剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
My ears are ringing.
我的耳朵在响
This doesn't list enough cargo
单子上不是所有的货
for a train this size.
对于这么大的火车来说
That's why you need to move those kids,
这就是为什么你要快点送走孩子们
now.
马上
Hey, Bode.
嘿,Bode
I thought I told you to report back to me after your assist.
我记得我告诉你帮完忙要回来向我报告
Breaking the rules could jeopardize your parole, man.
违反命令会影响你的假释
What's more important? My parole or helping people who need me?
什么更重要?我的假释还是帮助需要我的人?
Bode. It was an order,
Bode,这是命令
not a request.
不是请求
Don't look at me. That's your cap. You heard him.
别看我,那是你队长,你得听他的
Hey. So what, you're just-just gonna basically arrest me
所以你打算接下来 两个月就一直
for the next 60 days?
把我关着吗?
No, that would be my job.
不,那是我的工作
You salty 'cause you fainted?
因为我看见你晕倒了报复我吗?
What'd you say?
你说什么?
Respect.
放尊重点。
Understood, Cap.
明白了,队长
Hey, you better watch yourself, Leone.
嘿,你最好小心点,Leone
You good, bro?
你还好吗,兄弟?
Yeah. Is that a burn?
还好,那是烧伤了吗?
Yeah.
是
Look at that.
看看这个
It's a fuel burn. How'd you get that?
是被燃料烧伤的,你怎么弄的?
Train car next to me was leaking.
我旁边的车厢在漏油
Which one, that one?
哪一节,那节吗?
Yeah, that one right there.
对,就是那节
You okay? Yeah, I'm good.
你没事吧?没事,我还好
It's time for Robin to fly.
我该走了
You heading home?
你要回家吗?
Road's my home now.
公路就是我的家了
I get that.
我明白
Hey, but I can't take this with me.
嘿,但我不能带着这个走
It'll trace me back to some business.
这回追查到我的一些事
Good luck, man.
祝你好运,兄弟
Goat.
小子
Goat, will you, uh... you take that?
小子,你能拿着这个吗?
Yeah.
好
D.C. Leone, we've got some sort of fuel leak
Leone局长,这边有一节火车车厢
in one of these train cars here.
好像燃料泄漏了
What's leaking?
漏的是什么?
I-I don't know.
我…… 我不知道
I can't say.
不好说
Yeah? If it could harm a kid,
是吗?如果它会伤害到孩子
you want to have that on your conscience?
你想让这种事让你的良心不安吗?
It's a mystery cargo.
这是不能说的货物
My boss pays me to look the other way and...
老板花钱让我睁一只眼闭一只眼,然后……
then he loads it up with explosives, chemicals.
他就往里面装爆♥炸♥品、化学品
I never know.
我不清楚
But it's always bad.
但肯定不是好东西
What's going on with his ear?他的耳朵怎么了?
He's bleeding. Swabbing with gauze.
他在流血,用纱布擦
Ah, that's a halo sign.
啊,那是晕轮症
He must have torn his dura when he hit his head.
他撞到头的时候肯定撕裂了硬膜
We need to get our conductor onto the rig.
我们得把列车长抬到担架上
He's leaking cerebrospinal fluid.
他的脑脊液漏了
I'll deal with the other leak.
我来处理另一个漏了的东西
SHARON I'm enacting hazmat protocol.
SHARON:我要启动危险品处理程序
The train is leaking flammable fluid.
火车在漏易燃液体
Hey, hey, hey. Stop the saw.
嘿,嘿,嘿,停下锯子
Stop the saw.
停下锯子
Any sparks that fly could ignite that leak.
任何飞溅的火花都可能点燃泄漏的液体
Before you get me out of here? Hey, no, no, no, no.
在把我救出去之前?
嘿,不,不,不,不
Listen, we will get you out.
听着,我们会把你救出去的
Guys, be cautious,
大家小心点
because bad just got worse.
