剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我们要阻止他
"We" as in you and Freddy?
“我们” 是指你和Freddy?
There's a code in here.
这里有规矩
Yeah, no snitching. I know the code, Bode.
是,不能告密,我懂规矩,Bode
But you're focusing on camp politics
但你不该把精力放在队里的琐事上
when you should be focusing...
而应该专注于……
on your transition out of there.
你出狱后的过渡
Into the real world.
过渡到现实世界
With me.
和我一起
Hey.
嘿
Do you want to be a civilian
你想做个普通人
or an inmate?
还是犯人?
It's time to choose.
该做出选择了
Uh, if we convince him to get this surgery,
呃,如果我们说服他做这个手术
then what, hm?
然后呢,嗯?
I mean, he probably moves in with one of us.
我的意思是,他可能会搬去和我们其中一个住
Most likely me, of course.
当然,最有可能是我
What? Would it kill you?
怎么?对你来说就那么难吗?
To do one selfless thing for this family?
为这个家做点贡献?
Here we go.
又来了
I mean, it's not like my wife's got kidney disease
我的意思是,又不是我妻子得了肾病
or my kid's incarcerated or...
也不是我孩子在坐牢,或者……
You heard what's going on with Jake, right?
你听说Jake的事了,对吧?
Yeah, I know, and you lost your daughter
是,我知道,你失去了ni 女儿
and your life is very full and important
你的生活很忙很重要
and mine is small and meaningless, right?
而我的生活渺小又毫无意义,对吧?
Okay, you gonna start playing that dusty old song again?
好吧,你唧唧歪歪抱怨了吗?
Come on, you... You're the one that chose
拜托,是你自己选择
to move closer to Dad.
搬得离爸爸近一点的
I am asking my big brother for help here,
我在求我的哥哥帮忙
Vince, okay? I'm trying to be a part of this family again
Vince,我想重新融入这个家
but God forbid that you or Dad should make that easy.
但天啊,你和爸爸就不能让这事儿容易点吗?
Or even tolerable.
我甚至都无法忍♥受
All right, yeah, you're right. I-I got it.
好吧,是啊,你说得对,我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Walter's head CT is clear.
嗨,Walter的脑部 CT 没问题
But he'll stay overnight for observation.
但他要留院观察一晚
Well, you can keep him as long as you want.
你们想留他多久都行
It could have been a lot worse.
情况本可能糟糕得多
And these falls will keep happening.
而且这种摔倒还会继续发生
I have been trying to convince him,
我一直试图说服他
his doctors have been telling him about this for months now.
他的医生几个月来也一直跟他说这件事
Uh, years.
呃,是好几年了
I spoke with Walter's PCP.
我和Walter的全科医生谈过
The surgery is two years overdue.
这个手术已经拖了两年了
If your dad puts this off much longer,
如果你♥爸♥爸再拖下去
he might not be able to walk at all.
他可能就再也走不了路了
Hello? Can you
喂?能听到
hear us?
我们说话吗?
The dynamite looks amateur.
炸♥药♥看起来是业余人士弄的
I guess DIY miners were down here after all.
看来就是那些擅作主张的矿工在下面
Okay. Hey, Command?
好吧,嘿,指挥中心?
We got stores of dynamite down here.
我们在这儿发现了储存的炸♥药♥
Our culprits must have abandoned this place
肇事者肯定是在爆♥炸♥出问题
after the blast went sideways.
后弃矿逃走了
Copy. Just keep a lookout for other victims in there.
收到。,继续留意里面是否有其他受害者
Copy.
收到
All right, so, are we gonna talk about this
好了,咱们要谈谈
non-hug with Sharon out there,
刚才在外面没和Sharon拥抱的事吗
Mister "I'm in a good place"?
这位 “我很好” 先生?
Okay, look, I want to forgive them, I do, but...
好吧,我想原谅他们,真的,但……
look what happens
看看当我真的
when I actually mess up.
犯错的时候
I mean...
我是说.......
what, are they gonna react the same way?
他们会有一样的反应吗?
Ah.
啊
End of the line.
到头了
DC Leone, we've come to the end of our supply line.
Leone队长,我们的补给线走到头了
What do we do?
怎么办?
If you detach, I lose all physical contact with you.
如果你们断开连接,我就和你们失去所有物理联♥系♥了
I wish we had the mine rescue cameras
希望我们有矿山救援的摄像头
so I could at least see what you see.
这样至少能看到你们看到的
Should we turn around?
我们该掉头吗?
I guess, yeah. Help us!
我想,是的,救命啊!
Wait.
等等
Don't you hear that?
你没听到吗?
KID Help us!
孩子:救命啊!
Command, we hear the victims.
指挥中心,我们听到受害者的声音了
We have to keep going.
我们必须继续前进
Okay. If the gas level are safe,
好的,如果空气里的浓度安全
you switch to portables, have the escape packs ready,
你们切换到便携式设备,准备好逃生包
and leave a trail.
留下标记
Okay, 20.9 and zeroes.
好的,氧气浓度 20.9,其他气体为零
We're good.
安全
And we can, um...
我们可以,嗯……
use, uh, medical gloves.
用医用手套
Drop them like a trail of breadcrumbs.
像撒面包屑一样留下痕迹
Perfect. You stay in contact with me
完美,保持联♥系♥
and listen when I say if there is any danger,
一旦我说有危险
you turn around.
就立刻掉头
Copy you.
收到
Breaking down.
开路吧
Man, I can't believe Sleeper did that.
天哪,真不敢相信沉睡者会那么做
Maybe you shouldn't have punched him.
也许你不该打他
Gab wants me
Gab想让我
to stop playing by prison rules,
别再按监狱的规矩来
start acting like I'm supposed to be on the outside.
开始像要出狱的人那样做事
Well, you ain't on the outside yet.
但你还没出狱呢
I know, man, it's like I'm caught in this in-between.
我知道,兄弟,我就是左右为难
Wait, uh...
等等,呃……
That's it.
有了
We straddle the line.
我们钻个空子
You know that's dry snitching, right?
你知道这也算是告密,对吧?
Dangerous to try in here, but I'll admit, it's smart.
在这儿这么做很危险,但该说不说,这很聪明
Hey, Cap.
嘿,队长
What's up?
怎么了?
How long has it been
我们有多久没
since we... since we all got tested?
给队员做检测了?
What, for drugs?
什么,药检吗?
A while. Why?
有一阵子了,怎么了?
Just wondering.
就是问问
So, the camp's been clean for a while.
营地已经很久没出现毒品了
Those tests are expensive,
药检很贵
so unless there's a reason, then...
所以除非有理由,否则……
Copy.
知道了
Hey, Corey.
嘿,Corey
Why don't you round up the guys for a sample collection
我们回营里后,你把大家
once we're back at camp.
叫过来做药检
Let's go, fellas. On the buggy.
走吧,大家,上车吧
Get that loaded in.
把那个装上去
Let's go, come on. All right.
走吧,快点
好吧
Good.
继续
Hey, watch your step for that beam.
嘿,小心那个横梁
Copy.
好的
All right, now which way do we go?
好了,现在该往哪走?
Hello?
喂?
Hey, can you hear us?
嘿,能听到我们吗?
KID Help us!
孩子:救命我们!
I can't tell where that's coming from.
我听不清声音是从哪儿来的
Okay, let's go right. Gotcha.
好,我们往右走
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表