剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
训练中,已经第二周了
One minute, I'm trying knots,
上一分钟,我还在练习打结
and the next, your mom's taking me on a ride-along.
下一分钟,你妈妈就把我带到这里来了
She must really like you.
她一定很喜欢你了
Doesn't feel like it.
感觉并不是啊
Cal Fire means a lot to my family.
加州消防局对于我们家意味深重
That's why she goes hard on recruits. Tough love.
所以她对新人要求严格,那是严厉的爱
Still waiting on the "love" part.
目前只有严厉,”爱“还没出现
Just be happy you have her and not my dad, trust me.
相信我,还好你遇到的是我妈,不是我爸
Hang in there.
坚持吧
Thanks.
谢谢
This really seems like a lot of blood.
看上去真的流了很多血……
I'm-I'm feeling dizzy.
我觉得有点头晕
Hey. Who cried first? Bride or the groom?
谁先哭的?新郎还是新娘?
Wha-What?
什么?
Oh, you know, uh, during the vows...
我是说,在宣誓的时候
Who cried first?
谁先哭的?
I-I didn't see the vows.
我……我没有看到宣誓
I'm in the... the wedding band.
我是婚礼乐队的……
I-I play bass.
我是弹贝斯的……
So...what kind of music does your band really play?
那……你们乐队演奏的是哪种风格的音乐?
Alt... alt country.
另类……另类乡村
Our, uh... our side hustle is top for...
我们……我们的副业是前4……
- 是…… - 这里
Our side hustle is to-top 40 covers at weddings.
我们的副业是在婚礼上翻唱榜单前40的歌♥曲
Wish I had bailed on this one today.
真希望今天我没来这个场子演出
What's the status on that med bag?
急救包到哪儿了?
Thank you. All right. Here. Lean on me. Lean on me.
谢谢,好了,来,靠着我,靠着我
let's get you over here where it's safe
我们来这边安全的地方
so I can take a look at your leg.
这样我就可以检查一下你的腿了
Have you seen my husband?
你见到我的丈夫了吗?
He was holding my hand,
当时他正牵着我的手
and then we fell, and I lost him.
我们掉下去后,我就和他失散了
I haven't. I'm sorry,
抱歉,我还没见到他
but I have some good news.
但我有个好消息
I don't think your ankle is broken, just a bad sprain.
我认为你的脚踝没有骨折,只是严重扭伤
We're out of bandages
我们的绷带用完了
so I'm gonna use your veil to wrap your ankle. Is that okay?
所以我要用你的头纱来包扎你的脚踝,可以吗?
This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life.
这本来应该是我一生中最快乐的一天啊
Where is he?!
他到底在哪里啊?!
I can't... I can't feel my fingers.
我感……我感觉不到我的手指了
Should we move the beam without the med bag?
我们要不要在没有急救包的情况下把横梁移开?
Think we're gonna have to.
我认为我们不得不这么做了
I got your med bag.
我把急救包送来了
All right. Let's get that tourniquet on. Let's go!
好,把止血带拿出来,快点儿!
I can't leave.
我不离开这里
What if Kai's not okay?
如果阿凯有事怎么办?
What if he's still in there, trapped under all of that?
如果他还在里面被困在下面怎么办?
What if he's gone?
如果他死了呢?
It's really scary living in the unknown, but, ma'am,
这些可能性的确很吓人,但是女士……
as soon I get you out to the triage tent,
只有把你送到分诊帐篷后
I can come back in and look for him.
我才能回去找他
No, no, no. It's my wedding!
不,不,不!这是我的婚礼啊!
I can't leave without him.
没有他我也活不下去啊
Okay, what if he's hurt? Or what if...?
要是他受伤了怎么办?要是……
Hey, hey. I know exactly how you feel.
我完全理解你的感受
Your wedding caterer is my friend.
承办你婚礼的是我的朋友
And I haven't found her, either.
- 我也没有找到她 - 艾登?
She's amazing. She is.
- 她太棒了 - 是的
Tourniquet's secure.
止血带已经扎好
All right, Nash. We got you. Take a deep breath.
好的,纳什,没事的,深吸一口气
Ready?
准备好了吗?
On my count. Three.
我数三个数,三……
But we have to be brave together, you and I.
但是我们必须勇敢,你和我都要勇敢
I got you.
没事的
Two……
二……
Stop!
站住!
One!
一!
Take him to triage.
