剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好吧。就是这样,对吧?
Okay. That's it, right?
嗯哼。两个……
Mm-hmm. Two...
三。
Three.
噢!
Ooh!
准备好了吗?嗯哼。
Ready? Mm-hmm.
加芙!波德!
Gabriela! Bode!
加芙!
Gabriela!
我们只覆盖了20%的区域,上士。
We've only covered 20% of the grid, Chief.
我们需要更多的人来搜索。
We need more people searching.
哟,帽!
Yo, Cap!
我们在这里。
We're here.
我把船员带回了营地,
I took the crew back to camp,
就像你让我做的,但是…
like you asked me to, but...
我们听说了找博德的事。
We heard about the search for Bode.
如果队长在找他女儿,
And if Cap's looking for his daughter,
那我们也在找。
then we're looking, too.
谢谢你们,消防员。
Thank you, firefighters.
-走吧。——加芙!
- Let's go. - Gabriela!
加芙!
Gabriela!
波德!波德!
Bode! Bode!
啊!
Aah!
我们迷路了吗?不。
Are we lost? No.
-哦,不。-博德,你还好吗?
- Oh, no. - Bode, are you okay?
这是个坏主意。我们应该等救援队来。
This is a bad idea. We should just wait for the rescue team.
我们会冻死的。
We'll freeze to death.
别管我。我在拖你的后腿。
Leave me behind. I'm slowing you down.
都是我的错。
This is all my fault.
帮我生个火,把动物赶走,
Just help me light a fire to keep the animals away,
然后去寻求帮助。
and then go get help.
我们不应该分开,
We shouldn't split up,
但停下来生火是个好主意。
but stopping to light a fire is a good idea.
如果我们停下来,我们会死的。
If we stop, we'll die.
你体温过低的。你没有想清楚。
You're hypothermic. You're not thinking clearly.
这不是体温过低。
It's not hypothermia.
颤抖?检查。步履蹒跚?检查。
Shivering? Check. Stumbling? Check.
混乱……
Confusion...
不,听着,我们得
No, listen, we-we just, we got to keep
上坡,好吗?
going uphill, okay?
我现在看不见星星
I can't see the stars right now to tell
哪个方向是北。
which way is north.
好了,伙计们,大家靠近点。
All right, guys, everyone closer together.
留意一下你旁边的人。
Keep an eye on the person next to you.
波德!
Bode!
加布里埃尔!
Gabriella!
队长,我要撤回我的部队。转变的。
Chief, I'm pulling my unit. Shift's up.
等待,没有。你不能这么做,伙计。
Wait, no. You can't do that, man.
狗累了。情况只会越来越糟。
The dogs are tired. It's only gonna get worse.
大雨会抑制气味的
The heavy rain is gonna suppress the scent
而且强风也不会有什么帮助。
and the strong winds won't help either.
我们的船员也需要休息。
Our crews need a break, too.
所以呢,我们就这么放弃吗?
So, what, we're just gonna give up?
不,我不会放弃。
No, I'm not giving up.
不找到我的孩子我是不会休息的,
I'm not resting until I find my kid,
但我们不能要求我们的船员也这么做,
but we can't ask our crews to do the same, okay,
已经好几个小时了。
it's been too many hours.
是啊,时间太长了,也就是说博德
Yeah, too many hours, which means that Bode
和加布里埃拉已经没时间了,队长。
and Gabriela are already out of time, Chief.
我们得找到他们。
We need to find them.
或者我们得让他们找到我们。
Or we got to make them find us.
弗雷迪,过来。
Freddy, come here.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
转身。
Turn around.
曼尼,你在干什么?
Manny, what are you doing?
卡尔火……他们接受了处方烧伤治疗
Cal Fire... They got a prescribed burn
明天就在离这里一英里的地方。
scheduled for just a mile from here tomorrow.
我要早点开始。
I'm gonna start it early.
——没有。-哇,哇,哇。
- No. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们要在这里生火吗?这是正确的。
We starting a fire out here? That's right.
