go.
走吧
I love you.
我爱你
Okay. Oh.
对了
Leone?
Yeah.
嗯
They're over here. What's wrong?
他们来这儿了,发生什么了?
Bl-Blunt force trauma to her abdomen.
她腹部受到钝器伤
What's her name? Rebecca.
她叫什么名字?
Rebecca
Rebecca, can you hear me?
Rebecca,你能听到我说话吗?
Uh, n-no. Hey, come on.
呃,不,嘿,拜托
What's happening?
情况怎么样?
I don't have a pulse. She's coding.
我摸不到脉搏,她心脏骤停了
No.
不
Starting compressions.
开始按压
No, no, no, this can't be happening.
不,不,不,怎么会这样
Has it been an hour yet?
已经一个小时了吗?
Vince, will you sit down? You're making me nervous.
Vince,你能坐下吗?看你着我紧张
Yeah, I do that, apparently.
好吧,确实是
Oh. Hey.
噢,嘿
How's Rebecca?
Rebecca怎么样了
Her spleen ruptured en route.
她在路上脾脏破裂了
They took her into surgery.
他们把她送去做手术了
Dr. Brown's on call. She's in good hands. I'm Lilly.
Brown医生主刀,她会没事的
我是Lilly.
Oh. Hey, uh, Manny, this is Lilly.
哦对了,Manny,这是Lily
Lilly's Jake's mom.
是Jake的妈妈
Oh.
噢
Can you give us just a second?
能给我们一点时间吗?
Sure.
当然
Chief, I should've been there
队长,我今天应该
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表