剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
and I need you to show that board that you are a changed man.
我需要你给听证委员会展示你已经改过自新
I need you to follow every rule, fly under the radar,
我需要你循规蹈矩
I need you to keep the peace with everyone.
我需要你和所有人和平相处
That means Jake, too.
这也包括和杰克和平相处
What's he got to do with this?
这和他有什么关系?
We just don't need a repeat of the Buckeye fire when you punched him.
我们不想再听到你在巴克艾火场打他的那种事再次发生
Because every one of those write-ups can hurt you.
因为这种事件报告对你是很不利的
I really need you at home now.
现在我真的需要你回家
That would make your mama really happy.
这会让你的老妈非常高兴
Can you do that for me?
你能为我做到这些事吗?
Yeah, Mom.
我能,妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Bode.
谢谢你,博德
Hey, Cap, a word?
队长,能和你说个事吗?
What is it, Bode?
怎么了,博德?
I need to parole.
我需要假释
Yeah, you and everyone else.
是啊,你和其他人一样都需要
Look, can-can you bring my case up to the parole board early?
听着,你能把我的案子提前提交假释听证会吗?
Tell them I'm doing good time?
并告诉他们我表现得很好
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吗?
I just yanked you from First Saw.
我刚把你从第一锯的位置上捋下来
I'm not gonna go lying to the parole board for you.
我可不会为了你向听证委员会撒谎
Then-then... then put me on more calls.
那就派我参加更多的救援行动
Fires... they knock off extra time off my sentence, right?
参加救火,这样他们能够给我核减刑期,对吧?
I'll-I'll do double time, man, triple time.
我可以做双倍时间的救援工作,三倍也成
Bode, that's not how it works.
博德,事情不是这样运作的
You go to the calls I tell you to go to. That's it.
我让你什么时候出勤你就什么时候出勤,就是这样
Please.
求你了
My mom's sick.
我母亲病了
I heard.
我听说了
I'm sorry about that.
我感到很遗憾
But rules are rules.
但规矩就是这样
I mean, there's got to be exceptions to be made, right? Cle-Clearly?
我知道,但是肯定会有例外,对吗?
Man, your entire existence at Fire Camp is an exception, Bode.
你现在还能留在消防训练营就已经是例外了,博德
And so far, all it's done is bite me in the ass.
而且目前为止,你所做的都是在给我找麻烦
I'm focused now.
现在我会认真专注起来
You answer to me, but I answer to people, too.
你受我管理,但是我也要受其他人管理
People like your Uncle Luke, who's starting to realize
比如你的叔叔卢克,他已经开始意识到……
that you staying after going rogue doesn't quite add up.
你在犯了错后还能继续留下是有问题的
But I-I know Uncle Luke likes to stir the pot,
我知道卢克叔叔喜欢搅局
but he wouldn't rat on a fellow firefighter.
但是他不会去告消防员同事的密
Yeah, but your Uncle Luke is also a PR guy
是啊,但你的卢克叔叔也是一个负责公♥关♥的人
who knows all too well that things aren't always the way they're supposed to be.
他太清楚事情并不总是像应该那样发展
Hold up!
都停下!
From here on out, everything's by the book.
从现在开始,一切都要循规蹈矩
You understand that?
你明白了吗?
So stop buzzing around asking for early release like a quarterback on prom night.
再别像急着去毕业舞会的四分卫一样缠着我要求早点离开了
I'm your boss. I'm not your buddy.
我是你的上司,不是你的兄弟
Help! Please! Help me!
救命,来人啊,救命!
Let's go!
快走!
Yo.
Would you look at this roast duck?
你来看看这只烤鸭
This is what Aydan does for fun.
这是艾登做来玩的
My fridge is never empty. I mean...
我的冰箱从没空过了,我是说
I really like her, Jake.
我真的太喜欢她了,杰克
Damn it.
我靠!
Yo, are you trying to fix the engine or murder it?
你这是在修引擎还是在拆引擎啊?
Bode called me today.
博德今天给我打电♥话♥了
Whoa. Why?
哦,为什么呢?
He called to tell me that he and Gabriela are just friends.
他打电♥话♥告诉我他和加比只是朋友
What? Do you think he's trying to make a move, or...?
什么?你觉得他准备追求加比吗,还是?
I don't know. I-I think he's trying to get a rise out of me, though.
我不知道,我觉得他就是想耍我玩激怒我
Well, is it working? No.
