剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
That's Mojave.
那是Mojave的声音
Hello? Is this thing working?
听见了吗?这个东西有用没有?
Somebody better answer me!
听到的人最好给我回个话!
Are you hearing this, Chief?
你听到他说的了吗,局长?
Pull your crew. Bring them back to the camp. Right now.
把你的人撤下来,把人带回营地去,马上!
Manny, keep Bode out of this one.
曼尼,别让博德插手这事
Copy.
明白
All right, pack it up. We're going back to camp.
好了,收拾一下,我们准备返回营地
That's a mistake.
这样不对
We're gonna let the sheriff handle this one. Come on.
我们让治安官来处理这事,走吧
Cap,fire is one thing, but Mojave's always armed.
队长,灭火是一回事,但是Mojave是一直有武器的
Okay? My dad and Jake aren't, not to mention this kid... Bode!
- 我父亲和杰克手无寸铁,更别说这个孩子了! - 博德!
Our chief gave me a command, and I'm giving you one. Go.
局长给了我们命令,我也给了你命令,快走!
You're not the worst thing you've ever done.
“你做过的最坏的事并不能代表你”
What you said last night.
这是你昨晚对我说的话
What about it?
怎么了?
The worst thing that we could do right now
我们现在做的最坏的事情就是……
is leave my dad and Jake up there unsupported.
把我父亲和杰克孤立无援地留在上面
Look, th-they have no idea how to navigate a guy like Mojave.
你看,他们不知道该怎样同Mojave这样的家伙打交道
We're not the cops, Bode. -Yeah, exactly.
- 我们不是警♥察♥ - 我们的确不是
We're supposed to protect life, right?
我们应该是保护生命的,对吧?
These cops go up there, this becomes a fire and a firefight.
这些警♥察♥一上去,就会变成武器交火了
Mojave will only listen to guys like us.You and me.
Mojave只会听我们这样人的话,你和我这样的
You're still a pain in my ass, you know that?
你还是个让我头疼的麻烦情,你知道吗?
Come on.
走吧
No. No. No.
不,不,不!
Green crest, confirming that you copied my traffic.
Green crest,请确认收到我的调度安排
I released Three Rock Crew Four.
我已经解除的三石营地第4小组的任务
Come on, Manny, pick up Pick up.
快点儿,曼尼,接电♥话♥,接电♥话♥啊!
30 seconds. Coat next.
三十秒了!下面是外套
Jacket. Fasten before helmet.
外套!先系好再戴头盔!
I remember.
我记着呢
Chief?
局长?
Uh, training's over. You're with me.
训练结束,你跟我走
What? Chief, where are we going?
什么?局长,我们去哪儿?
梅海姆山
The search and rescue? -It's more than that now.
- 去搜救吗? - 现在已经不止是搜救了
Vince and Jake are in a hostage situation.
万斯和杰克现在被劫持了
They're the hostages?
他们成人♥质♥了吗?
Your dad and Bode are on their way up there, too.
你父亲和博德也在赶去的路上
Eve, now. The rigs are all out.
-伊芙,快走了! - 可是车辆全出去了啊
Yeah, that's why we're taking a copter.
是的,所以我们坐直升机上去
Picked this spot for a reason.
我选这个地点是有原因的
Copters can't see through these trees.
直升机也无法看到这些树下面的情况
Yeah, you might be able to hide from the deputies,
是啊,你也许能够躲过治安官
but you're not gonna be able to hide from this fire.
但是你绝对躲不过这场大火
Wind's pushing it up the mountain now.
风正在把大火带上山来
I told you. Dug our own line.
我说过了,我们会自己弄个隔离带
It'll go around us and my plants.
它会绕我们和我的作物一圈
You're the grower. I'm the firefighter.
你是种东西的,我是灭火的
I'm telling you, your line's not gonna hold.
我给你说,你的隔离带撑不住的
He's in danger of bleeding out.
他失血过多,有生命危险
He needs a tourniquet, my friend.
他需要一个止血带,我的朋友!
- I'm not your friend! - Think about your own family.
- 我可不是你的朋友 - 想想你自己的家人吧
This kid... he's somebody's son.
这孩子,他也是别人的儿子
What's that? That the cops?
那是什么人?是警♥察♥吗?
Hey, whoever's coming up here, you're about to get blasted.
嘿,不管是谁要上来,你都会被炸飞
Hold up. We're not cops.
等一下,我们不是警♥察♥
Look, we-we don't want any trouble.
听着,我们不想惹麻烦
Please, don't shoot. That's my son.
