剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Now why am I giving her a thumbs up? Quick, save me.
我♥干♥嘛要给他做点赞的手势?快点打住我……
Look, this is what you're gonna do.
听着,接下来你要这么做
Mm-hmm. Right. You gonna walk over there.
-嗯嗯 -你要走到那边去……
And you're gonna talk to her.
然后你要和她谈谈情……
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go change the music.
我要过去换首歌♥
Wait, what? No, no. What?
等等,什么?别走,别,你搞什么?
Wow.
服了
Well...
好吧
I am sorry that I missed today.
很抱歉今天我错过了你的典礼
I mean, how many times are we gonna celebrate the fact that I choked in Tokyo?
我们到底要庆祝多少次我在东京紧张到发挥失常这件事?
Mm-mm, no.
没,没有啊
No, you did not choke in Tokyo.
你没有在东京发挥失常啊
I mean, you're the still 14th best diver in the world.
我是说,你依然是世界第十四名的强手
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛?
W-What do you mean?
你什么意思啊?
This.
就像这样
I mean...
我是说……
I've been here for five months.
我在这里待了五个月了
That's the longest break I've had from diving since I was, like, ten.
这是我十岁从事跳水以来休息最长的一次
Where I don't have to travel or train.
在这里我不用辗转奔波
And I could just...have fun.
而且我可以……有享受的乐趣
So I mean, is this...
所以我的意思是……
are we just fun?
我们只是玩玩吗?
Hey. I'm going to come and visit you in Florida.
我会去佛罗里达找你的
I don't know if I want to go to Florida.
我不知道我是否还想回佛罗里达
Okay, but, wait. Your-your coach is in Florida, so...
好吧, 但是你的教练在佛罗里达啊,所以说……
Why am I chasing this thing that I'm not sure if I even want anymore?
我为什么要去追求我都不确定再想追求的事情呢?
What-what-what do you want?
那,那你想要什么呢?
More.
更多
Every athlete gets to a point where they have to consider what's next. Okay.
每个运动员都会遇到需要去考虑以后生活的那个转折点
And are you at that point?
你现在到那个转折点了吗?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe?
也许呢?
The one thing I do know is that I love it here.
我只知道……我喜欢这里
This town.
喜欢这个小镇
The people.
喜欢这里的人
You.
喜欢你
You know, don't move out here for me.
知道吗,你不必为我搬到这里来
Jake.
杰克……
I just told you I love you.
我刚告诉你我爱你
Look, I-I-I just don't want you to give up everything and then end up regretting it.
听着,我只是不想你放弃一切最后又觉得遗憾
I mean, Gabriela, you're-you're...
我是说,加比,你是,你……
you're incredible.
你是如此与众不同
Come on, Gabs, can...?
好了,加比,我们能……
-Please, don't don't go. Can we just talk about this? -No.
-别,你别走,我们谈谈好吗? -不了
You've made yourself pretty clear.
你已经说得很清楚了
This place is sweet.
这个地方太爽了!
Ah! They even got girls here.
靠,这里居然还有女人!
Cookie's not gonna like that.
库琦不会喜欢这样的
Welcome to camp.
欢迎来到营地
My name's Manny.
我是曼尼
I'm your captain. You can call me Cap.
我是你们的队长,你们可以叫我曼队
You are?
你是?
Freddy.
弗莱迪
Bode.
博德
Who are they?
她们是谁?
Female con camp a couple miles down the road.
女犯训练营在这条路下方数英里处
They train here sometimes.
有时候她们在这里训练
What are they doing?
她们在干嘛?
Fire shelters. Last resort.
防火袋,最后的求生手段
If you're using them, it means you're trapped by the fire.
如果你用这个办法,就说明你被困在火中了
You got to be able to get into those things in 15 to 20 seconds.
你必须在15-20秒的时间里完成这些步骤
You guys got to be quicker than that.
你们必须速度再快一些!