把他带去分诊帐篷
Stop! That's unstable.
站住!那里还不稳定!
All right, we're clear. No one else here.
好了,我们完事儿了,这里再没有其他人了
Chief, do you hear that?
局长,你听到了吗?
Look out!
小心!
Chief? You out there?
局长!你没事吧?
Chief!
局长!
Chief!
局长!
Vince!
万斯!
- Jake? You can you hear me? - I'm in one piece.
杰克?能听到吗?我没事
Yeah. Yeah. Keep talking. I'm... I'm following your voice.
能听到,一直说,我顺着你的声音来找你
I got lucky, sort of.
我运气不错,也许吧
All that rubble we moved away from the bass player
从贝斯手身上搬走的残骸……
created a small void hole.
形成了一个中空小洞
I'm in it.
我就在洞里
But I would very much like to get out. Okay.
- 但我宁愿从这里出去 - 好的
All right, yeah. I see you.
好的,我看到你了
Hang tight.
坚持一下
Eve, please tell me you're free.
伊芙,请告诉我你现在有空
Negative. I'm trying to access the 15 people trapped under debris in the bravo side.
不行,我正试着解救B面碎片下面被困的15人
That's good.
好吧
Hey, Rebecca, I'm Bode.
嗨,丽贝卡,我是博德
Uh, you know, I'm sorry. I know we're super busy.
抱歉打扰了,我知道我们都很忙
I just didn't want to miss the chance to talk to you.
我只是不想错过和你谈一谈的机会
Oh, yeah? Is it this very fashionable jumpsuit that caught your eye or...?
是吗?难道是这身时髦的连体服迷住你了?
Who's wearing it best?
谁穿这身更好看呢?
Me, obviously.
当然是我了
I won't argue with a lawyer.
我不敢和一名律师争辩
You know what I do?
你知道我是律师?
Yeah, that's, um...that's actually what I want to talk to you about.
是的,这……这实际上是我想和你谈的原因
Look, my, uh, my boy Freddy...He was falsely accused, and,
你看,我的兄弟弗莱迪,他被错误地控告了
well, now he's in here, and even his own...his own dad won't come visit him
他现在在这里,连他父亲都不愿意来探望他
and so I was wondering if maybe you could look... look at his case?
所以我想你能不能帮他看看他的案子?
You know, I got inmates banging down my door for legal advice.
要知道,有许多犯人都挤破脑袋想寻求我的法律意见
You're asking for your friend, not for you?
而你却是为你朋友问的,不是为你自己?
Yeah. I mean, Freddy's the one who took a bad plea deal.
是啊,我是说弗莱迪接受了一个糟糕的认罪协议
Yeah, uh, I'll take a look at his case.
好吧,我会看一下他的案子情况
Thank you!
谢谢你!
I'll see you around?I hope so.
- 我们回头见? - 我希望如此
Manny, that crane is seven minutes out.
曼尼,吊车还有七分钟就到了
How much longer till we have the space to set it up?
还要多久才能够给吊车腾出足够的空间?
About 20 minutes, Chief.
大约还要20分钟,局长
We have 15 trapped people whose lives depend on that.
还有15名被困的人就等着吊车来解救呢
We'll pick up the pace.
我们会加快进度
D.C. Leone, the last piece of sky bridge that just fell...
莎伦局长,天桥的最后一块碎片掉下来了
It crashed onto the sublevel.
砸在地下结构上了
Chief's under it. He's also trapped now.
局长被压在下面了,也被困住了
Vince? What's his status?
万斯吗?他的状况怎么样?
No, he's okay. He's fine. I'm here with him.
没事,他没事,好着呢,我和他在一起
My dad's trapped.
我父亲被困了
Your mom's Superwoman.
你妈妈是个女超人
She'll figure it out, right?
她会解决的,好吗?
All right, look,you give me that crane,
好吧,你把吊车弄来……
I'll get him out of here.
我会把他弄出来的
The one crane has to do double the duty now.
现在这一台吊车有两个任务了
What if it's not fast enough? Then...
如果我们不够快怎么办?那……
Hey, you know what Dad would say.
你知道老爸会怎么说
"Work, don't worry." Right?
多干活,少担心,对吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢你
I heard one of the firefighters say
我听到一个消防员说……
the hotel has a broken forklift in the delivery area.
酒店的送货区有一台坏掉的铲车
Yeah? You used to hot-wire cars, right?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表