嘿,好主意。博德影响到你了,队长。
Hey, good idea. Bode's rubbing off on you, Cap.
不,不!我们不会那样做。
No, no! We are not doing that.
燃烧已经被允许了,上士。
The burn's already permitted, Chief.
但我们不被允许这么做。
But we're not the ones permitted to do it.
我们没有资源,也没有后援。
We got no resources, no backups.
火势一旦失控
That fire gets out of control,
我们没办法阻止它,曼尼。
we got no way to stop it, Manny.
路就在那儿,伙计。
The road's just right there, man.
它就像一条自然线。
It's gonna act as a natural line.
拜托,文斯,只有这样我们的孩子才能
Come on, Vince, it's the only way our kids are gonna be able
知道怎么找到我们。
to know how to find us.
螺丝。三号♥岩石,谁跟我来?
Screw this. Three Rock, who's with me?
当然,我是。我们开始吧。
Hell yeah, I am. Let's do it.
上士,我们在做什么?
Chief, what are we doing?
好吧,让……
All right, let...
曼尼。曼尼。怎么啦?怎么啦?
Manny. Manny. What? What?
你想这么做
You want to do this,
我不会阻止你的。
I'm not gonna try and stop you.
但我不能让我的手下参与进来。
But I can't get my crew involved.
理解。
Understood.
不过等会儿再感谢我吧。
But plan on thanking me later.
-拿上工具,伙计们,我们走。-走吧。
- Grab your tools, guys, let's go. - Let's go.
佩雷斯上尉是个好人。
Captain Perez is a good man.
他每次跑进火堆时
He runs into those flames when every other
生物正在耗尽。
living thing is running out.
他建立了一个非常忠诚的团队,
And he built a really loyal crew,
所以想都别想
so don't even think about trying to get
他的一个手下。
one of his guys to flip.
我不是想要背叛任何人。
I'm not trying to flip anybody.
他是一名忠诚的队长和消防员
He's as devoted a captain and a firefighter
因为他是一个父亲。
as he is a father.
佩雷斯上尉有很多例外
Captain Perez made many exceptions
为了你的孩子。和…
for your child. And...
如果他愿意为别人的孩子这么做……
if he would do that for someone else's kid...
为了自己,他会走多远?
how far would he go for his own?
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
有些东西更疼。我很抱歉。
Something hurts worse. I'm so sorry.
我必须停下来。
I have to stop.
在这里。好吧?
Here. Okay?
缓慢。缓慢。走慢。
Slow. Slow. Go slow.
肿胀正常吗?
Is the swelling normal?
有一点,
Uh, a little,
但是,呃,这么多,不。
but, uh, this much, no.
我测不到远端脉搏。
I can't get a distal pulse.
梅格,你能感觉到吗?
Meg, can you feel this?
我只感到痛苦。
All I feel is pain.
皮肤看起来很苍白。
Skin looks really pale.
苍白……苍白是……
Paleness... paleness is...
苍白是一种征兆,还有疼痛和脉搏。
paleness is a sign, along with pain and pulse.
他们有五个人,而我…我…它们都以P开头,
There's five of them, and I... I... They all start with a P,
但是我不能……我不记得另外两个了。
but I can't... I can't remember the other two.
嘿,嘿,怎么了?
Hey, hey, what's wrong?
她需要什么?
What does she need?
我是个菜鸟。
I'm a probie.
我几乎没有接受过任何医疗培训。
I barely have any medical training.
我不知道我在说什么,博德。
I have no idea what I'm talking about, Bode.
我可不这么认为。
Doesn't sound that way to me.
是啊,因为我读过书,看过教程。
Yeah, because I've-I've read up, I've watched tutorials.
我知道这个理论。
I know the theory.
我…告诉我你的理论。
I... Tell me the theory.
这是筋膜室综合症。
It's-it's compartment syndrome.
有骨折,骨头组织
With bone fractures, tissues from the bone
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表