- 好吧,他成功了吗? - 没有
I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, maybe... maybe he's making peace.
要知道,也许……也许他只是想和你讲和
You know, we've changed since he's left, and maybe he did, too.
从他走后,我们都改变,也许他也变了
Look, I'm sorry, but actions have consequences. Mm-hmm.
我很抱歉,但是他的行动可是没停过
And ever since he's been here... he punched me,
从来回来这里后,他先是打了我
I let that slide. Right.
- 我放过了这事 - 对
He calls my girl, I move on.
他给我女朋友打电♥话♥,我没当回事
But then he calls me and rubs it in face?
但是然后他又电♥话♥给我戳我的痛处?
I can't let that slide, Eve.
我不能再无动于衷了,伊芙
And you know it.
你明白的
- We're following your voice! - Help!
- 我们顺着声音去找你! - 救命!
Keep yelling!
继续喊!
Cal Fire's coming to you!
加州消防来救你了!
Here.
I'm slipping!
- 在这里! - 我要滑下去了!
Oh, my God!
天哪!
Help! I'm slipping!
救命,我要掉下去了!
All right, I'm gonna reach over. You grab my legs.
好的,我来拉她,你拉住我的腿
You ready? All right. Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
I got you!
我抓到你了
We got you! I got you!
我们救到你了,救到了
There you go.
快上来
I tried to hold on to her. I really tried.
我尽力拉住她来着,我真的尽力了
Wait, wait, wait. Who?
等等,你在说谁?
Who'd you try to hold on to?
你尽力拉住谁了?
Kirsten. Kirsten. Where's Kirsten?
- 是克斯腾 - 克斯腾?克斯腾在哪儿?
There. Okay.
- 在那里 - 好的
Please, help her.
请救救她
Hey, Cap?
队长!?
Greencrest, Three Rock Crew Four.
Greencrest,调度中心,这里是三石营地4小组
We got a hiker over the edge
我们发现一个徒步者掉在悬崖边了
about three miles south of Devil's Slide Trailhead.
位置距Devil's Slide小径路口以南约3英里
Requesting a helitack for hoist rescue, two engine crews,
请求用直升飞机进行吊装救援,还需要两辆救援车组人员
and a code three ambulance.
伤者可能有生命危险,请求救护车救护
You keep your eyes on her. Yeah.
- 你在这里守着她 - 明白
烈焰之地
第一季第6集
Okay, I need the patient's status and
好了,我需要知道病人的状况
a couple of your guys to clear space for helitack to land.
你们几个清出一片场地供直升机降落
Already on it.
已经开始做了
I need to coordinate with the chief.
我需要同局长进行协调指挥
Vince is out today.
万斯局长今天不在
Yeah, I'm stepping up on his behalf,
今天我代理他的职务
so it's me that you'll be coordinating with.
所以你要协调指挥的人是我
Wow. Okay. Some pretty big shoes to fill.
哇,那好吧,你要负的责任可不小
He can handle it.
他应付得来
Patient one, Amber, is stable.
一号♥伤员叫安珀,状态稳定
Helitack is about five minutes out for patient two rescue.
直升机还有五分钟赶到准备对二号♥伤员进行救援
Her name's Kirsten.
她的名字叫克斯腾
Her friend said that she fell off the cliff trying to take a selfie.
她的朋友说她为了自♥拍♥而掉下了悬崖
Geez. All that for a picture? Yeah, right? Kids.
- 天哪,就是为了自♥拍♥? - 是啊,真是孩子啊
Okay, I'll oversee the hoist rescue from here.
好的,从现在起我开始监管空中救援
Gabriela, we'll need the medical bag and gloves.
加比,我们需要急救包和手套
On it.
明白
Eve, use the sewer cam to check on the patient down there.
伊芙,用内窥镜检查下面的伤者情况
If anything shows that can that she is still alive,
我要知道她是否还活着
I want to know. You got it.
-明白
Manny, I'll take over the patient from here.
曼尼,从现在起我接管下面的伤员
Copy.
明白
Hey, Bode, I guess Crawford's got this one.
博德,下面就由杰克接手负责了
Why don't you cut some brush
with the guys?
你去和其他人清理灌木吧
For real?
真的吗?
You heard your captain.
你听到你队长说的了
You should get back with your crew.
你该回去和你的伙计们一起了
What's my blood pressure?
我的血压如何?
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
Come on. I want the number.
少来了,我要知道血压数字是多少
150/95.
高压150,低压95
Oh, come on.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表