剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
We'll probably do one more water drop
灭火飞机回去之前
before the tankers head back to base,
还要再投一次水弹
but it looks like the fire stopped
不过火势好像停在了
on the top of the ridge.
山顶上
But most importantly,
但最重要的是
everybody came off that mountain alive today.
今天所有人都活着下山了
And seeing you all here covered in pink
看到你们浑身沾满了粉红色
makes it really hit home
才真正感受到
that you are one crew.
你们是一个团队
You wear different uniforms,
你们穿着不同的制♥服♥
you have different skills, different tools,
有着不同的技能,用不同的工具
different leaders,
被不同的人领导
but you fight the same fight.
但你们很团结
So thank you.
所以谢谢你们
And before we head home, where's Freddy?
在我们回去之前,Freddy在哪儿?
Congratulations from everyone at Cal Fire.
加州消防局全体向你道贺
This is one hell of a gender reveal party.
这性别揭晓仪式可真大
Congrats, Freddy!
恭喜啊!Freddy!
Attaboy, Freddy.
好样的! Freddy!
Hey, Papa Freddy!
嘿,Freddy你当爹了!
All right, let's go home and get cleaned up.
好了,我们回家收拾一下
Here me out, Gabs.
听我说,Gabs
Bode ran into the fire. Impulsive.
Bode就那么冲进火里,太冲动了
But the dude also made the difficult
但他也做了个艰难
but mature decision to save himself and run out.
但但成熟的决定——先自救逃生
That's progress. Am I right?
这算是进步,对吧?
Yeah, it is. So tell him.没错,是的,去告诉他吧
Just do me this, okay?
就当帮我个忙,行吗?
Do me this solid.
就当帮我了
Okay.—Yes! Ah!
行—太好了!
Mm. Great work out there today, mija.
今天干得漂亮,闺女
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thanks, Dad.
谢了,爸
You hear that word, Freddy?
你听到那个词了吗?Freedy?
"Dad"?
爸?
I hear it, sir. Still can't believe it.
听到了,队长,还是不敢相信
Listen, I heard you got some etardant in your eye today.
听说你今天眼睛里进了阻燃剂?
Yeah.
是的
That stuff is nasty.
这玩意儿太难受了
Maybe we should go get that checked out.
也许我们应该去检查一下
Nah, nah, I'm-I'm good.
不,不用,我……我没事
No, I think maybe we should go to the hospital.
不,我觉得我们应该去趟医院
No. Seriously, Cap,
真不用。说真的,队长
I'm-I'm-I'm beat.— Freddy,
我……我累瘫了—Freedy
you want to see your baby?
你想看看你的孩子吗?
What?
什么?
He needs you
他需要你
to formally complain about your eyes.
正式汇报你眼睛的问题
Oh. Oh!
哦!哦!
Yes, my eyes-- they-they... they sting.
对,我的眼睛……它们……好疼啊
Bad.
太疼了
I can't see nothing. Y'all blurry... Chief.
我啥也看不清,都看不见你们了……队长
Hey, when I...when I first got here,
嘿,我刚来这儿的时候
you know, I might have run into that fire and not run out.
你也知道,我可能会冲进火里不会出来了
I just-- I didn't...
我只是……那时候……
I didn't really see my life
我觉得自己的命
having much value.
没什么价值
But I'm starting to think that...
但现在我开始觉得……
...maybe there is hope for me.
……也许我还有希望
That is all I see.
在我眼里你永远都有希望
Let me donate.
让我捐肾吧
At-at-at least
至少
let me move forward in the process.
至少让我走完这个流程
I've-I've caused
我给
so much pain to you guys.
你们带来了太多痛苦
Maybe this can even the score.
也许这样能扯平
There is no score.
没什么可扯平的
I can't... I can't let you do that for me.
我不能……我不能让你为我这么做
You'd be doing it for me.
你这么做是为了我
If you let me save your life, you'd be saving mine.
如果你让我救你的命,就等于救了我的命
Listen, Bode.
听着,Bode
You know, I've struggled a lot with...
你知道,这些年……
my, uh, disappointment in some of your choices
我对你的一些选择
over the past few years but, um,
一直很失望,但……
I got to tell you, I...
我得说,我……
I don't think I've ever been more proud of you
从没像现在这样
than I am right now.
为你骄傲过
I'm headed out to meet my kid. Cap is taking me.
我要去见我的孩子了,队长带我去
Oh, and while I'm gone,
哦,我不在的时候
if you can get me a new Nomex? Mine is in the laundry.
能给我领件新阻燃服吗?我的在洗衣房♥
Yeah, mine is, too. Just get new ones tomorrow.
我的也是。明天领新的吧
I think you should go tonight.
我觉得你该今晚去
Why? What's your problem, bro?
为啥?你有什么事吗,兄弟?
I'm heading out now.
我现在就过去
Uh, maybe you head over in 20, just to be safe?
呃,要不你二十分钟后再走,保险点?
Trust your boy, Bode.
相信你兄弟我,Bode
She's checked out of the hospital,
她已经出院了
and Cookie's mom's on her way up to take her back to L.A.
Cookie的妈妈正赶过来接她回洛杉矶
But the Leones
但是Leone一家
are gonna let them stay for a few nights.
会收留她们住几晚
C-Can-can I hold my daughter?
我……我能抱抱我女儿吗?
You better
你当然可以
I'm gonna be in the other room.
我要去隔壁了
You two have about an hour.
你们两个有一小时时间
Oh...
Oh.
Very nice of you guys to let her stay.
你们能收留她真是太好了
Oh. Yeah, well, we had the room.
哦,是啊,反正有空房♥间
Hey, listen, I want you both to know
嘿,听着,我想让你们知道
that I signed up for overtime.
我申请加班了
Gonna put together enough money so I can get my own place.
攒够钱就能自己租♥房♥♥了
Oh, don't worry about it. There's no rush.
别担心,慢慢来
Yeah. Yeah, it's crazy.
嗯嗯好,难以想象
I remember when Gabriela was born, thinking,
我记得Gabriela出生时,我想
"You know, this is it. Got a kid now.
就这样,有孩子了
Got to get your act together."
该振作起来了
And you did.
然后你确实做到了
You just, um,had a setback.
只是……中间有些波折
Got to give yourself a break.
给自己一个喘息的机会
Yeah. Yeah. Right.
是啊,没错
Hey, bro. —Hey.
嘿,兄弟—嘿!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
嗯
You sure?
确定?
You know what I was for Halloween when I was two?
知道我两岁时万圣节扮成了什么吗?
A firefighter.
消防员
And when I was three?
三岁的时候呢?
A firefighter.
消防员
And four through 14?
四岁到十四岁?
You were still trick-or-treating when you were 14?
你14岁还过万圣节?
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, as a firefighter.
扮成消防员
Eve, all I know how to be is a firefighter.
Eve, 我唯一会做的就是消防员
Well, it's a good thing you're a firefighter then.
那幸好你是个消防员
I matched.
我配型成功了
Hmm?
啊?
For Sharon, I matched.
和Sharon配型成功了
Whoa.—And, um...
呃—那......
I mean, I'm... I'm a firefighter
我是消防员
so I-I... I save people.
所以我救人
I don't hesitate.
从不犹豫
But you're hesitating?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表