剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
渗入血液,我…
seep into the blood, cau...
造成严重的肿胀,从而阻断血液循环。
causing so much swelling that it cuts off the circulation.
如果不治疗,她可能会失去一条腿。
If it's not treated, she could lose a leg.
或者更糟,她可能会死。
Or even worse, she could die.
她现在需要帮助,我不能…
She needs help right now, and I-I can't...
嘿,嘿。这只是一个理论。
Hey, hey. It's just a theory.
如何治疗?
How is it treated?
筋膜切开术。
A fasciotomy.
你切开他的腿,缓解压力。
You cut into the leg and relieve the pressure.
但这需要在医院里由医生来做。
But that needs to be done in a hospital by a doctor.
能等等吗?
Can it wait?
在理论?
In theory?
不。不,不能等了。
No. No, it can't wait.
然后她说
And then she said
她要传唤另一名证人。
she was gonna call another witness.
是谁?
Who is it?
她会发现的,莎伦。
She's gonna find out, Sharon.
我的职业生涯结束了。
And my career's over.
我是说,我该怎么解释起火的事?
I mean, how the hell do I explain starting a fire?
我会回监狱吗,警长?
Am I gonna go back to jail, Chief?
曼尼她站在我们这边
Okay, Manny, she's on our side.
她在努力控制一场诉讼。
She's trying to contain a lawsuit.
沙龙……
Sharon...
你在行政部门干得太久了。
you've been in administration too long.
我就该闭上我的臭嘴吗
Should have just kept my stupid mouth shut
就像你告诉我的。
like you told me to.
好吧,如果另一个证人
Okay, what if this other witness
还有别的角度吗?
is some other angle?
如果这个证人是…
What if this witness is...
正是她需要的人来搞定我。
Exactly who she needs to nail me.
这应该是有控制的燃烧。
This was supposed to be a controlled burn.
它旋转得很快。
It's spinning out fast.
着火了。弗雷迪,过来。
The fire's jumped. Freddy, over here.
来吧,来吧。
Jump in on this, here, come on.
这里有铲子!
Shovels over here!
快,快,快,快,快!
Go, go, go, go, go!
嘿,把那个踩灭。
Hey, stomp that out.
盖普,这些手工工具还不够。我们需要水。
Cap, these hand tools are not enough. We need water.
很好,伙计们。
That's good, crew.
你真是疯了,曼尼。
You're out of your damn mind, Manny.
这已经失控了。
This is out of control.
但我不能让你因此被绞死。
But I can't let you hang for it.
小心。
Watch out.
嘿,嘿,开火了。小心,小心。
Hey, hey, spot fire. Watch out, watch out.
我开始后悔自愿做这个了。
Starting to regret volunteering for this.
你自愿吗?
You volunteered?
我能说什么呢?我太喜欢波德了。
What can I say? I like Bode too much.
嘿,我知道那种感觉。
Hey, well, I know the feeling.
是啊,但我没想到
Yeah, but I didn't also think that
我们在寻找我的竞争对手。
we were searching for my competition.
帽的女儿吗?
Cap's daughter?
我是说,谁都看得出他们对彼此有好感。
I mean, anyone can see they've got eyes for each other.
嗯…
Uh...
那是我女朋友。
that's my girlfriend.
我…该死,我很抱歉。我…
I... Shoot, I'm sorry. I...
我没意识到,也许我错了,所以…
I didn't realize, and I'm probably wrong, so...
好吧,希望如此。
Well, let's hope so.
为了我们俩好。
For both our sake.
好吧。
Okay.
我可以用洗手液给剃眉刀消毒。
I can disinfect the eyebrow razor with hand sanitizer.
切之前要清洁皮肤
Clean the skin before you cut
所以它不会被感染。
so it doesn't get infected.
好吧。
Okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
你能行的。
You got this.
好吧。
Okay.
啊,感觉好多了,
Ah, that feels better,
这太疯狂了,因为你刚把我的腿切开了。
which is crazy 'cause you just sliced my leg open.
她的远端脉搏恢复了。它工作。
Her distal pulse is back. It worked.
太不可思议了。
That was incredible.
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
闻到什么?
Smell what?
唠叨。
Gab.
大火可能就在一英里外。
That fire's probably only a mile away.
哦。看到烟我从来没这么开心过。
Oh. I've never been so happy to see smoke.
那是我们的北极星。
That's our North Star.
哪里有烟,哪里就有加州大火。
Where there's smoke, there's Cal Fire.
我们早上就能到那儿。我们走吧。
We can get there by morning. Let's go.
这次搜救行动,是你指挥的
On this search and rescue, you operated
在佩雷斯队长的领导下,对吗?
under Captain Perez's leadership, correct?
是的。
Yes.
然后你看到他点了火。
Then you saw him light the fire.
我只有好话要说
I have nothing but good things to say
佩雷斯队长那晚的行为
about the way Captain Perez conducted himself that night,
总的来说。
and in general.
如果你不介意的话
And if you don't mind,
没有律师在场,我就说这么多。
that's all I'm gonna say without a lawyer present.
因为我不想让这事像这些事那样发展下去。
Because I don't want this to go the way these things go.
这些东西?
These things?
我因为没做过的事进了监狱。
I'm in prison for something I didn't do.
我知道这是怎么回事。
I know how this goes down.
这是怎么回事?
How does this go down?
你站在那儿问我问题
You stand there and ask me questions
用合适的方式让我说点什么
in just the right way to make me say something
我不想说
I don't want to say
骗我去证实任何理论
and trick me into confirming whatever theory
你还得继续。
you got going on.
突然间,我被一辆我从未见过的公共汽车压在了下面。
And suddenly I'm under a bus I never saw coming.
或者别人是。
Or someone else is.
我不想骗你,弗雷迪。
I don't want to trick you, Freddy.
我想知道
I want to know
那晚发生了什么。
what happened that night.
接下来你要告诉我你站在我这边。
Next you're gonna tell me you're on my side.
我站在你这边。
I am on your side.
我想我听到你说的是
And what I think I'm hearing you say
那是你在搜索电网的时候吗
is that while you were combing through the grid
这是搜救行动的一部分,
that had been set up as part of the search and rescue operation,
你发现树林里有火
you spotted a fire in the woods
这是自发的。
that started spontaneously.
有了这场风暴,就说得通了。
With the storm, it would make sense.
雷击引起了一场丛林大火。
Lightning struck and started a brush fire.
谢天谢地你们都在附近
Thank goodness you were all nearby
而且能很快控制住局面。
and could get it under control quickly.
告诉我,发生了什么?
So, tell me, what happened?
我们熬过了黑夜。我们就快到了。
We made it through the night. We're almost there.
那些是警笛吗?
Are those sirens?
你会受到惩罚的,但我保证
You'll be punished, but I promise,
你在里面对自己做了什么
what you're doing to yourself inside
更糟糕,相信我。
is way worse, trust me.
多嘴!在这里,停止。
Gab! Here, stop.
嘿,嘿,你没事吧?你没事吧?
Hey, hey, you okay? You okay?
嘿,跟我说话。跟我说话。
Hey, talk to me. Talk to me.
跟我说话。怎么了?怎么了?
Talk to me. What's wrong? What's wrong?
唠叨。
Gab.
她失去了意识,几乎没有呼吸。
She's unconscious and she's barely breathing.
我不能失去她!
I can't lose her!
离开我。带她。
Leave me. Take her.
你为我做了那么多,
Af-After everything you've done for me,
这是我最起码能做的。
it's the least I can do.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表