因为情况变得更糟了
Any patients in that bus
那辆大巴上有能
that can be transported, move them to Three Rock,
转移的病人吗,把他们转移到三石队的营地
as deep as you can, now.
越远越好,现在就去
What did the manifest say?
载货单上写了什么?
It doesn't matter. Whatever's in there is not on the manifest.
不重要了,里面的东西没在载货单上
All right, Bode. Hit it.
好了,Bode,动手吧
Nice.
干得好
Got it.
搞定了
Huh.
嗯
Show me your guts.
让我看看到底是什么
Jet fuel.
喷气燃料
You got to be kidding me.
真是开玩笑呢
The fire possibility here makes this a ticking time bomb, Chief.
这东西在这里简直就是个定时炸♥弹♥,队长
Be a leader over there. Copy, Cap.
去那边指挥,收到,队长
All right, I got my guys taking patients over to Three Rock
好了,我的人正尽快把病人
as fast as they can.
转移到三石队
Okay, let's reroute the ambulances there.
好的,我们把救护车改道到那里
You want to triage kids at an inmate camp?
你想在犯人营地给孩子们分诊?
Well, it's either that or next to jet fuel
嗯,要么在那,要么在随时可能
that could blow at any moment.
爆♥炸♥的喷气燃料旁边
Inmate camp it is.
那就去犯人营地吧
What do we have on hand for hazmat?
我们手头有什么处理危险品的装备?
Use the SCBA masks.
用自给式呼吸器面罩
Guys, every single person
大家,所有人都
needs to get the hell away from this cargo now.
赶紧离开这些货物
Hey. What's the ETA on Rafael?
嘿,Rafael还要多久到?
EVE Progress is slow with just a handsaw.
EVE:只用手锯太慢了
Okay, keep at it. No power tools.
好的,继续弄,别用电动工具
Well, if we can't move the kid away from the fuel,
如果我们不能把孩子从燃料旁边挪开
how about we move the fuel away from the kid?
那我们把燃料从孩子旁边挪开怎么样?
Not a bad idea, but do you know how many tons that thing is?
好主意,但你知道那东西有多少吨♥吗?
Engine alone is not gonna tow it.
单靠引擎拖不动
What if we just move the cargo,
要是我们只移♥动♥货物呢
then we dispose of it properly?
然后妥善处理掉?
What about the copter?
直升机呢?
Secure the fuel and airlift it out?
固定好燃料,空运出去?
Our ship's committed to a rescue,
我们的直升机在执行救援任务
out of unit, and our reserve
不在单位,后备的
doesn't have any nighttime capabilities.
没有夜间作业能力
I know somebody who can help.
我认识个人能帮忙
This is the last of the kids.
这是最后一个孩子了
Thank you, firefighter.
谢谢你,消防员
Well, they're all stable.
他们都稳定了
And away from the danger.
而且远离危险了
Lilly, I'm so sorry.
Lily,我很抱歉
Every fiber of my being wanted to believe
我真的想相信
that Jake could never be the arsonist.
Jake不可能是纵火犯
But it-it's my own bias that prevented me
但因为我的偏见,我没有
from seeing how much harder this would be for your son
意识到这对你儿子来说
than me or my son.
要比我和我儿子难得多
I wish there hadn't been so much evidence against him.
我真希望没有那么多证据指向他
What evidence?
什么证据?
Well, he was framed, and I should've seen past that,
其实,他是被陷害的,我应该看穿的
but when he lied about being in Drake County,
但当他对在Drake县这件事撒谎
where the arson was, I...
而纵火案就发生在那里,我……
I just couldn't see up from down then.
我真的搞不清了
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等,等等
Did you say Drake County?
你说Drake县?
I didn't realize that
我都不知道
you had friends in such high places.
你有这么有来头的朋友
There's a lot you don't know about me, Bode.
你不知道的事多着呢,Bode
Like what?
比如什么?
Like the reason I'm riding you so hard
比如我这么逼你
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表