请别开枪,那是我儿子
That's your son?
那是你儿子?
In name only.
名义上的儿子
You're making a bad situation worse, Bode.
博德,你把情况弄得糟糕透了
Wait.
等等
Bode?
博德?
I came to reason with an old friend.
我是来和老朋友讲道理的
Look, man, this fire's getting closer.
听着,老兄,火越来越近了
I want to help you try and figure this thing out, without cops.
我想帮你在不惊动警♥察♥的情况下解决这事
Of course, you two know each other.
当然了,你们两个肯定认识
Bro, I thought you were dead.
老兄,我以为你挂了
Kind of was.
差不多吧
I'm finding something to live for.
我正在找让我能活下去的东西
Being locked up is hardly living.
坐牢可不是容易的活法
Bode's not just an inmate.
博德不仅仅是个犯人
He's a firefighter.
他还是个消防员
Oh, who are you? His life coach?
哦,你哪位?他的人生导师吗?
He's my captain.
他是我的队长
Used to be a guy like us.
他曾经和我们一样
Hear him out?
听他说说?
Swap the two of us out for the three of them.
用我们两人交换你手里的三个人吧
That way, the kid can get medical attention.
那样那个孩子就能接受治疗了
There's no way. Bode's an inmate.
不可能,博德是个犯人
They don't care what happens to him.
他们不会在意他的死活
Then at least let these guys try and stop this kid's bleeding.
那你至少要让他们给这个孩子止血
That's what we've been asking him since we've been here.
我们一直是这么要求的
And now I'm asking.
现在我也在求你这样做
Come on, bro.
求你了,老兄
We were... We were young and dumb like him once.
我们……我们也曾像他一样年轻一样春蠢
Hell, we-we did even crazier things.
我们做的事情甚至更疯狂一些
Trust me.
相信我
You don't want someone dying on your conscience.
你的良心不会希望有人死在你的手上
You'll never forgive yourself.
你永远不会原谅自己
Untie them.
把他们松开
I'll let them know. Chief's on the ground.
我会告知他们,局长来现场了
Gregory? Anything?
格雷戈里?有什么消息吗?
The good news is we know who we're dealing with.
好消息是我们知道面对的是谁
Mojave Sutton. He's got priors for growing.
是Mojave Sutton,他有种植非法作物的前科
He's anti-cop.
他是个反警♥察♥的家伙
Moves camp every so often to avoid location.
为了防止警方定位经常移♥动♥他的大本营
The bad news?
坏消息呢?
A guy like this and his crew are going to be heavily armed.
这样的人以及手下都是全副武装的
Unlikely to surrender.
不太可能投降
And we still don't know where they are up there.
我们现在还是不知道他们在上面的什么地方
That's a lot of bad news.
坏消息也太多了
Well, Captain Perez and my son might be able to help.
对了,曼尼队长和我儿子可能帮得上忙
They're up there now trying to defuse the situation.
现在他们在上面正试图化解局势。
Sharon. Hate to state the obvious. Bode's an inmate.
莎伦,不是我说,博德是个犯人
This isn't a prison break. This is a forest fire.
这又不是越狱,这是森林火灾
Division 1501?
1501分区
Oh, that's Bode. Thank God.
是博德,谢天谢地
This is Division 1501.
这里是1501分区
Where is Battalion 1508?
1508 Battalion在哪里?
Here with me.
和我在一起
Fire's your jurisdiction, Sharon.
灭火工作由你管辖,莎伦
Hostage situation... That's mine.
人♥质♥问题是我的事情
Yeah, but this call came over a Cal Fire radio, so...
是的,但是这事完全是在加州消防局的电台上发生的,所以……
I'll be handling it.
我会处理的
How is our civilian?
平民伤员情况如何?
They're checking vitals now.
他们正在检查他的体征
Please tell me he's alive.
请告诉我他还活着
We got a pulse.
摸到脉搏了
Oh, God. Thank God.
天哪,感谢上帝
Hey, you did the right thing, bro.
你做了正确的事情,兄弟
You want to keep doing the right thing,
你要是想继续做正确的事情……
let my captain get on the radio and let the ground know what's what.
就让我的队长用无线电报告一下情况
Yeah
好吧
Patient's lost a lot of blood.
伤员大量失血
He needs medical attention beyond our scope.
他需要的医疗护理超出我们的能力范围
Chief!what do you think?
局长!你怎么看?
Should we shoot a signal over to the hospital?
我们是不是应该给医院发个信♥号♥♥?
Let them know he's gonna need surgery and a heat pack?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表