Got to be much quicker than that...
必须要更快一些!
Too slow.
动作太慢了
They're toast by now.
(要是在火中)她们已经被烤焦了
We gonna burn into little Krispies?
我们会被烧成渣渣?
Well, Freddy,
好吧,弗莱迪
I'm gonna train you so you don't
burn into little Krispies.
我会训练你们以便让你们不被烧成渣渣
Yes, sir.
好的,队长
Freddy?
弗莱迪?
Huh?
干嘛?
Do me a favor, huh?
帮我个忙?
That guy unloading the truck?
看到那个正在给卡车装货的人没?
Why don't you put that ADD of yours to use and go talk to him for me, huh?
你干嘛不用你的多动症风格去和他聊聊?
About what?
聊什么?
Well, he's got access to town and I need to get my hands on a phone.
他能去镇上,我又需要用个手♥机♥
So you go talk to him.
那你自己去和他聊啊
Hey, I need you to vouch for me.
我需要你为我担♥保♥
What's your deal, dude?
你在搞什么,兄弟?
This place is
like a summer camp,
这个地方舒服得就像夏令营一样
and you're already trying to hustle your way out of it.
你却已经准备开始摆脱这里
I don't get it.
我实在搞不懂你
I'm from here.
我就是在这里长大的
And I left for a reason.
我离开这里也是有原因的
烈焰之地
第一季第1集
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好,先生们
Your life here at Three Rock is pretty simple.
你们在三石训练营的生活其实非常简单
You work hard, you do what I tell you when I tell you,
那就是努力工作,按照我说的去做就行了
you'll reduce your sentence and go home to your friends and your family sooner.
这样就能缩短你们的刑期,早日回家与亲友团聚
Today I'm gonna teach you guys how to cut line.
今天我要教你们如何筑建防火线
You're gonna use your tools to remove the vegetation from the forest floor,
你们要用你们的工具清除森林地面上的植被
so the fire has no fuel to burn.
这样火就没有可以继续燃烧的燃料。
These right here...
我手里的这些……
Which Cory's gonna hand out to you...
科瑞会分发给你们
Are your 10s and 18s.
是10条和18种
Ten standard firefighter orders and 18 fire watch-out situations...
《标准消防十条法则》和《消防安全18种警觉情况》
memorize them.
必须熟记
They can save your life
他们能够救你的命
or save the life of the guy standing right next to you.
或者能够救你身旁没同伴的性命
All right?
明白吗?
Yes, sir!
Good.
-明白! -好的!
Grab your packs and your tools.
拿好你的背包与工具
We're gonna take a little walk.
我们要出去走一走
To where?
去哪儿?
Up there.
山上那边
You're kidding, right?
No.
-你是在开玩笑,对吗? -并不是
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Hey, are the lady convicts
coming, too?
嗯,那些女犯人也一起来吗?
Well, Gabriela isn't
texting back.
好吧,加布里埃拉不回我短♥信♥
And I know she's awake because she just "liked" her cousin's engagement picture.
我知道她醒着,因为她刚才还给她表姐的订婚照点赞来着
Everybody's getting
engaged and we're...
大家都在订婚,我们还单着……
We are just fine.
我们好着呢
No, you're blowing it with Gabriela
不好,你和加比要完蛋了
and I can't even flirt back
with duck taco girl.
而我连和鸭肉卷女孩调情都不敢
We're afraid to get close to anyone
我们都害怕和别人的亲密关系
because what if we do,and they die.
因为一旦我们有了这样的亲密关系,他们就会死掉
Come on, Eve.
别这样,伊芙
Not everything's
about Riley dying.
不要把所有事情都扯到莱莉的死
No, I know, but this is.
我没有,我知道,但是这……
At least it is for me.
至少我的情况是这样的
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
And every time I try to talk to you about her,
每次我想和你谈论她的时候……
you act like I'm crazy!
你的反应都像在说我疯了
You're not crazy.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表