剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
I'm just... I'm not used to people helping me.
我只是…… 我不习惯别人帮助我
I get it.
我明白
I...
我......
I wish that I could help myself right now, so...
我希望现在我能帮帮自己,所以……
The copter's incoming.
直升机来了
I don't know how a copter's gonna... help me
我不知道直升机怎么能帮到我
without this tree killing me, but...
这棵树正在杀死我,但......
if I don't m-make it out of here...
如果我没能从这里出去……
You are. If I don't,
你会的
如果我没有
you take the baton
你就接手
and set up the...pre-parole program.
去实现那个…… 预假释计划
Okay. That's my purpose.
好吗,这是我的使命
And if I...
如果我......
And if you deny me that and I die,
如果你拒绝了我,那我死了
then I'm gonna haunt your ass forever.
都会缠着你
That's not funny.
这不好笑
Your purpose is not to help Three Rock.
你的使命不是帮助三石队
Your purpose is to-to live for you.
你的使命是为了自己活下去
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
I can see that. Hang on, Bode.
我看懂了,等下,Bode
Do you have them?
接通了吗?
Okay, this is D.C. Leone.
这里是Leona局长
I need an update on the copter rescue on Silver Hills.
我要知道Silver Hills的直升机救援的最新情况
Visibility's low.
能见度很低
Copter 108's having trouble getting low enough
108 号♥直升机很难飞到足够低
to perform a hoist rescue.
来执行吊升救援
Wait. Are they leaving?
等等,他们是走了吗?
Okay, Greencrest, can you Confirm
Greencrest, 你能确认
the team's ready to lower the hoist?
队伍准备好放下吊升设备了吗?
Negative. Copter 108 is unable to perform the rescue.
不行,108 号♥直升机无法执行救援。
Responding engines are approximately 20 minutes
援救车辆离你所在位置大约
from your location.
20 分钟路程
Plus a three-mile hike.
再加上三英里的徒步
Eve doesn't have that kind of time.
Eve没有那么多时间了
Hi. I need to start your IV.
我要给你输液了
Other arm.
另一个胳膊
Excuse me? She's trying
什么?
她在努力
to save an injured firefighter. Please.
救一名受伤的消防员,拜托了
Okay, we don't need a hoist rescue.
我们不需要吊升救援
There's a suitable landing zone
离你们南边半英里
a half a mile south of the lodge.
有一个合适的着陆区
The copter should just land right there.
直升机应该能降落在那里
Copy.
收到
Copter's landing.
直升机正在降落
How is it going, Bode?
情况怎么样?Bode
Working on these bigger branches,
收拾那些比较大的树枝
trying to quick fab a cross-brace.
做一个简易担架出来
We've barely made a dent, B.
我们都没什么进展,Bode
Yeah, we can't work any faster
我们不能再快了
without jeopardizing the stability of the tree.
在不破坏树的稳定性情况下
All right. I say we try and slide her out.
好吧。我建议我们试着把她滑出来
Little help here. Let's go!
来搭把手,一起
Hey. Hey, just hold steady.
嘿,嘿,稳住
Can't imagine this is gonna feel good.
想也知道着不好受
All right, I got this. All right, on me.
交给我吧
我来
One, two, three.
一,二,三
Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
等等,等等,等等!等等!
My boot's caught in a branch. Uh,
我的靴子被树枝卡住了,呃
I think I can reach it if I just slide in over there.
我想如果我到那边应该能够到
No, no, Reb-Rebecca. This tree's unstab... No, I got it, I got it.
别,别,Rebecca,这棵树不结实……
不,我能行,我能行
Rebecca, stop. I can do it.
Rebecca,停下
我能行
Go-go get her.
去…… 去救她
Go, go, go.
快,快,快
Let's go, we got her.
加油,我们救出她了
Eve's out. Good work. Copy that.
Eve救出来了
干得好,收到
Lift!
抬!
Holy crap, dude.
我的天啊,伙计们
I didn't think you were gonna get me out.
我以为你们救不出来我了
No offense, though.
别往心里去
Okay, guys, let's get her out of here.
好了,大家,我们把她弄出去
Yeah, I see a path. Hey.
我看见路了
嘿
We did it.
我们做到了
Take my hand. Thank you.
我接着你
谢谢
Oh! Rebecca!
啊!
Rebecca!
Rebecca? Rebecca, can you hear me?
Rebecca? Rebecca, 你能听到我说话吗?
Pulse is racing. She must be bleeding internally.
脉搏很快,她一定是内出血了
Bode?
Yeah, I'm here.
嗯,我在这儿
Rebecca, this tree shifted and came loose.
Rebecca, 这棵树位置松动了
Her breaths are shallow.
她的呼吸很微弱
She could be going into shock.
她可能要休克了
Hey, look at this.
嘿,看看这个
Seriously?
开玩笑呢?
This tree was already cut.
这棵树已经被砍过了
And that's why it fell.
所以它才倒了
Bode, talk to me.
Bode,回复我
We evacuated Eve.
我们救出来了Eve
Rebecca got hit by the tree.
但Rebecca 被树砸中了
It was partially cut, it wasn't even tagged.
它砍了一部分,还没有标记
Some crew screwed up and they tried
有人搞砸了,还试图
to cover up their mistakes, and that's why this happened.
掩盖他们的错误,所以才出了这种事
And it's gonna take too long to get a helicopter back up there.
再说让直升机回来时间太长了
Bode, can you carry Rebecca down?
Bode,你能把Rebecca 带下山吗?
We don't have a stretcher.
我们没有担架
Hi. We can't wait any longer.
嗨,我们不能再等了
Sharon you have helped them.
莎伦,你已经帮助了他们
Now it's time to let Dr. Ray help you.
现在该让Ray医生帮助你了
Come on.
来吧
I'm gonna go into surgery.
我要去做手术了
But you got to get a couple of branches,
但你得找几根树枝
and you tie your jackets together,
把你们的外套系在一起
and you make a stretcher.
做一个担架
Yeah. I wanted to be there.
嗯,我想陪你的
I tried.
我尽力了
I'm gonna see you on the other side.
做完手术我出来见你
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah, but I love you more.
嗯,我更爱你
Greencrest, Division 1501.
Greencrest, 1501分局
Clearing the Silver Hills incident.
Silver Hills的事故处理完毕
You have a good son.
你有个好儿子
Yeah, I do.
是啊
So do you.
你也是
You should go be with him now.
你现在应该去陪他了
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ambulance is on scene.
救护车到现场了
The bolt is worn out. I can't get a grip on it.
螺栓磨损了。我抓不住它
Just rip off the panel.
把面板扯下来
You might want to tell him to look away.
你得让他转过头去
There.
好了
Okay,
嗯
uh, he is missing two fingers.
呃,他少了两根手指
Don't translate that.
这句别翻了
Okay, let's find them.
好吧,我们找找手指
Frozen bait probably kept them viable
冷冻的诱饵可能让它们保持了活性
to reattach at the hospital.
能在医院重新接上
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表