剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
火还没有灭,但灭火器快用完了
Come on.
快点
Help.
救命
Whoa. Whoa.
等等
Boys, can you hear me?
有人听到吗
A little help over here! Charlie.
这里需要帮助,Charlie
What is it?- Hey, Bode,
怎么了?-嘿,Bode
what's happening?
怎么了?
Our guy Charlie's pinned underneath the engine.
Charlie卡在了消防车下边
Hey, Eve!
Eve! Eve!
Damn engine lurched.
该死的消防车突然倾斜了
Need some help!
快来帮忙
Get it off me.
把它从我身上弄下来!
It's gonna be okay. We're gonna get you out.
没事的,我们会救你出来
Right?
对吧?
Get it off.
快救我
Nice and slow, okay?
慢点躺下
I got you.
有我在没事的
There we go.
好了
I'm sorry about all this.
我很抱歉发生的一切
I work three jobs,and it's still not enough.
我做三份工作到还是不够
It's embarrassing.
这很丢人
Well, take it from me, there are worse ways to make ends meet.
好吧,经验之谈:还有更糟糕的办法维持生计
I might need a hospital.
我需要去医院
I'm working on it, buddy.
我正在努力
Civilians are safe in triage. Just waiting on transport.
伤员没有大碍,等待送往医院
How's the fire?
火势怎么样?
Well, it's still going, and we're down to two extinguishers.
还在蔓延,我们只剩下两个灭火器了
Trying to get a hose through here.
试着把水管从这儿传过去
Oh, and get an update on 58's ambulances.
对了,要及时上报给58号♥消防站的救护车
On it.
马上
See? This is exactly why I keep telling the board
这就是为什么我一直告诉总部
we need our own ambulances.——Got a lot of injuries here.
我们需要自己的救护车,这里总有许多伤员
Guys, recheck the chase cribbing.
再检查一遍箱式支撑架
Need it stable to free Charlie.
需要它稳定消防车救出Charlie
Lift an inch, crib an inch. Hey, Charlie.
抬一英尺,挪一英尺,嘿!Charlie!
It's like a rite of passage.
这就像是一个仪式
Passage to what? Retirement?
什么仪式?退休吗?
If you want it to be.
如果你想的话
But I thought you wanted to be a firefighter.
我以为你想成为消防员
Hey, Bode, go help Freddy with the chase cribbing.
嘿!Bode!去帮Freddy弄支撑架
Hey. He's supposed to be out
in less than two hours.
他还有不到两小时就该出去了
He's so close. And the damn engine falls on him.
她就要成功了,然后这辆该死的消防车就压到了他身上
We're gonna get this off him.- For what?
我们会救他出来的——为了什么?
So he can leave here less whole
为了他出去的时候
than when he got locked up? - No, Freddy.
变得残疾吗?-不,Freddy
You got that wrong.
你错了
Whatever condition Charlie leaves here in,
不论Charlie情况如何
he's a hero.
他都是个英雄
You hear that?
你听到了吗
We can do this faster, for Charlie.
我们得快点,为了Charlie
Yes, an electrical burn.
是电烧伤
Okay, we are very backed up today, ma'am.
好的,女士我们今天非常忙
What's the patient's condition?
伤者情况怎么样?
Patient is conscious and stable. Hurry!
伤者情况稳定,意识清醒
I didn't know 911 could put you on hold for seven minutes.
我不知道911还能让人等7分钟
The department is completely overwhelmed with this power outage
.因为停电系统已经完全超载了
Cara, I'm sorry, this is gonna sting a bit.
Cara,抱歉,这会有点痛
Oh!
Are you debriding?
你在清创吗?
Yes. - Superficial?
是的 - 表层烧伤吗?
I would say superficial, yes, with partial thickness.
我觉得是表皮,有的地方深一点
I see you've taken an interest in first aid.
我看你对急救这方面感兴趣
ER nursing, actually
是急救护士
Oh, you're following in your mother's footsteps.
你要追随你妈妈的脚步
That's fabulous, Cara.
这太棒了!Cara!
Good for you. - Thanks.
你很棒!、 - 谢谢
I heard Bode's at Three Rock.
我听说iBode在Three Rock对
Yep.
It's not major leagues, but it's a great program.
不是什么重要组织,但也是个很棒的项目
Mm. It is, yeah. Edgewater's so lucky to have it.
滨水市很幸运拥有他
When do you, um, get into the ER?
你什么时候进急救部?
I take my boards next week.
我下周参加护士执业考试
I, uh, put nursing on hold when I thought
我没有急于实现当护士的梦想
my future was with Bode.
因为我以为将来会和Bode在一起
Thought baseball was gonna take us on the road.
我们会在棒球运动上有所成就
And when we broke up, I was alone,
当我们分手的时候,我很孤单
and I decided to follow my heart,
我决定跟随我自己的内心
figured out what I wanted.
找到自己真正想要的
I'm excited.
我很期待
Are you okay? - Yeah.
你还好吗?- 没事
I'm just hot with the A C off.
就是没有空调我很热
Well, you should rest.
你该休息了
You haven't even finished your dialysis.
你的透析还没有做完
You want to debride your own electrical burn?
你要自己清理伤口吗?
Ooh, even I couldn't do that.
连我都做不到
Get some rest, man.
休息一下吧
Paid medical leave.
带薪病假
May be a blessing in disguise.
塞翁失马焉知非福
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, ready to lift?
准备好了吗?
Let's go.
来吧
Yeah.
All right, let's go. We're through.
好了,通了
Here's the line.
水管在这里
Let's keep the hose from kinking till we change it.
不要让水管打结
Bode, Freddy. Come.
Bode, Freddy. 过来
Position the airbag under the axle.
把气囊放在车轴下面
All right. On it.
好的,马上
Once we lift and crib, we should have
我i们把车抬起来就能
Charlie out in no time, you guys.
马上救出Charlie了
All right, couple of these.
拿几块木头
Let's turn it.
给气囊充气吧
Sorry about this, Cap. - Don't do that,
抱歉队长 - 别这样
Charlie, you have nothing
to apologize for.
你没做错什么
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会把你救出来的
Hey, uh, Cap, you okay?
队长,你还好吗?
How the hell can an inmate get injured on my watch
怎么可能犯人在我管理下受伤
and me not be the first one to notice?
但我没有第一时间注意到?
Well, that's chaos.
现场太混乱了
We handled every single situation as it emerged.
我们把出的问题都处理好了
It's fine.- You've had my guys' back
不会有事的 - 你 一整天都
all day today.
在帮我的队员
And it was way too much for me to handle on my own.
今天的情况我一个人没法应付过来
Thank you.
谢谢
It's teamwork, Cap. - Hey, you know,
团队合作,队长 - 我想
I just want you to know that I see you.
让你知道我看到了你的付出
You're pulling more than your own weight.
我很感谢你为
And it's for my guys, and I appreciate that.
我的队员做了这么多
I appreciate you.
我很感激你
Come on, guys, we need to get Charlie home.
加油大家,我们要让Charlie回家
I miss this house.
我想念这个房♥子
Family dinners.
家庭晚餐
Oh, yeah, you were a frequent flier on Sundays.
对啊,你是周日的常客
Vince's Sunday sauce.
Vince的周日酱汁
Mm-hmm.
You and me, we used to be close.
我们曾经关系很亲密
Made inappropriate jokes.
在一起开一些玩笑
You took me to get my IUD when my mom was working.
我妈妈去上班,你带我去装避孕器
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Now you're polite.
现在你很客气
Like I'm anybody else around this town.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表