剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Can you move?— Here comes another contraction.
你能动吗?—又来一阵宫缩了。
This baby's coming now.
孩子现在就要出来了。
There's no time for the hospital.
没时间去医院了。
Please tell me I can do this
求你们告诉我我能做到,
because I'm scared to death. —Just breathe.
我快吓死了。—深呼吸。
And, oh, here it comes. All right, breathe.
哦,要出来了。好,呼吸。
Breathe. Vince, Sharon,
|呼吸,Vince, Sharon,
we need you in the bay!
我们需要你们来设备舱!
Oh.
哦
All right, guys, glove up.
好了,大家,戴手套。
She's right. There's
no time for the hospital.
她说得对,来不及去医院了。
Keep going. Slowly.
继续,慢慢来
Slowly. Slowly. Good, good, good.
慢点,慢点。很好,很好。
Easy! Easy! That's it.
轻点!轻点!就这样。
That's it.
就这样
That's it. Chin up. That's good.
对。别泄气,很好。
Here it comes! Here it comes!
要出来了!要出来了!
Oh. Oh. Oh.哦,哦,哦,
Oh, good job, Mama.
哦,干得好!妈妈真棒。
Oh.
哦!
Oh, very good. Oh!
太好了!哦!
Is there someone that we can call for you?
需要帮你联♥系♥谁吗?
Yeah, call my boyfriend.
有,打给我男朋友。
He's an inmate at Three Rock.
他在三石队服刑。
Okay.
好的
Oh, man.
我的天
Air tac's reporting 400 acres, rapid rate of spread,
空中战术组上报燃烧面♥积♥400英亩,火势正往山上
moving up the hill.
迅速蔓延
I'm gonna evacuate the whole area,
我要下令疏散整个区域,
before it gets bad.
趁还没失控
Ah, it shouldn't be too tough. It's pretty rural.
应该不难,这里挺偏僻的。
I've already established
Alpha here, and then,
我已经在这里设了A点,还有
Bravo, Charlie here and here.
在这里和这里设了B点和C点
Three Rock is cutting line there.
三石队正在那边砍防火带
It's too steep for a dozer. I need your guys
推土机上不去陡坡,需要人上去
to go in and support them with a hose lay, and then
带着水管支援,再
put a lookout for spot fires.
安排瞭望员监测有没有新起火点。
We're gonna box the whole thing in on all sides.
我们要从四面围堵火势
Welcome back to work.
欢迎回来工作
Deliver a baby, fight a wildfire.
接生完孩子,又去扑野火
And look good doing it.
还不耽误形象
Manny, pin me your exact location.
Manny, 把你的具体♥位♥置发给我
I got to come talk to Freddy.
我有事要找Freddy说.
Good work, Three Rock!
干得好,三石队!
Where's Freddy? Freddy,
Freddy在哪儿?Freddy
where are you?
你在哪儿?
Here, ma'am. Coming.
在这儿,长官。马上过来
You all right, ma'am?
你还好吗,长官?
Yes. We're not here to talk about me.
没事,我来这儿找你不是来讨论我自己的
Whatever you heard,
不管你听到了什么
I didn't do it, and neither did Bode.
不是我♥干♥的,也不是Bode干的
I'm glad to hear that,
你这么说我很高兴
'cause I heard you got your girlfriend pregnant
因为我听说你八个月前在Lancaster
in the boom-boom room in Lancaster eight months ago.
的情侣探访间让你女朋友怀孕了
Oh, yeah, I did do that.
噢,对,确实是我♥干♥的
Wait. How would you know?
等等,你怎么知道的?
I just helped deliver your baby.
我刚帮你接生了你的孩子
What? Yeah.
什么?对
Cookie drove up here for visiting day tomorrow,
Cookie 本打算明天探监日过来
and she went into labor halfway between L.A. and Edgewater.
结果从洛杉矶去Edgewater路上临产了
No. No, no, no.
不,不,不
They wouldn't send the chief if everything was okay.
如果一切正常,他们不会派局长来
There's something wrong with my baby.
我的孩子出什么事了吗?
What's wrong with my baby? —Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我的孩子有事吗?—哦,不,不,不
You have a perfectly healthy little pudge.
你的孩子健康得很,肉嘟嘟的
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩?
I'm gonna let Cookie tell you that.
让Cookie亲口告诉你吧
You call.
你打电♥话♥问
Thank you.
谢谢
Hose connected. Gonna lay it down.
水带接好了,准备铺设
Three Rock's on the ridge
三石队在山脊上
clearing brush.
清理灌木
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下,先生
Hate to tell you this,
很遗憾通知你
but we're evacuating the hillside.
我们正在疏散山坡居民
Fire won't make it up here.
火不会烧到这儿
It very well could.
完全有可能
It won't.
不可能
I've been here 43 years, been evacuated six or eight times.
我在这儿住了43年,被疏散过六七次
It hasn't burned down yet.
房♥子从没烧毁过
Chief Leone. Vince.
Leone队长,叫我Vince
Hey, Chief. Harlan Denbo.
你好,队长,我是 Harlan Denbo
Well, Harlan, we're just up here doing our job.
是这样,Harlan,我们只是来执行任务
Sure would make it easier
如果你配合疏散
if you'd just comply with the evacuation.
事情会轻松很多
How about doing your job by helping me defend my house?
你们不如帮我把房♥子保住
Our main priority is to protect lives.
我们的首要任务是保护生命
Is there anybody else in the house
房♥子里还有其他人
who might want to make it to safety?
需要撤离吗?
Wife? Kids? Grandkids?
妻子?孩子?孙子?
Just me.
只有我
Do you have someplace to go if the fire does get here?
如果火烧过来,你有地方避难吗?
I'll leave when I see flames.
我看见火的话自己会走的
He doesn't see flames.
他还没看见火
Fire's not real to him yet.
这火对他来说还不够真实。
Well, I guess we got to make it real for him.
那我们就让他感受下实感
Yeah. Let's go ahead and try dental records, I guess.
行,我觉得,就准备用牙科记录吧
Which one of you feels scariest today?
你们俩谁今天看起来更吓人?
Me.—Me.
我—我
Yeah, both of you, go.
行,你们两个去
Hi. We were,
uh, hoping
你好,我们想……
to come in and talk to you for a minute?—You can't come in,
进去和你谈谈?—你不能进来
but go ahead and talk. I'm on hold. Well, we were
但可以隔着门说。我在等电♥话♥。我们......
wondering if you have any copies of your dental records.
想问你有没有牙科记录的复印件?
In case things get out of hand and we have
万一火势控制不住,我们需要
to identify your body. You know, you could be
辨认遗体。—你知道吗,你们可以
making sure that the fire gets put out.
先确保火被扑灭。
Take your big old hoses
用你们的大水管
and blast that thing down to nothing.
把火扑灭
Instead, you're up here wasting time
而不是跑这儿浪费时间
trying to scare an old man?
来吓唬一个老头?
How do you spell your name?
怎么拼写的你名字?
Sir, we... Denbo.
先生,我们……Denbo
D-E-N-B-O.—Okay, let me put you on a brief hold.
D-E-N-B-O.好,稍等
No. No, damn it, don't put me on hold again.
不,别让我再等了
It will be very brief, I promise.
很快,我保证
Dr. Carter at Edgewater Dental will have 'em.
Edgewater牙科的卡特医生有记录
And do me a favor. Since I'll be dead,
顺便帮我个忙。如果我死了
thank her for all the excellent work over the years.
替我感谢她这些年出色的工作
I don't think we scared him.
我觉得我们没吓到他
Hey. Cookie had a baby for real?
嘿, Cookie真的生了?
As real as they come.
当然,他们会一起过来的
So you're just--you're back to work now?
所以你这就……回来工作了?
Yeah, and I'm feeling really good
是,我感觉很好
except for this fire tearing up the mountainside.
除了山上那场该死的火
I got to go down.
我得下山了
Mom?
妈?
I'm a match.
我配型成功了
I-I'm a match to donate my kidney.
我可以捐肾
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表